TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the shoes are deliberately too big in order to confuse shoe size, and boot covers are worn to hide tread, then this is amazingly thought out. I am dumbfounded.

This person must live alone as it would be hard to explain to spouse/children the early morning absence and swat gear. Unless it's a couple and they were both in on it. But what are the chances of that?

And even with all of this meticulous planning, they took a big risk using a car, whether personal or rented, which could be caught on the church's, outdoor store's, or whataburger's outdoor cameras. Unless they stole someone's plates, but they still risked being associated with the make, model, color, and somehow knowing Missy.

I cannot accept this is a hired hit but it's just so meticulous......and clever to make it look like a burglary. But hired hits are so rare and most often figured out because of communications and confessions. And Dallas just had the murder of Dr. Kendra Hatcher all over the news so who could be that bold and dumb? And how would a hit man know there is no alarm at the church!!!?????

This is becoming mind-bogglingly too bizarre. This is straight out of Columbo or the Dirty Harry movie where the cops got easy approach and disguise with their motorcycle outfits. Are other people's heads spinning as well? :gaah:

We don't know what happened in those 20 minutes between the videos and Missy arriving. Funny they haven't released video of MB arriving. For all we know, the killer changed into his/her ninja costume before the attack.

Thanks. ;-)

For all we know the video with Swat gear may not even be that of the killer, could just be some random freak who shows up on video

I'm curious why so many of you are looking at the motorcycle angle. Easier getaway?

I think because the outfit looks like it could be for a motorcycle rider. Boots, possible shin guards, possible heavy body armor around chest and back, gloves. Also makes great coverup for the .

Any tire tread marks around the church ? Or was the killer close enough to not need any type of vehicle ?

Here is the site I used to make the gif. It works with any youtube video, and you can specify where in the video to start the gif and the duration. It was very simple. The two .gifs I made for this thread are the first time I've ever done it, and it was easy.

https://gifs.com/

Can I ask a favor? Can you please post the gifs here again? <modsnip>

So much about the perp's gait reminds me of the David Messerschmitt case in Washington DC. On camera the gait of the POI was "off" based on their dress. It was a female in ill-fitting shoes.

On the video by the dutch doors, zoom in as far as you can and pay close attention to the back of the perp's right foot between the second and third steps. You can see something sticking off the back of the heel! I think that product on Amazon matches this exactly!

I totally agree

I keep checking here . It's not uncommon for them to not list daily deaths as some take some time to process but whenever they do , they will list it on the right date. Tarrant County ME has the best website of any of the ones I"ve browsed during WS threads.

https://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/MEPublic/default.aspx

We all know that the husbands always the first one the LE look at when a spouse is murdered, ESPECIALLY IF HE'S OUT OF TOWN. But, this crime could've taken place just as easily, even IF he was at home sleeping at 4am. Did the perp use this to their advantage (the husband being out of town) to divert attention away ?

I was thinking that if LE has a POI....and I realize this is a stretch...they might wait until after the services tomorrow to say so out of respect to the family.

Supposedly they received a lot of tips. Hopefully they are paying off.

I live in a small town and it's been 4 years since we had a murder here and it's a good thing because they have very little experience in solving them. The only things that keeps me hopeful in this situation are the Texas Rangers and the FBI.

attachment.php

Bump per request.

So much about the perp's gait reminds me of the David Messerschmitt case in Washington DC. On camera the gait of the POI was "off" based on their dress. It was a female in ill-fitting shoes.

I had those exact same thoughts.

Suspicion is not enough for LE
They must have evidence
They have been very quiet about evidence.
Has anyone read anything stating that there is evidence? Or evidence is being tested?
Often LE will make comments that are vague, so nobody knows what they have, but often they do say there is some kind of evidence collected

I was thinking that if LE has a POI....and I realize this is a stretch...they might wait until after the services tomorrow to say so out of respect to the family.

Supposedly they received a lot of tips. Hopefully they are paying off.

That occurred to me, too--that they might wait until after services, so long as they don't think there is danger to the public.

If they haven't made an arrest by the end of Monday, then I would assume they are as lost as we are.

I'm curious why so many of you are looking at the motorcycle angle. Easier getaway?
That's a good idea...
We haven't discussed the getaway much. Any car parked out front, or on the property would be subject to notice, and as well planned out as this murder is, I doubt the perp would park close to the building.
OTOH, if the perp parked a far distance from the building, that could be obvious for anyone passing by and watching someone walking along the roadway.

The motorcycle angle might be it. If there are woods behind the building, the perp could ride up to the building via the wooded area and leave the same way, without risking being seen from the road.

Could the boot covers have been an attempt to not get any blood splatter on the boots? It's almost as if this perp took everything they had ever heard of as leading to an arrest in a murder case and figured out a way to get around it. He/she must of gotten some sick pleasure out of planning, what they may have thought of, the perfect murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000