UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
His mum loved him that much she let him take drugs drink and do what he wanted, and this was before he was even 16 keeping to facts, I would not let my kids do that, bad parenting from accused mother

As a mother & previously a foster carer I looked after teens, I feel if they are determined to drink & take drugs there's nothing you can do about it, obviously you can request they don't do it in your home, if I'd told some of the kids I looked after they were grounded they'd still go out, if I told them they couldn't drink or smoke they'd find a way to do it.

There are many reasons why the accuseds mother may not be in court, one such reason not mentioned is, it would be extremely difficult for her to sit there with all of Alesha's family, also to hear what your son is accused of, she must of already had months of torment.
Both families are going through hell & I think her not being there is the right decision, if she was in court people would be saying she's supporting her son, believing his lies, so either way she's in the wrong.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member