TX - Veterinarian under investigation for killing cat with arrow.

The cat could still be alive in the photo. Which is why his legs aren't limp.
This could be, and if so, another horrifying scernio presents itself. Perhaps Tiger was moving his rear legs up & down while the picture was being taken.

One question on my mind: What did this creepy family do with Tiger's body?

They have a lot of land. My guess is body could be buried there somewhere. Seems like the body would be physical evidence needed for the prosecution. But doesn't appear the body was ever looked for.

From Facebook: Justice for Cat Murdered By Kristen Lindsey

ATTENTION: The State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners of Texas will only consider their official complaint form as an ACTUAL complaint against Kristen Lindsey DVM. Your email/phone complaints are only considered "comments" and do NOT COUNT as a official complaint. Please take 5 minutes to file an official complaint. Follow the directions on this link to the Official Complaint form...... Thank you!
Here is Kristen Lindseys License information:
Texas State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
Kristen E Lindsey
12622 License # Lindsey Kristen Erin BRENHAM TX
06/25/2012 03/01/2016 ACTIVE
THE OFFICAL COMPLAINT FORM IS HERE:
http://www.tbvme.state.tx.us/…/complai…/Complaint Form.pdf

From Facebook: Justice for Cat Murdered By Kristen Lindsey

ATTENTION: The State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners of Texas will only consider their official complaint form as an ACTUAL complaint against Kristen Lindsey DVM. Your email/phone complaints are only considered "comments" and do NOT COUNT as a official complaint. Please take 5 minutes to file an official complaint. Follow the directions on this link to the Official Complaint form...... Thank you!
Here is Kristen Lindseys License information:
Texas State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
Kristen E Lindsey
12622 License # Lindsey Kristen Erin BRENHAM TX
06/25/2012 03/01/2016 ACTIVE
THE OFFICAL COMPLAINT FORM IS HERE:
http://www.tbvme.state.tx.us/…/complai…/Complaint Form.pdf

Your link seemed to be incomplete, so hope this one works.

http://www.tbvme.state.tx.us/documents/complaints/Complaint Form.pdf

Also attached.

This could be, and if so, another horrifying scernio presents itself. Perhaps Tiger was moving his rear legs up & down while the picture was being taken.

One question on my mind: What did this creepy family do with Tiger's body?

Couldn't LE have LE K-9 dogs search for Tiger's body on properties? Or check vet's office (cremation)? I wonder what Ms. Lindsey/atty has told them so far if anything? This may have a negative effect regarding treatment of animals in U.S. if nothing is done. I hope TX LE is taking this case seriously and I know I am following this case closely and how the veterinarian industry handles this too. Jmo/

Thank you! I feel that the DA may just be waiting til people forget about this case so I want to keep it in the news.
Curious, *IF* she has left Texas, if the charges could be considered serious enough to warrant forcing her back to Texas. In other words, if facing only misdemeanor charges, I seriously doubt she would face extradition from wherever she may be. I too agree that the DA/LE may just want this to "go away".

:(

MOO

Couldn't LE have LE K-9 dogs search for Tiger's body on properties? Or check vet's office (cremation)? I wonder what Ms. Lindsey/atty has told them so far if anything? This may have a negative effect regarding treatment of animals in U.S. if nothing is done. I hope TX LE is taking this case seriously and I know I am following this case closely and how the veterinarian industry handles this too. Jmo/

They certainly could if they wanted to. Do you think if somebody killed a child and posted a photo on facebook they wouldn't have searched for a body? But it's just a cat so who cares (which I presume what they are thinking).

Curious, *IF* she has left Texas, if the charges could be considered serious enough to warrant forcing her back to Texas. In other words, if facing only misdemeanor charges, I seriously doubt she would face extradition from wherever she may be. I too agree that the DA/LE may just want this to "go away".

:(

MOO

From what was posted on this board, this appears to qualify as a felony (regardless of what sheriff was saying)

There are different kinds of hunters, you have the Ted Nugent type, poachers, the disrespectful hunter who post pictures of "look what I just killed", and then you have those that are more respectful/reverent in their hunting. I couldn't be a hunter, but nevermind that. To suggest all hunters are alike or that all deer hunting is to thin the herd for good reasons is ill-informed. Many times deer are 'fed' (typically leaving filed of corn for them) which increases the herd for hunting. Otherwise in bad years, the does do not have the layer of fat necessary to bear young. It's natural birth control although I am not suggesting they should starve at all, just that we do not need to feed them and grow populations then complain they are overrunning thing so hunters can then kill more of them. Same with ducks, e.g., Duck Unlimited efforts.
Ted Nugent buys no meat, he and his family eat everything they kill. Except for possible nuisance animals like Rats, Snakes and "Tiger"!

From what was posted on this board, this appears to qualify as a felony (regardless of what sheriff was saying)
I know, however, even though it may qualify as one, it's another matter if she is actually charged with a felony. That's where my thinking was going. If she ended up only being charged with a misdemeanor, I doubt they'd pursue getting her back to Texas, *IF* she has indeed gone home to Wyoming. Just thoughts.

MOO

We are fighting that her Texas license to practice veterinary medicine is permanently suspended. We don't want her to be able to obtain a Wyoming (or any other state) license to practice veterinary medicine. She needs to find another career. There are many who also believe that there is much more to this case.

Her father used to own/operate a big game hunting business in Wyoming called Lazy Boot Outfitters. In her blog, she says her father taught her how to hunt and that she enjoys "killing things, or trying to". Like father/mother like daughter.

Well as I expected it would, this story has more or less died in mainstream media. I never seriously thought anything would be done to her by authorities in Texas. They just wanted to stall until the uproar died down then they can quietly drop it. I hope I am wrong, but my gut tells me not. RIP, Tiger. You deserved justice but that will need to wait for a better world.

Snick1946, I'm not sure if it offers you any more information than you already have but there is a social media site that discusses petitions, grand juries etc. concerning Tiger. I don't think I'm allowed to link it or say what social media site it is. ?

Apparently this veterinarian had "killing things" in mind from a blog she had out there on the internet before vet school. Not sure if Im allowed to post the link however.

That link didn't seem to work right, but there is also an ONLINE Complaint form, that I hope will:

http://www.tmb.state.tx.us/form

Unsure if they would consider anything from the public an official complaint though, under their criteria:

"Describe your complaint in detail and the events that led to your complaint.

Include dates and location of treatment, medications prescribed. (* required)"

They also want "Patient/Person Harmed by Practitioner * " Since no one knows whether it's been officially proven Tiger was the cat KL killed (when no body seems to have been searched for or found), and this didn't happen in the context of any vet appointment or treatment, might they not just toss any such complaint out on the basis that there was no "patient"?

Anyone have any ideas as to how to word the complaint so as to make it more acknowledged by this (already negligent and secretive) Vet Board?

This opinion based on the news interview seen here, plus the site below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PRH9lWDSkQ

And do a word search on "Texas Vet Board" on this other invaluable site, to see how deficient they really are:
http://www.vetabusenetwork.com/savetoc.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back