TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also re: financial issues, long term......no legal costs, no division of assets (property) and possibly an insurance payout. I still think that BB did not do this. I think though, that it was done on his behalf and that he may not have known or participated in the plot. But I do think that after he saw what video LE has, he has a very good idea of who the perp is. And he will "forgive" them, if they come forward. JMO

Also re: financial issues, long term......no legal costs, no division of assets (property) and possibly an insurance payout. I still think that BB did not do this. I think though, that it was done on his behalf and that he may not have known or participated in the plot. But I do think that after he saw what video LE has, he has a very good idea of who the perp is. And he will "forgive" them, if they come forward. JMO

Agreed. And assets includes property and business interests not categorized as separate property.

I have only recently begun to wonder if it could be a teenage girl, with a teen boy driving the getaway vehicle. Any thoughts on that?

I don't think many teenage girls would have/could have pulled this off. They are going against a mentally (and probably physically) stronger person with extensive training. The SP doesn't look like a typical teenage girl and has the injuries and mannerisms of someone older than that. Since we don't know who did it, it could be any one. And there are some evil, mature-beyond-their-years teenagers out there, but I'd put the probabilities at age 25 to 65 (and if female, not at the top of that age range).

This. I can absolutely see this being done for the perceived benefit of BB (for several reasons) but I think whoever instigated this did so without the knowledge or involvement of BB.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I agree with you. If you haven't read about John Franklin Howard and his multiple attempts to hire folks - when they were not in jail - to kill his wife, read this article. Granted, the money that changed hands in this case is extraordinary, but focus on the people who were hired and their relatives!! Staggering. Even more shocking is that Frank continued to pay these hired killers over a period of years!! Frank's making a lot of money, but who's smarter???? LOL. He was fleeced for a lot of money.
My point, which supports yours, GA Peach, is there are a lot of people willing to be hired to kill somebody. One really doesn't need to hire a mercenary, but maybe a professional wouldn't have been caught.
http://www.dmagazine.com/publicatio...mber/how-not-to-get-away-with-murder?single=1

Did anyone read this piece? The hitman in this case was driving a silver Nissan. Interesting!

Oh..... my..... word! Butter my buns and call me done! :thud: This could take a while.

Important Correction Notification:

I have used this image and in doing so I erroneously credited rodee34 for the mitigation of the SS. That is not correct. NIN is the one who manipulated the image to this state. My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

attachment.php

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=96330&stc=1

Image credit belongs to NIN and to NIN only! Thanks!

It remains my opinion that this is a mechanical part. It is not a cardboard box. It is not a tripod. It is not a multi-task tool. It is a machine part to a car or to a particular machinery such as a tractor. At this time, I don't have time to research the exact item but when I do (and that may be on tomorrow) it will be posted and you can decide for yourself if it matches.

Thanks! You guys are certainly doing a marrrrvelous job! :websleuther:

Every time I see NIN's image, I see this, upside down at an angle:
cd349707b65dddef99494f62dea02bd9.jpg
(https://www.amazon.com/Miraculous-C...Ollection/dp/B00CPDKP9G?ie=UTF8&redirect=true)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. I can absolutely see this being done for the perceived benefit of BB (for several reasons) but I think whoever instigated this did so without the knowledge or involvement of BB.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Possibly, BB may have been duped into taking his fishing trip.....not that he didn't appreciate the opportunity, but with "financial difficulties" he may not have been able to afford the trip, but for the generous vendor. JMO

She had "insider info" & threatened to tell. She wanted no parts of it; didn't approve. She knew too much & she didn't want to be involved with illegal activity. Along the way, all of the other evidence of wrongdoing was destroyed & the others in the "know" would never talk because blood is thicker than water.
She was the only threat & she had the proof therefore she had to go! And there were some periphery "perks" to others close by as well so no tears by them!

There was no real love-loss anyway by those that should've loved. She had been defeated by all of them & undermined for many years. When she tried to gain her confidence & make her own way they considered that bad too. She could not win & became emotionally desperate. Sad.

And now she's gone & some people think they're really clever.....not!

Moo & conjectured nonsense, of course.

Personally, I do not see this as a teenage male or female. For one thing, their shoulders are hunched over in a natural position that a teenager could not imitate for long. A teenage girl is usually much thinner than this picture shows and Batbert's illustration indicates.

A teenage boy would not be patiently strolling along as we see SP doing. Even if he had time to kill, a teenager would be pacing quickly. Also, a teenage boy or girl would not be holding whatever tool is in their hand calmly down at their side. Teenagers don't do anything in a calm smooth movement. They have to be moving!

These are just my thoughts as to why SP is not a teenager. If it was a hired hit, the person doing the hiring is unlikely to hire a teenager. They want a person killed with no trace back to them, Teenagers are too temperamental - one minute they act like they are grown up and mature and the next minute they act they are 10-12. I would include a twenty something person into this mix. This SP is a 32-60 year old person.

My opinions only.

She had "insider info" & threatened to tell. She wanted no parts of it; didn't approve. She knew too much & she didn't want to be involved with illegal activity. Along the way, all of the other evidence of wrongdoing was destroyed & the others in the "know" would never talk because blood is thicker than water.
She was the only threat & she had the proof therefore she had to go! And there were some periphery "perks" to others close by as well so no tears by them!

There was no real love-loss anyway by those that should've loved. She had been defeated by all of them & undermined for many years. When she tried to gain her confidence & make her own way they considered that bad too. She could not win & became emotionally desperate. Sad.

On the same page and I'll add I think w/ a financial twist. IYKWIM...I'm not thinkin its a drug thing. Thats just me though.

Since I have asked about MSM or LE links to information about RB's alibi a few times and have gotten no replies, is it safe to assume that we don't have any details about the nature of his alibi?

Mostly agree. But she may not have "threatened" to talk.....just that it was known that she knew, and had to be eliminated, by some "keeper" of the secret, who hated her. This was personal. Hyping the extramarital stuff, had people locally just sure that this had all the markings of a scorned wife. It was very important for somebodies to get that information out there in cyberspace right away. And they succeeded, "shocking" as it was (not). JMO

Since I have asked about MSM or LE links to informstion about RB's alibi a few times and have gotten no replies, is it safe to assume that we don't have any details about the nature of his alibi?

Sure we do. He was out of state. This has been repeatedly stated in MSM.

Sure we do. He was out of state. This has been repeatedly stated in MSM.

OK. Let's all genuflect to MSM, and Bombshell Nance, while we are at it ! (I think the poster wanted to know alibi details, which would be very interesting, but investigators are under no obligation to reveal those.) Hopefully we will learn the details at trial..........if there ever IS one. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB