TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammer Tool Auto Scene.png

Okay, hopefully this uploads correctly. MzOpinion, I took the photo you posted (I hope that's okay) and added to one of my photo editing apps. I applied an "auto scene" to it to define the tool a little bit. Maybe this will help y'all to see the "wing" a little more clearly, as well as the ends. The auto scene made the outline a little darker.

So far, rockhound tools and geology have not turned up anything that I personally feel matches the tool. Again, I don't know tools and have no experience with them AT ALL. It's very possible that my eyes are playing tricks on the overall shape. So, take this FWIW.

You and me both. I've been checking the news and I haven't seen any new stories related to her case in at least a day. All I keep seeing over and over is the shirt at the dry cleaners.

I last feel like that was intentionally a diversion...while we're looking there, what's happening where we're not looking??

View attachment 93209

Okay, hopefully this uploads correctly. MzOpinion, I took the photo you posted (I hope that's okay) and added to one of my photo editing apps. I applied an "auto scene" to it to define the tool a little bit. Maybe this will help y'all to see the "wing" a little more clearly, as well as the ends. The auto scene made the outline a little darker.

So far, rockhound tools and geology have not turned up anything that I personally feel matches the tool. Again, I don't know tools and have no experience with them AT ALL. It's very possible that my eyes are playing tricks on the overall shape. So, take this FWIW.

Yes, definitely ok!! I want to figure this out!! It helped define it more.

I was trying to take a photo of these bodyshop hammers and picks but camera isn't cooperating. Google body shop hammers, picks and skin repair kits.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

There are several signs in the parking lot close to the building off the curb. Like where you would normally see a handicap sign

Here's one sign (just so people can visualize it):

watch.jpg

I last feel like that was intentionally a diversion...while we're looking there, what's happening where we're not looking??

I think that's very possible, but then that would mean that someone within the family is responsible or knows a lot more than they are saying.

I think that's very possible, but then that would mean that someone within the family is responsible or knows a lot more than they are saying.

There are many opinions on this.
I don't think it was anything other than what The Bevers said it was.
But , yes, it has been a diversion as it has taken up pages on the thread

JMO

Actually I meant a diversion by police! Lol. To keep the public busy speculating on that while they're working on the real evidence.

View attachment 93209

Try "geo pick".

I don't know if this has been posted, but prior to the window and door being covered with boards this is what it looked like which was likely the entry point if anyone is curious.

watch.jpg

Actually I meant a diversion by police! Lol. To keep the public busy speculating on that while they're working on the real evidence.

Ah, okay. Someone earlier this morning (I am so bad with names, so unfortunately I don't remember who) said that they believe LE already knows who this is. If that is the case then the shirt would be a good diversion, as it would make that person feel more secure with not fleeing, etc. thinking that LE (and the general public) are looking at the family.

That, to me, would make perfect sense.

attachment.php

Tools a roofer would use to pull off shingles from a roof seem like they'd be more easily accessible than rock hound tools, however, that one photo of rock hound tools really looked like a match.

I was trying to take a photo of these bodyshop hammers and picks but camera isn't cooperating. Google body shop hammers, picks and skin repair kits.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Okay, I'll try those too! I am currently searching an online retailer of tools under their category "hand tools". Will see if I can find anything under your search terms as well. I did look up auto body tools after I saw your post earlier but it didn't bring up anything that again, I personally see in that photo, but I'll keep looking! ;)

I wonder if one of the campers did arrive early and went on inside to ' wait' for Missy. Then Missy pulls up , sees a familiar car of one of her campers and goes on inside. I wonder if anyone else in camp had a key .

ETA I think this was posted many pages ago or something similar. Surely if it was anyone that close to the scene, like a camper, LE would have snared them by now.

Only my opinion, maybe they HAVE but are attempting to catch someone else that was involved. Such as an accomplice or if it was a hit, the party that hired them. Or maybe the LE is playing a strategic game of chess and has released lots of bogus info in hopes of someone leaking something that only the killer knows in hopes that the small town tumors get back to someone who reports them. I guess we just have to watch this one play out. But the LE saying and BB saying over and over it just takes one call seems like they are waiting for something true to get back to them. I believe the bloodied shirt was something set up between the police and BB in hopes of throwing the perp off their game. Such a scary and odd case.

somebody went to extraordinary lengths to disguise their identity before they went to church, they disguised themselves so well that the gender of the person is still uncertain, that is not something many burglars would do, they had to obtain all that gear they are wearing and it does not look very comfortable or easy to move around in, burglars surely want to be able to flee quickly if disturbed and the person in that disguise was not going to be running very fast, this to me shows that whoever it is with whatever motive they were determined not to be identified and must have known how extensive the CCTV inside church was,

they do not seem overly nervous to me, just casually strolling around checking doors and in no hurry, they have no bag that I could see with which to carry stolen items, and surely anybody with any common sense would know that a church that had extensive CCTV is security conscious and anything valuable is going to be well locked away and cash would not be left on premises,

therefore logic to me would be he/she was not their to burgle but for other purposes,

Excellent logic, joe! :goodpost:

Why would it mean that? If LE strategically released the search warrant as a distraction, and I don't know if they did, I think it would be to make the killer feel relaxed. It might make the killer think that LE is focusing on Missy's family, and let their own guard down. Meanwhile, LE can focus quietly in the background on a viable suspect.

Don't feel bad - :eek:nline: I come here every day; the last post I read yesterday was #347 on the last thread; I come in this morning and there are 11 mores pages to read and the thread is "closed"! So... I skipped all the other pages on the last thread, and came over here to read, hoping nothing actually "new" has been happening! :pcguru:

Any "new" news?

TIA! :wave:
I know this is late response but that's because I have the same problem as you MotherOcean; my iPad was doing same as yours. I obviously am catching up as well because of that.

Try "geo pick".

That definitely shows tools with that "wing" at the top but the ends are thin and pointy. The ends on your photo (again, it might just be me) look almost like a regular hammer but with one side (the left side in the photo) that isn't rounded like a typical hammer but instead points downward almost like a "claw". I am also wondering if that one side with the "claw" (the right side in the photo) has the little space in between the claw--like where you can pull nails out of the wall.

I may be completely losing my mind. I am SO not a tool person....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther