TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally worked my way through the thread! I really like the way this group thinks about stuff. We all have such great thoughts and ideas.

Brilliant!

Has anyone checked out if BB's Biloxi photo comes up on a reverse image search ie is it a stock photo? does it look different to, say, google street view images?

(I would but it's bedtime and I'm rubbish on my phone!)

I did a bit and didn't find an exact match. But I didn't look very hard.

ETA: Didn't he say he has made this trip before?

So has something happened where the husband is at the police station? I watched the thread here much of day & saw zip.

IMO: Mr. Bevers seems to have devout faith in God.

I think that the comment about Mr.Bevers at the police station was when he went there with his father to discuss shirt-gate.

Acceptable is changing also

I remember back when I first joined WS a Family member killing a woman was a Huge Deal now its all, Oh, Another One.

After Powell its like the playing field has changed. We know now how brutal so called Pillars of Society can be. How Political Correctness and Benefit of the Doubt likely lost those boys lives. :(

I know SS....I think I liked it better before I knew how scary the world could be. Powell was a game changer for all of us. :(

I think we have to go with CBS on the 22nd. They actually have a name "Johnson" whereas NBC simply posted "police said". I think they would have to have a formal presser to clear the husband or something. Personally, I have never seen a family member cleared when they were under suspicion. I hope there are some members here than can post some examples of LE clearing a person like a husband or wife.

The Amanda Blackburn case, back in Nov 2015, LE PUBLICLY cleared him almost immediately. That's a case where I really learned NOT to jumb to conclusions. I really suspected (along with the multitude) the husband.

Wow! How did you get the tape with the times on it? I know I saw a time stamp when I was watching a news clip on the story and the person reviewing the tape on the TV also showed a time stamp. This is 18 minutes from Missy's arrival.

The original video had the time stamp on it. I don’t know why it has been removed from more recent versions.

I don't find it strange that they are taking the weekend off.

What I do find strange is announcing it. Is this normal?

It seems a bit insensitive to the families. Most of the time it is the exact opposite that we here. Normally we hear something like "We have every resource doing all they can" or something to that effect.

Maybe no new leads, nothing new to investigate. This case seems to be hitting a dead-end.

Alanna Gallagher was another case of mistaken assumptions.

I notice people who walk with their feet pointed out all the time. >.> Heck, Dellen Millard, on trial for killing Tim Bosma, walks that way and he's a relatively young skinny dude. I don't envy LE if that's all they have to go on.

Now i wonder why that would be if it was a targeted attack?
It's my understanding that locals are feeling quite vulnerable. I think the police are trying to help them get back to leading somewhat normal lives. JMO.

Why didn't they have it at their house? Were they at the station getting an update? That can be over the phone. Just throwing ideas out for both points.

JMO

I can imagine that he and the neighbors don't want the press crawling all over their neighborhood (especially after the first experience with it). Police will often accommodate requests like this -- the interview was prearranged. Many police stations also let (even encourage) Craigslist users to do their transactions in the safety of their areas.

A poster just stated that hubby only facebooked twice before the murder. 1 check in last year or so and the next time was on his trip the day before the murder. Is this true?

Maybe no new leads, nothing new to investigate. This case seems to be hitting a dead-end.

You might be right or they are tidying up lose ends.

According to this article they had "a dozen or so" actionable leads for a investigative crew of 2 dozen.

Investigators said they have received hundreds of tips from the public and that maybe a dozen or so have turned out to have actionable information worthy of a follow up by one of the more than two dozen investigators assigned to the case.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fe...nstructor-Murder-Investigation-376441291.html

I hope you are wrong, for Missy's sake. RIP Missy.

Whew. I caught up, at last. I know this is not the current rending train of thought, but I want to post it before I forget. If the suspect left on a motorcycle, then they did not need to remove any of that gear. They could have added instead, putting one of those neon green/orange reflective vests right over the black jacket and covering the words "police". Thunder is good cover for motorcycle noise. Not even LE was looking for the suspect until many hours after the murder, after they had a chance to secure the scene, find and review the surveillance video.

For those curious about rental car time driving vs taking a flight from Biloxi to Red Oak:

View attachment 93355

**Yes, I realize I did this backwards and it should have been from Biloxi to Red Oak. But, in my defense--it is the same amount of time either way we put it in to MapQuest. ;) And no, I don't think this matters because I feel he isn't involved. I was just curious on how long it took and thought I would share.

I expect that was the fastest most reliable way home for him. Going to the airport and flying standby, in bad weather, would not necessarily be the best idea, when you have to get there fast.

Somebody answer me this question: Is it possible that police KNOW exactly who the murderer is & they KNOW he targeted Missy BUT....little problem they've got is NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE EVER TO CHARGE THE MAN. I think the man is going to get away with this !!! Look: The ishy murderer 'had it in' for Missy AND ON TOP OF IT he's just taunting police with a 'hahahha you'll NEVER catch ME!' mockery of police now.

I rarely do this but im halfway through transcribing the RB/BB presser

a reporter said to BB: I know Police have talked to you many times and he nods.

he ALSO says:

and im quoting here

"We just been sitting in there (police station) waiting for you guys to show up"

he is addressing the media. Around 2.11

A poster just stated that hubby only facebooked twice before the murder. 1 check in last year or so and the next time was on his trip the day before the murder. Is this true?
I believe they said he only checked in twice. That is specific type of post on FB, and he actually didn't do this in Mississippi.

Alanna Gallagher was another case of mistaken assumptions.

I notice people who walk with their feet pointed out all the time. >.> Heck, Dellen Millard, on trial for killing Tim Bosma, walks that way and he's a relatively young skinny dude. I don't envy LE if that's all they have to go on.

The perp/RB comparison goes beyond just the 10/2 foot positioning and the gait, although both of those are so compelling, but what I observe is the carriage of the whole body, from the obvious to the subtleties. I'm no expert and I know I may end up being wrong, but I just can't get past how identical they appear to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member