TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I thought I recalled seeing them in a format where there was a stop frame button. Were those yours or someone else's?

No, mine don't have a stop frame button. The website where I made those didn't have that option.

LE did mention that they see a car, but they said its hard to see and they can't read the plates
I haven't read anything more about it
They may have eliminated it

The car was obviously no longer there when police arrived....

'There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,' Johnson said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isly-early-morning-slaying-fitness-coach.html

Could the boot covers have been an attempt to not get any blood splatter on the boots? It's almost as if this perp took everything they had ever heard of as leading to an arrest in a murder case and figured out a way to get around it. He/she must of gotten some sick pleasure out of planning, what they may have thought of, the perfect murder.

That is an awesome thought

Could the boot covers have been an attempt to not get any blood splatter on the boots? It's almost as if this perp took everything they had ever heard of as leading to an arrest in a murder case and figured out a way to get around it. He/she must of gotten some sick pleasure out of planning, what they may have thought of, the perfect murder.
Yes, although it wouldn't be complete protection from any blood splatters, they cover the complete sole and most of the uppers, so yes, it would offer protection from blood splatters.

I keep checking here . It's not uncommon for them to not list daily deaths as some take some time to process but whenever they do , they will list it on the right date. Tarrant County ME has the best website of any of the ones I"ve browsed during WS threads.

https://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/MEPublic/default.aspx

This will be listed in Dallas county I believe showing Ellis county as place as death.

Bill, is there any way to slow these gifs down? Slow motion?

Thanks!

Not on the website where I made the gifs. Options were limited. I used the police department's youtube videos to make the gifs, so if anyone wants to try to improve, please be my guest.

I was thinking that if LE has a POI....and I realize this is a stretch...they might wait until after the services tomorrow to say so out of respect to the family.

Supposedly they received a lot of tips. Hopefully they are paying off.

I live in a small town and it's been 4 years since we had a murder here and it's a good thing because they have very little experience in solving them. The only things that keeps me hopeful in this situation are the Texas Rangers and the FBI.

Hopefully, they arrest someone after the service.

I'm curious why so many of you are looking at the motorcycle angle. Easier getaway?

Never thought he arrived there on a motorcycle, just that he was dressed as a motorcycle cop. Sorry for the confusion.

This will be listed in Dallas county I believe showing Ellis county as place as death.

Oh splat. I thought it was Johnson county. Tarrant covers several counties but apparently not that one. TY

ETA Sadly it doesn't seem like Dallas has as user friendly a site as this .

Bill, is there any way to slow these gifs down? Slow motion?

Thanks!

I'm almost certain that somewhere on one of these two threads there are videos of them that can be stopped and started. I just don't know where, or how to find them...

Slightly off on a tangent but I was trying to find a planning application for the church to see if there was a floor plan. No joy. But I did spot that the house across the road has special fencing to keep noise out:

Council members approved rezoning for the wedding venue that will be located across from the Creekside Church of Christ on U.S. Highway 287 including allowing the new owners to keep the sound reduction fence currently installed at the property. Sound studies show the fence is effective at reducing the noise from the highway by 20 decimals,

Not sure who lives there currently but I wonder if holding a boot camp outside at 5am might have caused a problem. Just chucking it out there as possible theory #587.

When I slow the videos down and start/stop them i don't see any boot covers. I see occasional reflections on the black leather. When you start/stop you can compare the foot with the shadow beneath it. I'm just seeing normal lace up black boots like a police officer would wear.

Also the boot covers would keep any blood spatter from getting on the car pedals or motorcycle. The perp could take them off with the gloves and dump them somewhere. This person was thinking of this for a long time and I believe waiting for the right time to strike and when she announced being inside the perp probably thought it would be the perfect time to spring into action. I think that's what fascinates me about this case. Either this person had a lot of anger and wanted the ultimate revenge or they were desperate to get rid of her, for what ever the reason was.

If I may put my two cents here, I don't see on the footage any prosthetic limbs. I see a small person, wearing bulky, heavy gear they are not used too and shoes that are clearly too big. I waddle in exactly the same manner whenever I borrow my mom's rubber boots, which are much too big for my feet. The perp, IMO seems to be not very comfortable in this gear, therefore moving in a clumsy manner.

From the very first moment I've read about Missy's murder, I couldn't fight the feeling that it's somehow computer-game like. The perp wanders around the church, checking the rooms and closets as if he was in a game, looking for stuff to their inventory. I have no idea if Missy's murder was a part of the perp's fantasy, or was unplanned, but if it was a premeditated murder, targetting specifically Missy, wouldn''t the perp dress himself in something more comfy, alloving him to move faster and swiftier? And something less catching attention than a freakin' SWAT gear. There are easier and less flashy ways to obliterate your face and body than that.

I feel there is something weirdly immature and teenage in this case.

Arriving by motorcycle would be another reason to arrive to the church early, since a motorcycle would make more noise than most cars.

Is there a place on or very near the church property to hide the motorcycle while the perp was inside the building?

Maybe the answer to this is right in front of me and I am dense but...
If LE can see a car on the surveillance, why did they not see who parked it and see it leave?

'There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,' Johnson said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ess-coach.html

If I may put my two cents here, I don't see on the footage any prosthetic limbs. I see a small person, wearing bulky, heavy gear they are not used too and shoes that are clearly too big. I waddle in exactly the same manner whenever I borrow my mom's rubber boots, which are much too big for my feet. The perp, IMO seems to be not very comfortable in this gear, therefore moving in a clumsy manner.

From the very first moment I've read about Missy's murder, I couldn't fight the feeling that it's somehow computer-game like. The perp wanders around the church, checking the rooms and closets as if he was in a game, looking for stuff to their inventory. I have no idea if Missy's murder was a part of the perp's fantasy, or was unplanned, but if it was a premeditated murder, targetting specifically Missy, wouldn''t the perp dress himself in something more comfy, alloving him to move faster and swiftier? And something less catching attention than a freakin' SWAT gear. There are easier and less flashy ways to obliterate your face and body than that.

I feel there is something weirdly immature and teenage in this case.
There was another poster here that was convinced it was somehow computer-game oriented as well, so you're not alone in that theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86