UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recon the phone been switched off at 12 is when she was buried..they didn't notice missed call but at burial they switched the phone off.

was the phone coverage in a triangle from the tower or a radius round it

i recon she is out of town..because it very quickly became high profile if someone had say buried her in their back garden some one would have seen..to me the university in the concrete would be too risky for been discovered universities tend to be on camera and people about (like Claudia going to work in the early morning ..why risk it when open countryside or some hiding place is so close

I think the phone is the error they made. they prob didn't realize the area of the tower its logged onto is known...wonder if they measure signal strength.that would give a rough distance

a sexual accid

a sexual accident can still be murder or manslaughter in this country..wasn't one truing to sell the scrap yard? money no good to him inside
The scrap dealer was not one of the arrested four.

I think the phone is the error they made. they prob didn't realize the area of the tower its logged onto is known...wonder if they measure signal strength.that would give a rough distance
You are assuming Claudia and the phone are still together.The phone could have been switched off on the way to God knows where !

reads to me like they strongly suspect certain people and something happened in the nags head bedroom. The question therefore would be wheres the body?? one suspect ran a scrap yard,was the body put in the melting pot?good gangster stuff but too involved..one or more was involved in the building trade..Now that's a more feasible line to go down...buried in one of their excavations..too obvious they would know that..landfill..now theres a line to look at.maybe not mainstream sites, too many records but more a off the books site maybe.A friendly farmer,shooting buddy,fishing buddy...just a thought

I bet nothing happened in nag’s bedroom involving Claudia that night.I do not believe she went to the pub that night .
I believe her secret boyfriend intercepted her in the morning on her way to work.
He probably thought he was her one and only !
I think the couple arguing were Claudia and new boyfriend.I do not believe the witness was lying .
And that is why no one came forward.
I know others on here do not agree ...sorry but ...

"CLaudia was also involved with men from a certain community…a community you wouldn’t want to mess with.’" I read from major langs blog..so that either the travellers or the masons (or similar group). both have the ability for secrecy and influence the first by physical intimidation the second by ,well influenceable means shall we say..
It says she had just found a new boyfriend who is unknown.Makes sense if he had been warned off..confronts her on her way to work, argument and Claudia disappears.person or persons who warned him off intimidated (for that read scared shitless) by boyfriend......if it was a "traveller" then he can disappear within the community like he never existed, u wouldn't see him if he was stood infront of you...
If it was a mason type community then they all know secrets about each other.Would such a community or persons from such a community hide such a secret?? Maybe not the whole community but 2 or 3 from it who are as thick as thieves may well do..mutually beneficial.. of course I wouldn't suggest the masons or other such group ever use their connections in anything other than a charitable way....yeh right and im the chief constable.....
if the traveller community are involved then good luck on that one.....
Did CL ever have to do with dark-skinned men like F*rd-Th*mpson (kidnapping/rape), does anyone know that?
Amongst other things he taught self-defense for women.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did CL ever have to do with dark-skinned men like F*rd-Th*mpson (kidnapping/rape), does anyone know that?

Now that is interesting.....Didn't know he taught self defense.
Just think of all the women he would have taught and could lure to wherever he wanted because they trusted him :(

Interesting question. Maybe it's more productive to phrase it like this: what kind of accident/circumstances would you not be able to call 999 for?

Or, more controversial.. If you held a high position in the community (Senior PoliceOffice/Judge/Politician etc) and this "incident" would ruin your reputation?

When you take time off from WS and are able to get away from any distractions of the kind I was experiencing you have time to work out a very plausible theory.

I publish this here, wont take any questions but ask that you consider this following theory.

So here it is:

Liz from Malton, a very good friend of Claudias was texting on the night of 18th. Liz was worried because she learns Claudia is walking to work the next day.
Claudia was a thoughtful person and valued friends so she wouldn't say she was walking if she had a pre-arranged lift.
This is why a car arriving at 05: 42 is not plausible as they would have missed her as someone was giving her a pre-arranged at 05:42 and the time ALLEGED in the CCTV footage and Police report of the Braking car.

