UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
15:22

Alesha's dad denies domestic abuse with girlfriend Toni

During Robert MacPhail’s evidence, when asked about reports by a neighbour of domestic abuse occurring between him and his girlfriend Toni, he strongly refuted the claim.

Alesha’s dad told the court he met Toni when she was 16 and got back together with her six weeks before his daughter’s death.

He said: “We were arguing all the time.

“But there wasn’t any abuse.”

Dad of girl, 6, 'raped and murdered' describes last time he saw her

bbm

Connor Gillies‏Verified account @ConnorGillies
Grandfather tells court he woke to find Alesha’s bedroom door wide open on the morning of her disappearance. He says “everyone was panicking” and got in his car. His partner Angela “called emergency services”.

Connor Gillies‏Verified account @ConnorGillies
Alesha’s grandfather breaks down in to tears in court recalling the moment police told the family “we have found her but she has passed”. Various people leave the public benches.

bbm

Fraser Knight‏ @Fraser_Knight
About half past 10 the door to my bedroom came flying open and Alesha jumped on my bed, gave me a hug and said goodnight Grandpa - that was the last time I actually set eyes on her. Callum MacPhail is giving evidence in the murder trial of his granddaughter at Glasgow High Court

Fraser Knight‏ @Fraser_Knight
Alesha’s grandfather tried to hold back tears as he recalls the moment he and his family were told Alesha had been found dead by police in July. They’d been searching for her for more than two hours after realising she wasn’t in their house

15:29

Alesha's grandfather describes driving around in attempt to find her
Alesha’s grandfather says he was in the car searching for her and was driving past St Ninian’s Church when he saw police tape across the road.

He tells the court officers had cordoned off the High Road and a policeman standing there told him he could not go in.

Alesha’s grandfather said the same policeman told him to go back to his house where another police officer had information.

But the grandfather said when he reached the house, the second officer said he had no information.

He tells court he then drove back to cordoned off area. His son Robert, Alesha’s dad, and his partner Toni were also here.

They were later told the news Alesha’s body had been found.

It would be on record surely if it was a tweet, door unlocked, until this we never locked our door, all changed, my heart goes out to the family, how do you get over losing your child, how was the accused defence lawyer picked and who pays for him, is his parents in court?

It wasn't a tweet -the Defence is asking if RMcP ( Alesha's father ) heard his girlfriend ( TM ) say these words, after Alesha's death.

I need to be careful what I say but there are so many things coming out that are making me even more furious about this case.

On another note, if the argument was in February and Alesha killed in July that is quite a gap for retaliation.

I need to be careful what I say but there are so many things coming out that are making me even more furious about this case.

On another note, if the argument was in February and Alesha killed in July that is quite a gap for retaliation.

I feel the exact same way but i’ll refrain from sharing my thoughts....

Seems as though Alesha was caught up in the crossfire of all this disfunctional behaviour IMO kids having kids...

15:59

Grandmother 'forgot to take key out of back door'

A photo of Alesha is displayed on the court TV screens. She is smiling to the camera.

Alesha’s grandmother calls her “beautiful, beautiful happy girl”.

Ms King agrees that the night Alesha went missing, the key was in the lock.

“I’d forgotten to take the key back out of the door,” she said.

The Mirror adding a bit of confusion here -

I thought her grandmother was referring to the inner apartment door - not the ground floor back door of the building. I'm going with a typo here back door instead of back out of

Daily Mirror‏Verified account @DailyMirror 1m1 minute ago

Alesha MacPhail's grandmother tells the court she forgot to take the key out of the back door on the night the six-year-old disappeared

The Mirror adding a bit of confusion here -

I thought her grandmother was referring to the inner apartment door - not the ground floor back door of the building. I'm going with a typo here back door instead of back out of

Daily Mirror‏Verified account @DailyMirror 1m1 minute ago

Alesha MacPhail's grandmother tells the court she forgot to take the key out of the back door on the night the six-year-old disappeared

Being reported as "front door" though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member