GUILTY UK - Arthur Labinjo Hughes, 6, killed, dad & friend arrested, June 2020 #3

Lancslass

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
@Dotta, I think his family will want to keep his funeral private, they have said that they won’t release any more photos of him. They released the lovely one of him in the red T-shirt on the day the cctv/audio was released by WM police

@Dotta, I think his family will want to keep his funeral private, they have said that they won’t release any more photos of him. They released the lovely one of him in the red T-shirt on the day the cctv/audio was released by WM police

I assumed his funeral was last year?!
maybr a memorial?? I hope they do release more pics of him. I would love to see him the way he was meant to be. Not what he was reduced to in the end.
Though that footage is also important to view so same mistakes and conplacency don’t happen again … ever again

we need an Arthur’s law

I assumed his funeral was last year?!
maybr a memorial?? I hope they do release more pics of him. I would love to see him the way he was meant to be. Not what he was reduced to in the end.
Though that footage is also important to view so same mistakes and conplacency don’t happen again … ever again

we need an Arthur’s law

BBM: nope, he's still in the morgue :(

Thats awful he is still in the morgue :( but in a way it might be nice to lay him to rest knowing they got justice for him :) heres hoping for a quick double guilty of murder. I reckon (hope) we will hear tomorrow.

Thats awful he is still in the morgue :( but in a way it might be nice to lay him to rest knowing they got justice for him :) heres hoping for a quick double guilty of murder. I reckon (hope) we will hear tomorrow.

There's a fundraiser to get Arthur a brick at Birmingham FC. Absolutely smashed its target. Any money left will go to give Arthur a proper send off.
Was speaking to the fundraiser, I believe the family want everything after to be private so they can grieve.

There's a fundraiser to get Arthur a brick at Birmingham FC. Absolutely smashed its target. Any money left will go to give Arthur a proper send off.
Was speaking to the fundraiser, I believe the family want everything after to be private so they can grieve.

i love this idea
I hope he can see from above how everyone loved him

I’m in Australia so these types of information of fundraisers etc help me feel close to the case. We don’t get updates like that:)

Yes hope double murder and if there’s any Devine justice, Maybe just maybe ET will find herself in the same prison as his mother

TH sure has a type

Is that it for the trial ??

I’ve read the prosecutors dialogue but nothing else… do the defence team now say something or have the jury been sent off now?
It’s Tuesday eve here so when in UK time will we know the outcome!?

I find it very odd that Arthur hasn’t been laid to rest yet. Bless his little soul. None of the defence have presented a second PM or alternative expert on why he died, so I just don’t understand why his body needs keeping. Unless it’s for the inquest which is adjourned until the conclusion of the criminal case, but I thought that would just use the information from the coroner.

Unless it’s to do with the next of kin. I’m not 100% clear on UK rules regarding who has the responsibility of things when someone dies. Maybe OLH is wanting to be at his funeral and that’s a reason for the hold up. MOO

Is that it for the trial ??

I’ve read the prosecutors dialogue but nothing else… do the defence team now say something or have the jury been sent off now?
It’s Tuesday eve here so when in UK time will we know the outcome!?
It’s Tuesday morning here, in terms of trial we have both the defence closing statements to go before the jury will be sent for deliberations, the judge said he thinks it will be Wednesday when the deliberations might begin. How long the deliberations will take, is anyones guess! It’s a how long is a piece of string situation. They must reach unanimous verdicts, or majority verdicts if the judge directs them so, as they cannot reach a unanimous one.

Last edited:
I find it very odd that Arthur hasn’t been laid to rest yet. Bless his little soul. None of the defence have presented a second PM or alternative expert on why he died, so I just don’t understand why his body needs keeping. Unless it’s for the inquest which is adjourned until the conclusion of the criminal case, but I thought that would just use the information from the coroner.

Unless it’s to do with the next of kin. I’m not 100% clear on UK rules regarding who has the responsibility of things when someone dies. Maybe OLH is wanting to be at his funeral and that’s a reason for the hold up. MOO
Im surprised too.
Didnt Sabina Nessa have her funeral and her trial hasnt started yet?

I suggest we all brace ourselves for the defence closing speeches. In my experience it's even harder than listening to the words of the defendants, because it's a more sophisticated spin. By the way they've presented nothing, zilch, zero, to refute the experts (I think there have been about 5 or 6 different professional opinions) who without exception say it's inconceivable that Arthur caused his own fatal injuries.

I'm wondering if the funeral being held back until after the trail is because family, especially Olivia and her side don't want TH to be present. I wouldn't imagine he has any rights to be there after a guilty verdict. Just speculation but it's a possibility, I know I wouldn't want him anywhere near the funeral if I was in the horrendous position they are in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallgirl
Back