Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder if they have searched IN the plant and any tunnels etc?

The local news just reported the following at their 5pm newscast:

---LE is no longer actively looking for Thomas Brown
---Do not suspect foul play
---Waiting on results from the DPS crime lab

When I see a link to the story on the news channel website, I will link it.

Still missing.

There is now a $6800 reward for any information or tip that leads to finding or recovering Thomas.

Hemphill County is offering a $6,800 reward for anyone whose information or tips lead to the return or recovery of Thomas Brown.

If you have any information on Brown or his whereabouts, contact the Hemphill County Sheriff's Office at (806) 323-5324.

http://www.newschannel10.com/story/...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Hemphill County Sheriff's Office believes missing teen ran away
12844302_G.jpg

http://www.newschannel10.com/story/...heriffs-office-believes-missing-teen-ran-away

He is 18, so what reasons might he have to stage a disappearance?

He is 18, so what reasons might he have to stage a disappearance?

I am local - and the rumor mill is going nonstop. The trending thought, though is his sexuality and his parents.

I do not know him or his parents so I cannot speculate either way. But that is the talk amongst the kids he goes to school with.

Excellent and very detailed timeline at the link above.

...At around 11:30 p.m. Tom said goodbye to his friends and was dropped off at his 2009 Dodge SUV in the parking lot of the middle school in Canadian, Texas. At 11:40 p.m. Tom was seen on camera pumping gas into his SUV - then driving off at about 11:51 towards the High School / Middle School area of town.
Tom's curfew was 12 midnight and at 12:03 p.m. Tom's brother texted him asking where he was as Tom was never late coming home without calling anyone. The message was never read - and at 12:10 a.m. Tom's cell phone sent it's last "ping" out which has been traced to the area on and near the parking lot of the football stadium.

Why did the family not set up a facebook page?

Why did the family not set up a facebook page?

The feeling I am getting is they have reason to believe he is deceased and aren't searching because they are working a different angle.

The ping coming from the area of the stadium is interesting. Did his team ever play or practice there? If he harmed himself, that might also be a sentimental choice - I wonder if they have searched it (including high points you can only get to via ladder or utility access)

The feeling I am getting is they have reason to believe he is deceased and aren't searching because they are working a different angle.

The ping coming from the area of the stadium is interesting. Did his team ever play or practice there? If he harmed himself, that might also be a sentimental choice - I wonder if they have searched it (including high points you can only get to via ladder or utility access)
I can't see harming himself with that fact he had just gotten gas though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think its interesting that on the Find Thomas Brown site, they specially call out the students of Canadian High School to say something if they know something.

I think its interesting that on the Find Thomas Brown site, they specially call out the students of Canadian High School to say something if they know something.

I agree. Thomas either took his own life (which I don't believe) or was lured by someone and came to harm (which is where I'm leaning).

I agree. Thomas either took his own life (which I don't believe) or was lured by someone and came to harm (which is where I'm leaning).

I agree - heading to the stadium made me think of his teammates or someone from school immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member