GUILTY UK - Celine Dookhran, Kidknapped, Raped and Murdered & a Survivor, London, July 2017

Crispin Aylett QC, prosecuting, said the undercover officer had adopted the "covert persona of a paedophile" in order to investigate abuse online.

The detective frequented a website used by paedophiles and began exchanging messages with a person whom the prosecution say was Mr Arshid.

Explicit messages were read to jurors, including ones allegedly showing Mr Arshid asking the detective if he would like to "drug" and then "force" a teenage girl to have sex.

One message said "If we drug her" there would be no need to "waste time and energy holding her down".

The defendant sent photographs of the second woman - who was then a teenager - to the undercover officer, the court was told.

Mr Aylett said the messages were traced to Mr Arshid's home and he was eventually interviewed under caution in April 2014.

In interview he told police that a labourer called Zahid - with whom he was no longer in touch - had access to his internet router and had admitted being responsible for the chats, the court heard.

Jurors were told the Crown Prosecution Service decided not to press charges because Zahid had not been contacted, the relevant computer was unavailable and the undercover officer did not know what the other user looked like.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42875688

Giving evidence, Arshid, who is originally from Blackburn, Lancashire, told jurors the surviving woman was a “liar” and “manipulator”.

Judith Khan QC, defending, said: “She says she was sexually abused when she was about 13. What do you say?”

Arshid replied: “I say she is a compulsive liar, a manipulator. It’s a load of nonsense.”

He described an incident when they watched a film together and the woman behaved “inappropriately”.

He said: “That night when we were watching that film she sat up (and said) ‘I care about you, I love you’.

“She leaned in and kissed me and I pushed her away. I said you cannot do that, it’s inappropriate.”

Later, he said they had sex twice, including once in his car five months before the alleged abduction.

Arshid also told jurors his relationship with Ms Dookhran was “beyond excellent”.

He said: “We were very close. So much respect, so much love. Everybody knew it. Celine always had my back and I always had hers.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...rve-rape--lol--court-hears.html#ixzz55gJlMg00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[FONT=&amp]CourtNewsUK‏ @CourtNewsUK 6m6 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Accused 'body in the freezer' killer explains how one of his alleged victims was killed by her friend in a fit of jealousy after he had sex with both of them

[/FONT]

@CourtNewsUK 6m6 minutes ago
More

Accused 'body in the freezer' killer explains how one of his alleged victims was killed by her friend in a fit of jealousy after he had sex with both of them

https://twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/status/958367636135563264

The jury must be incredulous at this nonsense.

[FONT=&amp]CourtNewsUK‏ @CourtNewsUK 15m15 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Accused 'body in freezer' killer explains he searched acid bath killer John Haigh because he was making his own drain killer which he was going to call 'Hey, Its Gone,' which sounds like Haigh.
[/FONT]

@CourtNewsUK
15m15 minutes ago
More
Accused 'body in freezer' killer explains he searched acid bath killer John Haigh because he was making his own drain killer which he was going to call 'Hey, Its Gone,' which sounds like Haigh.

https://twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/status/958377447120080896

He said he had invited both women to spend the day with him on learning Ms Dookhran planned to run away following a family dispute.

Arshid said he took them in his pick-up truck to the six-bedroom renovation project in Kingston, south-west London.

He told jurors he left the unidentified woman in a bedroom with a vibrator and returned to find her “undressed from the waist down and using it”.

He said: “I then go and sit on the bed with her and we start making out, kissing and fondling. And we had sex.”

Afterwards, Arshid said Ms Dookhran, who was downstairs in the kitchen, told him she was tired and went upstairs.

He said he carried on with his work before coming across his niece sobbing that her “whole family hate her”.

He told jurors he tried to reassure her, saying: “I was comforting the girl, innit.”

He went on: “You know what? For the first time in a while I made her feel safe. I know in the grand scheme of things how things turned out.

“She felt safe and comfortable, and then she kissed me. It was a very emotional situation. We act first, and think later.”

Judith Khan QC, defending, asked: “What happened once you have slept together?”

He said: “As we were getting dressed, (the other woman) burst in and she’s going crazy. I cannot tell you how angry she was.

“(She) is incredibly possessive and she obviously heard what was going on upstairs, and she came in screaming at me. She punched me in the chest. She shouted at me. Celine started crying.

“I don’t deal very well with women shouting both sides at me. I tried to calm the situation down. She were having none of it (sic).”

Arshid said he “left them to it” and called his mother before returning after about 20 minutes.

Describing the scene, he said: “As I got to the top of the stairs I looked across. I saw (the woman) standing there, knife in hand, blood on her hands.

“I went running in. I see Celine in the bath. There’s so much blood everywhere, I cannot see what’s what. It was obvious she was gone, so I closed her eyes.”

Arshid allegedly screamed at the other woman and demanded to know what she had done, adding: “It was so weird, my mind is all over the place. I said ‘get out of my sight’.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...-woman-blood-hands-sex-row.html#ixzz55gl6498Y

Can I just say this man makes me sick? [emoji34]

Sent from my Z798BL using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]CourtNewsUK‏ @CourtNewsUK 2m2 minutes agoMore
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Accused 'body in freezer' killer, builder Mujahid Arshid, says two balaclavas found at the crime scene were bought from Sports Direct to stop dust getting up his nose when working on Victorian houses.
[/FONT]

@CourtNewsUK 2m2 minutes ago
More
Accused 'body in freezer' killer, builder Mujahid Arshid, says two balaclavas found at the crime scene were bought from Sports Direct to stop dust getting up his nose when working on Victorian houses.

https://twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/status/958669923663917057

Well, this is grim. Very brave of the survivor to speak out.

