UK - 39 bodies found in lorry container, Essex, 23 Oct 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vietnamees slachtoffer truckdrama verdween uit Nederlandse opvang

LOST IN EUROPE
Children are disappearing all over Europe

Argos is one of the initiators of Lost in Europe, an international collective of investigative journalists who investigate how it is possible that thousands of refugee children disappear from the radar upon arrival in Europe, and what has happened to them.

Research by Lost in Europe earlier this year showed that the route from Vietnam to the Netherlands and England is controlled by smuggling networks with links to the Vietnamese, Chinese, Albanian and Eastern European mafia.

Protected shelter staff in the Netherlands told Argos that 'on the same day, children are picked up from different locations'. They also indicate that they are being observed, and that at night there are cars with flashing lights at the location. We simply can't stop that.

In England, undocumented Vietnamese have been discovered as forced labourers on cannabis plantations and in nail studios. Vietnamese migrants have been in the top 3 of potential victims of human trafficking for years. In the past 10 years more than 3000 victims have been registered.

In Belgium, 44 underage Vietnamese disappeared from reception locations in 2.5 years, according to Lost in Europe partner Knack. In addition, they observed a sharp increase in Vietnamese nail salons, where the inspection regularly comes across undocumented workers who are being exploited.

In Germany, many more Vietnamese disappear from the radar. The RBB, the public broadcaster in Berlin, discovered that 474 Vietnamese children disappeared from the shelter in the German capital alone. "We are talking about human trafficking and modern slavery," according to the Polish Public Prosecutor Michal Smetowsk to the RBB. A number of smugglers of human beings are now on trial in Poznan, Poland. They are said to have smuggled at least 300 Vietnamese, including many minors, to Germany. Smetowski: "They deliberately misled the victims and their families by promising their work. They let them work without pay and let them go hungry. They hit them and raped a girl. We assume that some of them were taken to massage parlours and brothels."

The Vietnamese who were found dead in a truck in Essex were also smuggled by a professional international network. The Vietnamese authorities arrested 11 people in the provinces of Ha Thin and Nghe An who were allegedly involved in the smuggling ring. Five suspects were arrested in the United Kingdom.

BBM

I'd love to know who the 11 are and their connections to the UK.

France increasing coastguard patrols and surveillance in ports to tackle Channel migrant crisis | Stock Daily Dish

Talks between the two countries are underway to exploit the so-called Dublin regulations that police asylum claims across Europe.

They say even if someone has been in an EU country for three months, the state they claim asylum in can send them back – potentially meaning Britain can return those who successfully sail across the Channel to France.

It comes after Home Secretary Sajid Javid warned migrants crossing the Channel would be sent straight back to France rather than being allowed to seek asylum in Britain – even if they were picked up in UK waters.

Mr Javid is expected to discuss the move with his French counterpart Christophe Castaner next week.

International law usually allows people to make an asylum claim in Britain when they get here, with a right to have the claim considered in this country.

Talk about the low hanging fruit.

I am not denying that knowingly allowing your lorry to be used isn't a crime, but we are not seeing the major co-ordinators and gang leaders being arrested, are we? I guess they are in France and Belgium and The Netherlands.

CK is not reported to have had migrants on board when he was arrested, or to be being charged with manslaughter , as the other two drivers are.

I am not denying that knowingly allowing your lorry to be used isn't a crime, but we are not seeing the major co-ordinators and gang leaders being arrested, are we? I guess they are in France and Belgium and The Netherlands.

Again, with the hierarchical structure?

Is there any evidence that this is the case?

Is there any reason for the man collecting the money in Vietnam to know which lorry, which driver, which town, or even which country the individuals are in at any point in time?

Again, with the hierarchical structure?

Is there any evidence that this is the case?

Is there any reason for the man collecting the money in Vietnam to know which lorry, which driver, which town, or even which country the individuals are in at any point in time?

Who pays these lorry drivers? If the Vietnamese traffickers are collecting the money from the family, and reputedly keeping trafficked migrants bonded to them by debt in cannabis farms, nail bars and prostitution, someone in that chain must pay the lorry drivers, and tell them where to be to pick up their passengers. The migrants don't seem to be paying the drivers direct. So there must be a network, a co-ordinator who arranges the money. And the coercion of the migrants, their removal from Dutch asylum centres. At the very least. Even if they are simple migrants with no co-ercion and modern slavery, paying to be smuggled in, someone is co-ordinating or contacting the lorry drivers and paying them. And handling the money in the chin of payment from the Vietnamese families.

CK is not reported to have had migrants on board when he was arrested, or to be being charged with manslaughter , as the other two drivers are.[/

Personally I don’t think we need to look further than Ireland to find the ringleaders! Or at least several links in the chain above these 3 lorry drivers! The Hughes brothers are obviously the next link but I’m sure there are people way above them operating from Ireland! They’ve obviously got their conspirators in other countries as well!

Doubt they’ll ever be brought to justice though! They have the means to launder the money made into their numerous businesses and will stand by whilst the drivers take the rap!

Who pays these lorry drivers? If the Vietnamese traffickers are collecting the money from the family, and reputedly keeping trafficked migrants bonded to them by debt in cannabis farms, nail bars and prostitution, someone in that chain must pay the lorry drivers, and tell them where to be to pick up their passengers. The migrants don't seem to be paying the drivers direct. So there must be a network, a co-ordinator who arranges the money. And the coercion of the migrants, their removal from Dutch asylum centres. At the very least. Even if they are simple migrants with no co-ercion and modern slavery, paying to be smuggled in, someone is co-ordinating or contacting the lorry drivers and paying them. And handling the money in the chin of payment from the Vietnamese families.

You are quite right .. that is one model.. but I think there are others .. and it is not yet clear, in this particular case , exactly how the business is working.

Slavery in the Roman World

CK is not reported to have had migrants on board when he was arrested, or to be being charged with manslaughter , as the other two drivers are.

In a mob trial, you take down the soldiers first, get them to squeal, before taking down the bosses.

Personally I don’t think we need to look further than Ireland to find the ringleaders! Or at least several links in the chain above these 3 lorry drivers! The Hughes brothers are obviously the next link but I’m sure there are people way above them operating from Ireland! They’ve obviously got their conspirators in other countries as well!

Doubt they’ll ever be brought to justice though! They have the means to launder the money made into their numerous businesses and will stand by whilst the drivers take the rap!

Someone made death threats credible enough for the police to warn EH. Allegedly. That sounds a step beyond the Hughes brothers, but maybe not. RH had international smuggling links, smuggled cigarettes often come from Vietnam, there is a huge fake-brand operation there.

It is widely reported that the IRA were / are heavily involved in cigarette smuggling.

Check out DJK Haulage Ltd run from 42 Corkley Rd !
It doesn't mean all that much. The address is a house/farm. Kennedy's FB pages indicates he is from an Ulster farming family. This company has bone fide asset. There is a second company at the same address, JP Trailers. Both of then established companies. Fairly common for self employed people to register a company. That second company points to other connections.

No doubt the police will be mapping out these bozos' SM connection, who knew who, through whom. Ronan Hughes, using his gaelic name, removed his profile fairly quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back