GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #8

Poor baby girl. I can't believe his already paltry sentenced was reduced further. I can't believe that someone this vile who can't even feign repentance will be unleashed on society in the future. Just a couple of decades in jail to harden him even further. And then he'll get some kind of protection when he's released so the unsuspecting don't realize who they are dealing with till it's too late.
100% :(

He might see it as a small victory but what he did and what he said is in the public domain now. He’s not got much to be pleased about.
I don’t think he’ll ever get out.

I agree with you it's not a victory at all he has shaved a few years off a minimum sentence but maybe he will see it as one in the short term? (MOO).

I hope your right that he doesnt get out.

If I was Alesha's family or indeed AC's, I would probably want to kill him. That's a basic human instinct. The innocent victims here are beautiful Alesha, her family and AC's family and friends.
I keep going back to why a child would do this to an even younger child. He has been analysed and opinions are in the Report. Taking all this into account and fact that's it's thankfully, a rare occurrence, there seems to be a gap or a lack of knowledge in understanding why it happens. I think humanity is a victim here as well.

I've been thinking about AC getting annoyed about the evidence that poor Alesha was alive when he raped her. I think it's because he doesn't mind being seen as a murderer but he does mind being seen as a child rapist. He knew the public reaction it would get. In his head raping a child after killing them isn't a big deal because they're already dead anyway.

Interesting that the report ends quoting the first judge saying AC may never be released at all.

I've been thinking about AC getting annoyed about the evidence that poor Alesha was alive when he raped her. I think it's because he doesn't mind being seen as a murderer but he does mind being seen as a child rapist. He knew the public reaction it would get. In his head raping a child after killing them isn't a big deal because they're already dead anyway.

Interesting that the report ends quoting the first judge saying AC may never be released at all.

I did think that myself but then in his own words "Four questions – murder, rape, necrophilia and paedophilia." and "He reported that he continued to experience thoughts of killing and having sex with children" so I don't know if that's necessarily the case since he spoke about sexual attraction to children openly with the psychologist? It's very confusing.

And also "once I realised she was a child, I started having thoughts about raping her." I don't know if he would say that if he was worried about being seen as a child rapist?

I thought that for moment too, like it’s not so bad if she wasn’t alive? But really I think he was annoyed because he wanted her to be dead when he did that and it wasn’t the case. He never ‘completed’ (for want of a better word) the crime as he thought he had. I
think based on the report today we know more than enough about how awful it was/is.

The statement says to me that he wanted to sexually assault her when she was dead. The medical evidence confirmed she was alive during part of the sexual assault which annoyed him. The crime was not what he thought it was. He didn’t get the ‘badge of honour’ for being a necrophile. I think you’re right in him trying to ‘tick the boxes’
He also said he hadn’t fantasised about this but acted upon his thoughts at that time. Which proves he’s impulsive.
It’s harrowing reading.
Edit: I don’t think he got off on the pain or her fear, I think it was the acts he committed that he got off on. I don’t think he cared about how scared she was. Only my opinion but the whole crime, trial and appeal was all about him and his feelings. Alesha’s feelings didn’t come into it.

Yeah but remember in court he said that Toni must have been fantasising about killing Alesha, and it seemed like he was actually talking about himself here (re: fantasising) so I don't know if I can believe him now he's saying it was just acting on thought in the moment - it might be, but I take what he says with a grain of salt, even the stuff he's told the psychologist or whoever he spoke to professionally.

Also I remember when his youtube was up and in one of the comments he was writing underneath it he was talking about doing things to his cats that made them terrified and he was talking about their hearts thumping or their adrenaline pumping and being scared - and he sounded so gleeful and happy about putting them through this...so I do believe he gets off on terrifying his victims. He was putting the cats through something that scared them and it was purely to give him pleasure. I think he can both get off on scaring someone and causing them great pain, as well as get off on having sex with them after they are dead. He can take part in both those kinds of things and enjoy them.

Yeah but remember in court he said that Toni must have been fantasising about killing Alesha, and it seemed like he was actually talking about himself here (re: fantasising) so I don't know if I can believe him now he's saying it was just acting on thought in the moment - it might be, but I take what he says with a grain of salt, even the stuff he's told the psychologist or whoever he spoke to professionally.

Also I remember when his youtube was up and in one of the comments he was writing underneath it he was talking about doing things to his cats that made them terrified and he was talking about their hearts thumping or their adrenaline pumping and being scared - and he sounded so gleeful and happy about putting them through this...so I do believe he gets off on terrifying his victims. He was putting the cats through something that scared them and it was purely to give him pleasure. I think he can both get off on scaring someone and causing them great pain, as well as get off on having sex with them after they are dead. He can take part in both those kinds of things and enjoy them.
I see your point but I don’t think her fear and terror were up there for him. Of course she was scared but I don’t think that was what satisfied him. It’s just my opinion though.

Alesha’s post mortem reminds me of the Cherish Perrywinkle case in the USA. She had similar injuries from rape which was very hard to hear about in the court case. The American justice system has it right with the sentences they give out. I can’t imagine how Alesha’s parents are feeling today. Hopefully AC will never get out.

Will he eventually be in a normal prison environment? I’ve never said this before but I hope another prisoner gets to him .....

Will he eventually be in a normal prison environment? I’ve never said this before but I hope another prisoner gets to him .....

I doubt he will ever be in with a general prison population. It is possible he will do himself in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back