UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I take it the police know exactly what this mind blowing info is yes ?
You know I don’t see it mentioned much on here but it goes without saying that anybody with significant information about this case should send an email to the cold case people even before they talk about it on here !
If you know something ,heard something or seen some thing please inform the police pronto !

perhaps the perps are getting nervous and infiltrating the sleuths den...barricade the doors and turn out the dogs :eek:....
If the infiltrator is who I strongly think it is then they are not exactly subtle, in fact I think they stand out like the proverbial sore thumb

If the infiltrator is who I strongly think it is then they are not exactly subtle, in fact I think they stand out like the proverbial sore thumb
I wish people stop using morse code over here.
I mean persons of interest, infiltrators, guilty persons, affiliates ?
If cold case police are actually reading here ( which I doubt) I bet we are making them think about early retirement !

I wish people stop using morse code over here.
I mean persons of interest, infiltrators, guilty persons, affiliates ?
If cold case police are actually reading here ( which I doubt) I bet we are making them think about early retirement !
give them something to read whilst they think up something to investigate...u never know who is watching :cool:

They have managed to survive already 10 years .... (How, I don't know. Too many players in the game?)

Although Claudia has been missing for ten years and the police presume she has been murdered, 76-year-old Joan likes to talk about her daughter in the present tense.

She clings to the tiny sliver of hope that Claudia is alive somewhere and, one day, a new card from her will drop on the doormat.

‘As her mum, I feel no cut-off. I can’t believe she is dead,’ she says. ‘I am never, ever giving up hope. Someone knows the truth and I just wish they’d end this torture by telling me.”
Cold case team re-examines the vanishing of Claudia Lawrence ten years on | Daily Mail Online

With evidence from a witness who has never spoken before this documentary examines all the theories of what has happened to Claudia Lawrence.

Among those who talk on the film is Claudia’s mother Joan. She reveals for the first time that there was a linked potential sighting in the UK.

Claudia’s passport was left at her home, and her father Peter Lawrence does not think she would have left Britain, saying: “I’m absolutely convinced that she didn’t disappear off to Cyprus or anywhere else.

“She was not a mastermind or a master criminal who would have been able to devise a way of going abroad not using a passport or bank account or anywhere else.”

The film also includes testimony from a colleague who says Claudia could have spent the night with a mystery man two days before her disappearance.

Claudia’s parents Peter and Joan describe their ten years of agony, and her closest friends describe the young woman they dearly miss.
Was Claudia sex trafficked to Amsterdam? Film reveals new theories about the case

It’s believed she set off from home to walk to work at 5am,” she said. “Was she abducted en-route? Did she get into the car of someone she knew?

“The inquiry became more complex after the media went into a feeding frenzy over Claudia’s love life. For a time, Claudia was portrayed as a scarlet woman, an image her family and friends say is inaccurate. The tabloid attention made men in the local community reluctant to come forward with information, for fear of being thought to have had an affair with her.

“All the headlines were difficult for Claudia’s family and friends to cope with. The lack of information resulted in the eventual scaling back of one of the biggest inquiries in North Yorkshire Police history – there were arrests, but not enough evidence for anyone to be charged or prosecuted.”

The Press’ Chief Reporter Mike Laycock appears in the documentary, talking about the impact of the tabloid coverage and explaining this newspaper’s role in the reporting of Claudia’s disappearance.
TV film's new theories on missing Claudia mystery

Although Claudia has been missing for ten years and the police presume she has been murdered, 76-year-old Joan likes to talk about her daughter in the present tense.

She clings to the tiny sliver of hope that Claudia is alive somewhere and, one day, a new card from her will drop on the doormat.

‘As her mum, I feel no cut-off. I can’t believe she is dead,’ she says. ‘I am never, ever giving up hope. Someone knows the truth and I just wish they’d end this torture by telling me.”
Cold case team re-examines the vanishing of Claudia Lawrence ten years on | Daily Mail Online
“ ...someone knows the truth and I just wish they’d end this torture by telling me “
Have you ever tried contacting PL , J L, A S direct ?
You’ll be met and spoken to by complete strangers .They tell you they ( family ) are not available and you are expected to talk and reveal information to complete strangers .
Sometimes I wonder if there was some information the police DO NOT want it to reach her family !!?

“ ...someone knows the truth and I just wish they’d end this torture by telling me “
Have you ever tried contacting PL , J L, A S direct ?
You’ll be met and spoken to by complete strangers .They tell you they ( family ) are not available and you are expected to talk and reveal information to complete strangers .
Sometimes I wonder if there was some information the police DO NOT want it to reach her family !!?

Could always write them a letter. I am sure that their contact information is publicly available. I share your frustration :)

Could always write them a letter. I am sure that their contact information is publicly available. I share your frustration :)
I’m binging to believe that recent trends of having ‘family spokesmen ‘ is counter productive .I am also referring to the Mac-can case

‘Publicly available ‘ I wish it was the case .J l does interviews and appears on tv and in news paper articles and never and I mean never have I seen a private e mail .
Just look at cl website the one set up by her father...you can contact the spokesman ,Bishop Santamu,the York race course York press you name it but never ...
Frustration ? You can say that again !!

I'm pretty sure that the home address is on one of these threads, or I have it somewhere. Will look and send it onto you. I think her mother still lives in malton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elaguileno81