It truly shows no matter where it happens in the world the main defense is to always blame the victim/s.

What a courageous young woman. So brave and strong after enduring such a nightmare.

[FONT=&amp]CourtNewsUK‏ @CourtNewsUK 2m2 minutes agoMore
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Accused 'body in freezer' killer, builder Mujahid Arshid, says two balaclavas found at the crime scene were bought from Sports Direct to stop dust getting up his nose when working on Victorian houses.
[/FONT]
He can't be serious. So he researched an acid bath murder to create his own brand of drain cleaner, and bought 2 balaclavas to protect him from dust. Innit.

He can't be serious. So he researched an acid bath murder to create his own brand of drain cleaner, and bought 2 balaclavas to protect him from dust. Innit.
And bought a freezer to make biodiesel. After his internet searches -

Maybe he thinks the jury will be impressed with his entrepreneurial spirit.

I'm not sure how much of this has been a genuine defence and how much has been aimed at inflicting the most damage and pain on the victims and their families.

Just want to thank Legally Bland for their posts/updates.

I thought I was probably immune to emotional reaction after years on WS, but this is so dreadful I haven't been able to read those links in this horrendous case so I'm relying on LB to keep me updated, many thanks.

His excuses remind me of a recent case where a man claimed he tripped and fell INADVERTENTLY AND ACCIDENTALLY PENETRATING the girl sleeping on his sofa!!!

Frighteningly, he was found not guilty [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-penetrated-18-year-old-tripped-fell-her.html

Sorry O/T but,

WHAT... WHAT....!!! This from your link:

He said: 'I'm fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened.' He said traces of his DNA could have been found in her vagina because of the fall.

He also said it was possible he had semen on his hands after the sexual encounter with her friend.

Mr Bartfeld (defending) said the teenager had lied because she was embarrassed Mr Abdulaziz did not want to have sex with her.

He said to her: 'The reality is he never put his penis inside you, he never even tried to have sex with you.'

This is unbelievable and so, so wrong. :gaah:

There's more at the link, mainly about the chat log with the undercover police officer in 2013, blamed on someone called Zaheed.

The article is hard to work out whether they're referring to 2013 or 2017 in places.

Cross-examining, Crispin Aylett QC said: “As it happens your former disgruntled employee Zaheed had a fantasy about using a vibrator (on the woman) in the chat log.

“I suggest Zaheed is in the witness box at the Old Bailey.

“You are not getting off on this Mr Arshid, saying the most revolting things as you can think of about (her)?”

Arshid said the chat log was a “load of rubbish”.

The prosecutor went on: “What it amounts to is committing an act of rape using a vibrator and using a condom to protect the rapist from leaving any trace of what they have done.”

Arshid, who had been trying for a baby with his wife at the time, denied he was the man in the chat logs and insisted using a condom was “no guarantee of anything”.

When challenged about his account, the defendant replied: “When you are a tradesman there are lots of stranger things going on.”

He told the jury a man would drop what he was doing if “sex comes on the table” even though he accepted as a married man it was morally wrong.

Asked if he loved the surviving woman, with whom he claimed to be in a sexual relationship, he said: “Love is a strong word. It was complicated.”

Mr Aylett also suggested he planned to use Ms Dookhran’s £13,000 savings to pay off his accomplice.

He said: “You got Celine to transfer money from her savings account to her current account so you could get access to it so you could pay Vincent Tappu for his part in the kidnap.”

The defendant denied it, saying: “Vincent Tappu was never involved in anything. There was no sinister plot, this is almost ridiculous.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa...er-officer-rape-court-told.html#ixzz55oHCCbse

A man accused of raping and murdering his niece has told a court it was "pure coincidence" that he made internet searches on freezing a human body a few weeks before her death.

Mujahid Arshid, 33, told the Old Bailey he had carried out the internet search after watching a documentary about people living in Alaska.

Mr Arshid told the jury it was "pure coincidence" he had carried out an internet search for "at what temperature does the human body freeze to death" weeks before 20-year-old Ms Dookhran was killed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42907076

Thank you Legally Bland for your updates. What a horrendous case this is, I really feel for that 19 year old girl. She has been so brave throughout.

Can't find any updates from today, but it looks like the 2nd defendant, Tappu, was giving evidence.

Central Criminal Court 11
T20177285

Mujahid Arshid
Vincent Hussain Tappu
Details:Trial (Part Heard) - Resume - 11:57
Trial (Part Heard) - Defendant Sworn - 12:04
Trial (Part Heard) - Case adjourned until 14:05 - 13:01
Trial (Part Heard) - No Event - 14:36
Trial (Part Heard) - No Event - 15:38
http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Central-Criminal-Court.php
http://www.thelawpages.com/court-he...urt-hearings-lists/Central-Criminal-Court.php

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back