Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot read posts now the group is closed but in the past he was adamant that she was still alive . I think it was more other group members that wanted to search and were pushing for it. Someone PM d me to say that they had started the idea of doing searches but that brother was resisting it. A few members of the group came over here and were talking about searching. The group then went private and all has gone quiet. The FB group was very resistant to anything that did not fit their narrative of Missing. Many posts were removed and members blocked
I think the resistance is understable, to believe otherwise would mean a loss of hope for him that B would one day come back. And he is her brother. I can't imagine how he must be feeling, the whole situation is truly awful.

I think the resistance is understable, to believe otherwise would mean a loss of hope for him that B would one day come back. And he is her brother. I can't imagine how he must be feeling, the whole situation is truly awful.
Yes I agree it is understandable must be a complete nightmare ,the whole family split up and parents accused of murder. Perhaps he is hoping for not guilty verdicts and to be reunited with his Mum and siblings.MOO

I cannot read posts now the group is closed but in the past he was adamant that she was still alive . I think it was more other group members that wanted to search and were pushing for it. Someone PM d me to say that they had started the idea of doing searches but that brother was resisting it. A few members of the group came over here and were talking about searching. The group then went private and all has gone quiet. The FB group was very resistant to anything that did not fit their narrative of Missing. Many posts were removed and members blocked

I'm still a member of the group (I rejoined after it went private). The last post was a few days ago by someone scoping out interest for a follow up search after last week's cancelled search due to flooding. The activity definitely has tapered right off. I wonder if the word on the street locally has shifted now that ScW has said his piece and reality has struck those that still believed BW had run away.

Its sort of like he has a choice in his head, does he imagine that shes alive and living somewhere faraway and will never know what happened to her, or can he believe that shes dead in order to really find out the truth of what happened.

Its sort of like he has a choice in his head, does he imagine that shes alive and living somewhere faraway and will never know what happened to her, or can he believe that shes dead in order to really find out the truth of what happened.
I think he really struggles to believe that his mother had any involvement which is natural . The trial verdict may change his view if it is a guilty one. But I still think he will not be able to accept B is gone without a body being found MOO such a shame for him and his siblings.

Of course it's not meant to justify a murder.

But there seems to be a gap in peoples understanding of Sarah's possible train of throught.

People keep saying 'I don't understand Sarah's role and why. Why didn't she protect Berni?'
I'm explaining what may have been the things that made her feel unable to do what she should have done.

Im explaining what may have been behind why she wanted to cover up the abuse. (Not the murder.)
My post was only about Sarah covering up Bernis allegations of abuse.
Not about murder at all.

I felt if people switched the genders around. They might be able to wrap their heads around how a man in the same position wouldn't have felt unable to remove a stay at home mother and suddenly take care of 9 kids completely alone.

Yes I do think there would be more understanding of a man feeling unable to do that.

Lying about Berni admitting the abuse was untrue, is awful and deserves no sympathy at all.
But we can try to understand that Sarah lacked the capacity or willingness to deal with the situation how she should have.

I understand if you feel she only deserves to be called despicable.

But some understanding of why can help people peice everything together.

And its only my own opinion based on my reading of the situation.

Is this intended to justify murdering the eldest child? Covering up the murder? That's what's missing from your choice no.2 - pretend it never happened AND let the wife murder the eldest child to save herself from prison, cover up the murder, bury your eldest child in a ditch, let wife stay in the house and continue to molest and rape your other children, make secret videos of them undressed.

Or is it intended to say that it would be somehow different if the roles were reversed? Men would do that so why not a woman?

If this isn't attempting to excuse Sarah's participation, perhaps you could elucidate. This goes beyond an attempt to explain why she did it, it suggests if the roles were reversed we would see it differently and have sympathy or something. The very idea makes me angry. Bernadette lost her life because of the abuse, and self-interested, self-entitled parents who chose to have 10 pregnancies.

It seems like a load of people are saying "I don't understand why Sarah has done the things she's done."
I try to help with some possible theories about why she may have done the things she's done.
Then it's "Are you excusing Berni's horrendous mistreatment?? ".

No, I'm not excusing it

It seems like a load of people are saying "I don't understand why Sarah has done the things she's done."
I try to help with some possible theories about why she may have done the things she's done.
Then it's "Are you excusing Berni's horrendous mistreatment?? ".

