GUILTY UK - Brianna Ghey, 16, murdered in Culcheth Linear Park, Feb 2023 *2 teenagers charged*

Her defence lawyer has now admitted this was not true and Scarlett is back to claiming Eddie did all the stabbing, the judge said she couldn’t believe a word that came out of Scarlett’s mouth.
There's nothing to suggest it wasn't true though, just that SJ has now changed her story again and has retracted this version of events. Jmo but I believe that the frenzied stabbing was carried out by her. And as she said, she enjoyed it. I don't think we'll ever know the actual truth.

There's nothing to suggest it wasn't true though, just that SJ has now changed her story again and has retracted this version of events. Jmo but I believe that the frenzied stabbing was carried out by her. And as she said, she enjoyed it. I don't think we'll ever know the actual truth.
The forensic evidence suggests it wasn’t true

That he stopped the attack because he did not want to kill Brianna (according to Girl Y).

The Judge may choose not to accept it of course.

This was reportedly something she told a mental health worker post trial, not sure it is admissible?

If it was true it would seem strange that it never featured in Eddie's defence as it would surely have helped his case, and explained all the blood on his clothes, rather than the peeing behind a tree and then trying to save Brianna story.

ETA: Judge "says Jenkinson's 'untested' claims made after the trial about the circumstances of the killing will not feature in her findings."

Last edited:
Mrs Justice Yip is now passing her sentence.

SCARLETT JENKINSON MUST SERVE AT LEAST 22 YEARS.

EDDIE RATCLIFFE MUST SERVE AT LEAST 20 YEARS.

They will be detained for at least this amount of time at his Majesty's Pleasure, before the Parole Board decides whether it is safe to release them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back