UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats the other idead about her then? Claudia i mean. I don't think she went off to Ibiza or wherever although i wouldnt blame her lol i reckon she must kidnapped probably in a dungeon someplace. Frickin scarey. God can you imagine?

the intrigue surrounding jen is she is now the better half to one of the poi that the police tried to get a charge laid against..she obviously knows his side of things as he has told her but does this conflict with what she already knew or heard after????is she doing a dolly parton and standing by her man ?? silence means life goes on speaking out could mean life goes pete tong :eek:.. there are secrets they don't want aired that's plain to see

Christmas is coming and its that time for the ghost of Christmas future to visit the guilty and show them in there dreams the fact santa doesn't visit jail...(its me holiday job for winter, cant be the ferryman when the rivers frozen o_O

the intrigue surrounding jen is she is now the better half to one of the poi that the police tried to get a charge laid against..she obviously knows his side of things as he has told her but does this conflict with what she already knew or heard after????is she doing a dolly parton and standing by her man ?? silence means life goes on speaking out could mean life goes pete tong :eek:.. there are secrets they don't want aired that's plain to see
I'm thinking all the time, they could have helped the investigation and they didn't at all, it seems. Who would have known many details from her normal life, if not her "friends"? Yes, they were placed by CL into some "drawers" concerning the entrusting of secrets and they each didn't get to hear it all. But all together they would have had the chance to build the puzzle out of all the secrets, each one knew. IMO - It seems, they are not willing and certainly they have important reasons to refuse. Sorry, but they don't have to wonder, why people think of "POIs" and "suspects" re these "friends". MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking all the time, they could have helped the investigation and they didn't at all, it seems. Who would have known many details from her normal life, if not her "friends"? Yes, they were placed by CL into some "drawers" concerning the entrusting of secrets and they each didn't get to hear it all. But all together they would have had the chance to build the puzzle out of all the secrets, each one knew. IMO - It seems, they are not willing and certainly they have important reasons to refuse. Sorry, but they don't have to wonder, why people think of "POIs" and "suspects" re these "friends". MOO
All of her friends are "guilty" Guilty of either not providing all information or being in denial. Interestingly, Peter Lawrence and Martin Hales set up a fund for Claudia and even though 3 of the 4 are wealthy business men, not one of their companies contributed to this fund.
Why would that be when their Facebook timelines are littered with appeals for other missing persons but not for Claudia. It's difficult not to shine the spotlight in these circumstances IMO.

So he has some sort of proof to keep sayin Jen King is involved and lointing finger at her friends? No more research than the cops surely? His blog he accuses everyone more or less.
All of her friends are "guilty" Guilty of either not providing all information or being in denial. Interestingly, Peter Lawrence and Martin Hales set up a fund for Claudia and even though 3 of the 4 are wealthy business men, not one of their companies contributed to this fund.
Why would that be when their Facebook timelines are littered with appeals for other missing persons but not for Claudia. It's difficult not to shine the spotlight in these circumstances IMO.
its news to me re fund set up by mr Lawrence and Martin Dales . I ‘ve never heard of it

did the ford focus call to pick her up and find she had already set off so went after her.it and cl walking cant have been caught on the post office cctv surley the police would have released that info I wonder the coverage of the mini supermarket coverage as the car had to come out that end by default unless the cctv wasn't working or not saved?..maybe it did and u can see theres only one person it which would suggest if she set off walking then she disappeared into a local building...was there any busses out with cctv in the morning?.it sorta suggests theres missing cctv.
I still edge on the side of she went missing on the night..it goes against the evidence of the pots in the sink ect but they could have been from that morning, dark man the probable reason she was out..

So why people saying Jk then? I mean like Major Lang saying Jen King being involved? Don't get it. Shes so sweet! Thats her mate. Hows a girl like Jen gonna be involved. Aw. Poor chick.
criminals lie....rose west----not me I was innocent...myra hindley..another 2 ---naw not me......maxine carr….he wasn't even here..the list goes on.....some through intimidation told, its all gone be fine if we keep quiet ,some through loyalty to another...with murder they have stepped over a boundary they cant go back on so lieing its so trivial its easy..psychopaths lie for fun, they lie believing they are telling the truth, they lie as its in their nature..some are chameleons who blend into the situation hiding in plain site.....

the label psychopath is so over used these days it has almost lost its true associations..u drop a piece of litter and don't pick it up ur a psychopath its become a buzz word for the media like any one who has a bad day now has to have a disorder..theres probably now a not having a disorder disorder...

as far as her phone goes it could of course have been tossed away when she was abducted and found the next day by some less that honest person who didn't want to be involved, who kept it..easy way to explain the delay in been turned off and why it never went out the phone mast transceiver coverage

the label psychopath is so over used these days it has almost lost its true associations..u drop a piece of litter and don't pick it up ur a psychopath its become a buzz word for the media like any one who has a bad day now has to have a disorder..theres probably now a not having a disorder disorder...
Agree and today it's fashionable to have a food allergy or eating disorder
as far as her phone goes it could of course have been tossed away when she was abducted and found the next day by some less that honest person who didn't want to be involved, who kept it..easy way to explain the delay in been turned off and why it never went out the phone mast transceiver coverage
But would the perp(s) not keep the phone as it could have incriminating evidence on it and if handed in by an honest person could be telling-Who she contacted and who contacted her?? Photos on the SIM card. No I would either keep or dispose of in totality.

Clive Driscoll suggested that she went missing at night and yet Colin Sutton suggested she was abducted on her way to work. Colin has probably seen the private cctv of Claudia's house from across the road.

Deleted

Last edited:
as far as the phone it could have been dropped in a struggle maybe the perp didn't know it was dropped..it was just a thought..i more go for it was in her pocket or rucksack and until a body was disposed of it wasn't delt with either it was left at the house/building she was in and delt with on return or she is located within the tower area....from what I read if the phone had gone near another mast it would ping to it to let it know it might want to jump to that tower..whether there were more towers that covered her network around York may give rough routes that avoided such towers..the data released my Ofcom says the tower it was logged onto has line of site to over 400 other towers in 2012 but it was used by at least 4 providers and we don't know cl provider...
wouldn't be out the relms of possibilities its still sat in a draw somewhere or on someones shelf..i know a dodgy motor trade geeser who has a box of phones he finds in cars or people give him and wouldn't put 2 and 2 together and he pays no attention to the news it happens..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member