No, I'm not excusing it
I understand your theory of why SAW may have covered up the SA allegation. But when you say you weren't talking about the murder do you believe SaW was not involved with that and genuinely believed B had run away? I think there are a majority on here who believe she was involved right from the start and was probably the brains behind it.This is why there is no sympathy for SaW. This is certainly my own opinion but some will obviously disagree.

Last edited:
I don't know the woman. But I'm an empath. Whose read extensively about this, trying to understand it.

There's posts I see that aren't helpful to me too. Just scroll past.

I don't care if your man,woman, purple, green - we all have responsibilities as an adult to protect another human being especially your own child whatever the circumstances.

Do you know Sarah personally @SaintMoore ? I really don't understand what your posts are trying to convey?

I Feel Sarah was in on it straight from the start. The fact that she was playing around with those phones right when it was all happening puts her right there. I can't understand how they didn't try her for conspiracy to murder as well as the charges she is facing. My opinion is that Bernadette was a loose canon if she opened her mouth which she was starting to do. If it got to the authorities then Sarah's whole world would come crashing down. She prided herself on being this wonderful mother and enjoyed the spotlight that boosted her ego.
Bernadette wouldn't toe the line so she had to go. MOO

I Feel Sarah was in on it straight from the start. The fact that she was playing around with those phones right when it was all happening puts her right there. I can't understand how they didn't try her for conspiracy to murder as well as the charges she is facing. My opinion is that Bernadette was a loose canon if she opened her mouth which she was starting to do. If it got to the authorities then Sarah's whole world would come crashing down. She prided herself on being this wonderful mother and enjoyed the spotlight that boosted her ego.
Absolutely!

I personally feel the murder was discussed and arranged by both Sarah and Scott.
And that they're not charging Sarah with conspiracy to murder because they don't think she has a clear enough motive or something.

the scary thing and ask yourself this…which one scares you more? Now think which one could be walking free this week…

I want to see a double long sentence here, but I think one is an unprepared mess with a nonsense story that incriminates them more, the other has painted a picture of a loving mother, abused and scared, arrested just before she put the pieces together.

I have not seen the find my sister page, but previous posts state the eldest brother was adamant B is alive. If they are talking about doing searches now, is he now thinking she is not alive?

No they think they going to see her somewhere from what I was getting.. I know it's gonna be hard but they are deluded like she's just been chilling in the woods for a year to see if her parents get sent down.

It reminds me of the film "gone girl".

the scary thing and ask yourself this…which one scares you more? Now think which one could be walking free this week…

I want to see a double long sentence here, but I think one is an unprepared mess with a nonsense story that incriminates them more, the other has painted a picture of a loving mother, abused and scared, arrested just before she put the pieces together.

The true mastermind walks free albeit maybe a few more months due to time already served. She's had 10 months I believe without TikTok, that has probably upset her more than conspiring to kill her own daughter but I'm sure she will use that to her advantage on release - what a victim I was etc.

I wonder if when ScW gets found gulty (I have faith) he will confess? He is obsessed with SaW so maybe he would think that would help how people judged her

BW was 17. They could have asked her to leave if she was becoming awkward, or just refused to accept what she was saying. I was a problem at 17 but left of my own accord and never went back, but you could do that in the 1980s. They didn't have to murder her. He definitely did the killing because of the AS allegation that Saturday lunchtime and I'm increasingly of the view that SaW at least knew what he had done, but perhaps after the fact. I can believe that they had agreed that she would get a bloody good hiding on the way back from the grandparents to stop her repeating the allegations. SaW certainly chose her daughter's murderer over her daughter. I think she is guilty of the 4 counts of PTCOJ and should get the maximum in this case, which is life, and be lucky she didn't get joint enterprise. ScW should get at least 30 years, and face no prospect of release without disclosing where he disposed of BW.

Last edited:
The true mastermind walks free albeit maybe a few more months due to time already served. She's had 10 months I believe without TikTok, that has probably upset her more than conspiring to kill her own daughter but I'm sure she will use that to her advantage on release - what a victim I was etc.

I wonder if when ScW gets found gulty (I have faith) he will confess? He is obsessed with SaW so maybe he would think that would help how people judged her
I wish there would be post sentencing confessions but, if convicted, they'll be looking towards their appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle