Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #4 *M. Bridger guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the police have searched empty houses nearby, or even other peoples back gardens?

::
I wonder if the police have searched empty houses nearby, or even other peoples back gardens?

Nothing in the news
why not search all houses empty or not

They have bust their gut searching high and low in fields forests mountains rivers, ireckon they could do house to house tooand sod all the neighbours, they might have a dead child in their back garden or loft and not know about it

As regards MB's 'history': "Ben Edwards, 22, said Mark Bridger, 46, had rifles and handguns mounted on his wall. Mr Edwards said the older man told him the weapons had been “made safe” and showed him a firearms licence for a rifle he kept in a box."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...spect-Mark-Bridger-was-weapons-collector.html

How likely is it that a person with 'history' would be granted a firearms licence?

On a related note, if MB does have a firearms licence and had recently moved then I imagine that he'd be legally required to re-register the weapon with local LE. If so, it's possible that local LE would have paid him a visit to ensure that the firearm and ammunition could be stored securely at the new site. If he did re-register a weapon at the new address then why were local LE looking for him at his old address?

Recently people have had their firearms licence renewed - with devastating consequences.

Re related note,Maybe they were looking at his old address because he hadn't registered his new address?

and your reasons for believing he did, are?

i guess him being arrestedand charged? Or something else

Partly because he has been charged, which I believe is based on evidence, and partly because most such murders are committed by someone known to the child. I think, and it is just my opinion, that people will be surprised to find just how much evidence police do have.

Partly because he has been charged, which I believe is based on evidence, and partly because most such murders are committed by someone known to the child. I think, and it is just my opinion, that people will be surprised to find just how much evidence police do have.

i agree with you on only one point, that they are normally known to the child
Police charging someone is not always kosha

It may be blood that has been cleaned up and only showed up under ultra-violet lighting, for instance. Not a big mess all over his house.

I fully understand where you're coming from but by definition "...blood that has been cleaned up" isn't quite the same as "...an amount of her blood...not conducive to her being able to sustain life." We'd be talking about trace elements at most, the kind of evidence that doesn't speak for itself but requires (and is open to) interpretation instead.

April's family are victims,they have not been named suspects or persons of interest in this case. We will not be discussing them as doing anything suspect in this case. Their is nothing to show this at all.

We are a victim friendly forum.

:tyou:

I still think the immediate home area is of interest.
Agreed.
If MB was the culprit, his car difficulties may have deterred him from risking a long journey, plus I agree with whoever said he likely disposed of the body in the early am (close to home).

Just throwing this out there...there could very will be trace evidence of blood in MB's house or even blood somewhere on his property but that still doesn't mean HE was responsible. This case is just odd. Jumping over from another thread and the discoveries that have been made recently in that case, make this one even more confusing for me.

never but we have heard NOTHING from him in Any way shape or form or seen him

his daughter is missing and he seems to be too whatever, doesnt mean it means anything people are must commenting, and wondering, goodnight

Yes, his daughter is missing but it still doesn't mean that he MUST appear in the appeal.

::

Nothing in the news
why not search all houses empty or not

They have bust their gut searching high and low in fields forests mountains rivers, ireckon they could do house to house tooand sod all the neighbours, they might have a dead child in their back garden or loft and not know about it

The person quoted in this article is an acquaintance of mine. She helped search local homes in Machynlleth at the time when the public involvement in the search was very intense. People were descending upon the town offering to help, and the searches were being coordinated by local people directed by the LE.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2012/oct/02/april-jones-missing-five-live
"Roma Morgan, a lecturer from Aberystwyth, was on a day off so decided to join the search. She joined a team going door-to-door in Machynlleth, asking to look in sheds, bins, gardens, even attics. “People were fine – they were happy to let us into their houses.”

Just saw the story in the Telegraph regarding mechanical diggers being brought in to help with the search (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...nto-Welsh-village-in-hunt-for-schoolgirl.html) and have to say that this case gets more baffling to me, not less, as time goes on.

If MB is the perpetrator and the crime was premeditated then he would have known ahead of time how he would dispose of the 'evidence.' If not premeditated, he would have had to act on the spur of the moment. So, would he have disposed of the evidence in a river where it can wash ashore at an unknown time in the future? I'm not convinced. Would he have buried the evidence so deeply and successfully that mechanical diggers needed to be brought in to recover the evidence? Unless he's Superman, isn't it unlikely he could do that so that only a machine could uncover the evidence within the time frame, unless he also had a machine to help him.

An odd question to ask but I am interested in how you would dispose of 'evidence' if you a) premeditated a similar crime, or b) acted on the spur of the moment, using the same timeline/ circumstances as a guideline?

Perhaps he did drive far away, or at least to an area not yet searched, but what I have been wondering is, how and where do abattoirs dispose of their 'leftovers?'

Maybe...just maybe...the reason they cannot find a body is because..there isn't one? Hoping...against all police 'information' that she is still alive and safe somewhere.

It never fails to astonish me how some people conclude that something has not happened, simply because they haven't read about it or seen it on the telly.

The person quoted in this article is an acquaintance of mine. She helped search local homes in Machynlleth at the time when the public involvement in the search was very intense. People were descending upon the town offering to help, and the searches were being coordinated by local people directed by the LE.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/blog/2012/oct/02/april-jones-missing-five-live
"Roma Morgan, a lecturer from Aberystwyth, was on a day off so decided to join the search. She joined a team going door-to-door in Machynlleth, asking to look in sheds, bins, gardens, even attics. “People were fine – they were happy to let us into their houses.”

thanks for that info apologies if i offended you
its just that we were fed a blow by blow account of all searches for days on end on the tv but obviously not everything

It never fails to astonish me how some people conclude that something has not happened, simply because they haven't read about it or seen it on the telly.

detaled news was on the telly for days on end about searches if something important or major happened they should have reported it or else report nothing

I fully understand where you're coming from but by definition "...blood that has been cleaned up" isn't quite the same as "...an amount of her blood...not conducive to her being able to sustain life." We'd be talking about trace elements at most, the kind of evidence that doesn't speak for itself but requires (and is open to) interpretation instead.

I was thinking of a very large stain that perhaps becomes visible under luminol.

detaled news was on the telly for days on end about searches if something important or major happened they should have reported it or else report nothing

People are eager for news, and the media will report what they can. They cannot report what they do not know about, nor anything that the police have told them not to.

thanks for that info apologies if i offended you
its just that we were fed a blow by blow account of all searches for days on end on the tv but obviously not everything

No you didn't offend me :)

It's important though, that at the time Roma and others were searching houses including bins, etc. they were most probably expecting to find the child alive. The word 'kidnapped' was the one being used here at that time. (Interesting to compare to the almost instant call of 'abduction' of the McCanns.)
The type of searching one would employ in the context of the word kidnapped would be quite different, I should imagine, to that within the context of a suspected murder.
Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member