Claudia must have planned to walk to work on the morning of 19th March and as not aware of a lift would have had to set off far earlier at 05:10 / 05:15 so as to get to work at 6;00 in time to change into her chef whites.

There was no Time Stamp on the footage of the Breaking car.
Not from the camera showing it as it approaches Heworth Road or most importantly, the footage shot from within The Limes, that shows it passing the entrance to Heworth Place. Why was this when it would be available?

In my cctv footage analysis.The Blonde girl Time Stamps this cctv for me.
She was still in the doorway on the braking car footage 35 minutes later at 05:42.

She was seen earlier in the timestamped footage of dark Person at 05:08.

Even if she was a lookout, 35 minutes is an inordinate amount of time to stand outside on a cold March morning in the North East of England?

What if she wasn't there for that long?

What if the footage was 05:10 / 05:15 only 2 to 7 minutes later, this would be more feasible would it not?

So was the Time stamp removed from the CCTV footage of the breaking car as it crosses Heworth Place for obvious reasons?
(The timestamp was shown on the earlier footage from the same camera so why not later?)

What if the Braking car was actually seen at 05:05 / 05:10 and as Claudia came out of her house, she either got into the car that looked like Michael Snelling's or she was bundled into a car-A nice surprise, how thoughtful of Michael-But it wasn't Michael.

Also waiting in the wings was the vehicle with the flashing hazards (Reflecting on the side window at Heworth Cottage) that again I mention in CCTV analysis.

The flashing light sequence seen in the reflection resembles more of that of a Breakdown truck.

Claudia gets in the car, doors locked, car reverses to truck car and occupants are and is put on board. Not unusual for a car to fail to start or require removal when someone sets off for work.

Truck takes car to Scrap Yard and so why the car and Claudia have never been found.

Shadows in CCTV were either role playing or actual lookouts.

All we now have to do is to establish the motive which could have been one of the following:

Claudia either knew something
Had a relationship with a high profile person
Was about to blow the whistle on an undercover operation or operative.

If I am wrong then this can easily be corrected by the police by starting to show proper digitally enhanced footage all time stamped for this case. In 2009 this was possible to do with the right will.

You may be aware of how CCTV footage and evidence was built up in the Jo Cox case.
The same evidence is suspect here and if this case went to court a good defence barrister would ask the same questions that I ask. That is why the CPS took their time over rejecting the evidence that was never going to be presented-To give hope.

Quite possibly our Famous 4 were "Patsys"

Thank you

All updated including full cctv analysis in my Blog which I continue to focus on here:

Claudia Lawrence-Who Took Her?

Last edited:

The phone is so important in this case. As l mentioned up thread, if something happened to Claudia in the home and she was killed in the heat of the moment, the phone was unlikely to have been on her person. If they went back for the phone after they disposed of Claudia's body and to make it look like she left for work, that must have occurred around about 12pm, as we know that's when it was turned off.

But, why didn't they hear it ring and turn it off sooner? If Claudia was with her phone. she must have been in a place where it didn't matter if someone heard the phone going off. But we know that the phone didn't go far.

I can't help thinking that she wasn't with the phone.

When you take time off from WS and are able to get away from any distractions of the kind I was experiencing you have time to work out a very plausible theory.

I publish this here, wont take any questions but ask that you consider this following theory.

So here it is:

Liz from Malton, a very good friend of Claudias was texting on the night of 18th. Liz was worried because she learns Claudia is walking to work the next day.
Claudia was a thoughtful person and valued friends so she wouldn't say she was walking if she had a pre-arranged lift.
This is why a car arriving at 05: 42 is not plausible as they would have missed her as someone was giving her a pre-arranged at 05:42 and the time ALLEGED in the CCTV footage and Police report of the Braking car.

Claudia must have planned to walk to work on the morning of 19th March and as not aware of a lift would have had to set off far earlier at 05:10 / 05:15 so as to get to work at 6;00 in time to change into her chef whites.

