UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alesha Macphail; ‘That’s my daughter,’ mother discovers daughter’s death on Facebook[/QUOTE]
So tragic, poor little thing reminds me of my daughter when she was that age…

Rest in peace little one...

According to the DM article where she was found seems a long way from where her grandparents house / flat is.

I'm also thinking along similar lines to Liet.

I agree. Long way to walk at an odd time of day - assuming Alesha went missing in the early hours ?

That is a long journey to make on foot for an adult never mind a child, also the terrain looks neigh on impossible for a 6 year old to navigate, when I heard about this I really hoped it was nothing more then a tragic accident. However its becoming clear this is more sinister. The question is, what time did she go missing at? I know she was reported missing at 6.25am but thats when it was discovered she was missing.

Now the girl’s uncle CJ MacPhail has taken to social media to post a touching message and express the family’s heartbreak.

He wrote: “I have been up all night thinking of how to word this as I have recieved many messages in the last 20 hours or so.

“As some of yous already may know i was informed yesterday that my beautiful neice was taken from us far to soon.

“I would like to thank everyone for their kind messages thought really dont know what to say as i cant quite process it all at this time though.

“Alesha was the most wonderful neice i could have asked for she always brought happiness to my day and anyone she was around.”

Alesha MacPhail's uncle posts touching tribute to youngster 'taken from us'

I wish I had something positive to say. I can’t stop thinking about this little girl. And her mother receiving condolence FB messages before she was told what happened.

I hope there are answers soon.

I don't know is this is intentional but a Scottish news station, Radio Clyde News tweeted these two things together ;

"At 9: Police looking to locals on #Bute for the information which will help them discover what happened to Alesha MacPhail. And there's a search for a man see in trouble in the River Clyde in Motherwell last night''

The man was 29 and it seems he may have jumped from the bridge.

Divers search River Clyde for man as cops close off access to viaduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members