Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #4

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by RobinCAL, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperStarSleuth

SuperStarSleuth Member

No they think they going to see her somewhere from what I was getting.. I know it's gonna be hard but they are deluded like she's just been chilling in the woods for a year to see if her parents get sent down.

2. SaintMoore

SaintMoore Well-Known Member

It reminds me of the film "gone girl".

3. mspuurfect

mspuurfect NOTSOPUURFECT

The true mastermind walks free albeit maybe a few more months due to time already served. She's had 10 months I believe without TikTok, that has probably upset her more than conspiring to kill her own daughter but I'm sure she will use that to her advantage on release - what a victim I was etc.

I wonder if when ScW gets found gulty (I have faith) he will confess? He is obsessed with SaW so maybe he would think that would help how people judged her

4. CSIAngus

CSIAngus Well-Known Member

BW was 17. They could have asked her to leave if she was becoming awkward, or just refused to accept what she was saying. I was a problem at 17 but left of my own accord and never went back, but you could do that in the 1980s. They didn't have to murder her. He definitely did the killing because of the AS allegation that Saturday lunchtime and I'm increasingly of the view that SaW at least knew what he had done, but perhaps after the fact. I can believe that they had agreed that she would get a bloody good hiding on the way back from the grandparents to stop her repeating the allegations. SaW certainly chose her daughter's murderer over her daughter. I think she is guilty of the 4 counts of PTCOJ and should get the maximum in this case, which is life, and be lucky she didn't get joint enterprise. ScW should get at least 30 years, and face no prospect of release without disclosing where he disposed of BW.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  5. CSIAngus

CSIAngus Well-Known Member

I wish there would be post sentencing confessions but, if convicted, they'll be looking towards their appeals.

6. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.