There was no Time Stamp on the footage of the Breaking car.
Not from the camera showing it as it approaches Heworth Road or most importantly, the footage shot from within The Limes, that shows it passing the entrance to Heworth Place. Why was this when it would be available?

In my cctv footage analysis.The Blonde girl Time Stamps this cctv for me.
She was still in the doorway on the braking car footage 35 minutes later at 05:42.

She was seen earlier in the timestamped footage of dark Person at 05:08.

Even if she was a lookout, 35 minutes is an inordinate amount of time to stand outside on a cold March morning in the North East of England?

What if she wasn't there for that long?

What if the footage was 05:10 / 05:15 only 2 to 7 minutes later, this would be more feasible would it not?

So was the Time stamp removed from the CCTV footage of the breaking car as it crosses Heworth Place for obvious reasons?
(The timestamp was shown on the earlier footage from the same camera so why not later?)

What if the Braking car was actually seen at 05:05 / 05:10 and as Claudia came out of her house, she either got into the car that looked like Michael Snelling's or she was bundled into a car-A nice surprise, how thoughtful of Michael-But it wasn't Michael.

Also waiting in the wings was the vehicle with the flashing hazards (Reflecting on the side window at Heworth Cottage) that again I mention in CCTV analysis.

The flashing light sequence seen in the reflection resembles more of that of a Breakdown truck.

Claudia gets in the car, doors locked, car reverses to truck car and occupants are and is put on board. Not unusual for a car to fail to start or require removal when someone sets off for work.

Truck takes car to Scrap Yard and so why the car and Claudia have never been found.

Shadows in CCTV were either role playing or actual lookouts.

All we now have to do is to establish the motive which could have been one of the following:

Claudia either knew something
Had a relationship with a high profile person
Was about to blow the whistle on an undercover operation or operative.

If I am wrong then this can easily be corrected by the police by starting to show proper digitally enhanced footage all time stamped for this case. In 2009 this was possible to do with the right will.

You may be aware of how CCTV footage and evidence was built up in the Jo Cox case.
The same evidence is suspect here and if this case went to court a good defence barrister would ask the same questions that I ask. That is why the CPS took their time over rejecting the evidence that was never going to be presented-To give hope.

Quite possibly our Famous 4 were "Patsys"

Thank you

All updated including full cctv analysis in my Blog which I continue to focus on here:

Claudia Lawrence-Who Took Her?

This is somewhat different to the previous theory Major.

I wonder if the previous nights activities was like a test run or the first attempt that was aborted for some reason.

Yes CL was friends with a group of Cubans from Manchester.She visited them there and they in return visited her in York .

Yes CL was friends with a group of Cubans from Manchester.She visited them there and they in return visited her in York .
Have you asked Suzy Cooper if Claudia visited these Cubans. There is no record anywhere of this. There is a record of her holidaying in Cuba. There is a record of Police visiting to interview people in South Manchester, but this could be tied to the van removals from North West by her friend she met in Cyprus-Robbie Campbell?

Robbie Campbell (40's)

"Owner of a bar in Coral Bay, Cyprus and several other businesses. Visited UK on 18th March 2009 before Claudias disappearance with 3 friends to move 3 vehicles from Liverpool to Cyprus, Via Italy." 4 of them in total?

Last edited:
The phone is so important in this case. As l mentioned up thread, if something happened to Claudia in the home and she was killed in the heat of the moment, the phone was unlikely to have been on her person. If they went back for the phone after they disposed of Claudia's body and to make it look like she left for work, that must have occurred around about 12pm, as we know that's when it was turned off.

But, why didn't they hear it ring and turn it off sooner? If Claudia was with her phone. she must have been in a place where it didn't matter if someone heard the phone going off. But we know that the phone didn't go far.

I can't help thinking that she wasn't with the phone.

This is somewhat different to the previous theory Major.

I wonder if the previous nights activities was like a test run or the first attempt that was aborted for some reason.
Her phone was disconnected by an "Explicit" disconnection (Someone turning the phone off deliberately) at 12:10 pm on the afternoon of 19th March. Would they have gone back to her house around this time?? The phone was turned off within a 9 mile radius of York University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa