Recovered/Located UK - Cardiff - 3 Women & 2 Men Missing, leaving nightclub approx 2am, Newport, 4 March 2023

Cardiff docks?
Llanedyrn area.
Gosh as per my post earlier. A very specific area IMO. Although as I said before may be unrelated?

Cardiff docks?
Glad I’m not the only one following a helicopter flight park at midnight U.K. time :p

I do find the twitter wording slightly unusual tbh, regardless of where they individually live/come from, they all appear to have gone missing together so should be treated as such. Therefore the post should refer to 5 missing people, not 3missing women, and then mention the 2 missing men almost like an after thought.

The wording of the post will just further speculation and theories online tbh, you’d think the police would be very careful around this especially so soon off the back of the Nicola Bulley case and how that panned out in the media/SM.

Very specific circling around that area with the roundabout in St. Mellons

No obvious body of water in the area. Fair amount of woods along the roadside and several large parks, one with what seems to be a very small creek.

Is it just my imagination or is the helicopter loop getting tighter and tighter, as if they are closing in on something?

Last edited:
Gosh as per my post earlier. A very specific area IMO. Although as I said before may be unrelated?

Maybe the phone triangulation area? Purely speculation from me
Per this article, it is where they were last seen.

Relatives of the three women said none of them have been seen or heard from since 2am on Saturday when they were seen in the Llanedeyrn area of Cardiff, and none of them have been active on social media.

ETA: Also being reported by the Independent:

Sophie Russon, 20, Eve Smith, 21, and Darcy Ross, 21, were last seen on Saturday March 4 at about 2am in the Llanedeyrn area of Cardiff.

Last edited:
Seems to be concentrated on an area called Willowbrook that looks mixed residential homes and some light medical industry

This is not far from Maesglas Newport and on the way towards Trecco Bay.

The helicopter is circling about 5 miles west of their point of origin

Last edited:

''Police urge missing Newport and Cardiff men to get in touch​

20 mins ago''
''A spokesperson said: “They had travelled there from Porthcawl in a Volkswagen Tiguan, registration number VE64 YLB, with two men.

“Anyone with any information on their whereabouts is asked to call us on 101 or send us a direct message on social media, quoting 2300071791.

“All five are also urged to get in touch with us to confirm that they are safe and well.”
Heading should be Newport women and Cardiff men, they mistyped.

It makes it sound as if the men are wanted. The information in the article itself is correct.

Monday 6 March 2023 00:40, UK

(I swear they changed the title of this article while I was posting it! It first said "Three women"...)

Monday 6 March 2023 00:40, UK

(I swear they changed the title of this article while I was posting it!)
I think it's just how they are breaking the text from the original police report but it's 5 people missing:

Gwent Police

We’re appealing for information to find three women, from Newport, who have all been reported as missing.
Sophie Russon, 20, Eve Smith, 21, and Darcy Ross, 21, were last seen on Saturday 4 March at about 2am in the Llanedeyrn area of Cardiff.
They had travelled there from Porthcawl in a VW Tiguan, registration number VE64 YLB, with two men.
These two men from Cardiff, Rafel Jeanne, 24, and Shane Loughlin, 32, have also been reported as missing.
If you have any information please call us on 101, or you can DM us, quoting 2300071791.
All five are also urged to get in touch with us to confirm that they are safe and well.

Per this article, it is where they were last seen.

Relatives of the three women said none of them have been seen or heard from since 2am on Saturday when they were seen in the Llanedeyrn area of Cardiff, and none of them have been active on social media.

ETA: Also being reported by the Independent:

Sophie Russon, 20, Eve Smith, 21, and Darcy Ross, 21, were last seen on Saturday March 4 at about 2am in the Llanedeyrn area of Cardiff.
The helicopter is EAST of where t...been heading back to the car left in Newport?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back