UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new so I beg you please go easy on me![emoji15] <modsnip> I will just show 2 images and would be interested in what you think but I'm not sure how to get images up!!
5a28fdd3c1cbcd1271ec13e46ab418c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38376419

The uncle of a missing airman says he is "very angry" about a seemingly bogus website set up in his nephew's name.

Corrie Mckeague, 23, has not been seen since a night out with friends in Bury St Edmunds on 24 September.

His uncle Tony Wringe said website corriemckeague.com had a link to a PayPal account not associated with the family's fundraising efforts.

Suffolk Police said internet users needed to be aware sites might not be legitimate.
For more on this and other stories, visit BBC Local Live: Suffolk

Hi I'm new so I beg you please go easy on me![emoji15] <modsnip> I will just show 2 images and would be interested in what you think but I'm not sure how to get images up!!

Are these the suspects in the Marham case?

I have always thought it strange that, without evidence to suggest otherwise, the chances are that Corrie did stay with his phone. I don't understand why, from very early on they said it is not thought that Corrie was with his phone. Why??
the timings of the phone movements apparently being similar to bin lorry and that last known sightin of C was entering bin area. I doubt the timings of this last sighting because of what was said in the first few weeks about the other cctv first released. Have we ever actually seen the times on the video? We should now be questioning and looking again at everything till we find mismatches IMHO.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38376419

The uncle of a missing airman says he is "very angry" about a seemingly bogus website set up in his nephew's name.

Corrie Mckeague, 23, has not been seen since a night out with friends in Bury St Edmunds on 24 September.

His uncle Tony Wringe said website corriemckeague.com had a link to a PayPal account not associated with the family's fundraising efforts.

Suffolk Police said internet users needed to be aware sites might not be legitimate.
For more on this and other stories, visit BBC Local Live: Suffolk

That is just disgusting.

I have always thought it strange that, without evidence to suggest otherwise, the chances are that Corrie did stay with his phone. I don't understand why, from very early on they said it is not thought that Corrie was with his phone. Why??

Because the phone movements matched the bin timings, they ascertained the bin weight was only 11kg (Corrie weighs about 80kg) and then forensically searched the lorry, no sign of him. An assumption was therefore made by police and Nicola very early on that the phone had been in the lorry, but Corrie hadn't. Hence we discussed various bin mechanisms and waste management centres of Suffolk for about 4 threads. :giggle:

The photo on the left is from 3.26am around the corner from where Corrie went missing. The photo on the right is of one of the RAF Marham suspects..

Are these the suspects in the Marham case?

Sorry one on the left is CCTV from the night Corrie disappeared and the one one the right is a suspect in the Marham case. I apologise it's my first post [emoji15]

Welcome aboard Scamps. That's given us a lot to think about. I previously wondered why the police would only have this shop still image if cctv is 100% effective as we have been led to believe.

Hi missscamps, that's a really good post.
Throws up alot of questions.

Yes, same here. Why wouldn't he have still been with it?

Welcome aboard Scamps. That's given us a lot to think about. I previously wondered why the police would only have this shop still image if cctv is 100% effective as we have been led to believe.

Thank you I'm so relieved!! You are all amazing [emoji3]

Would they be able to access the phone pings of a person or people who were in a certain vehicle and know it was a different direction to corrie's phone pings? That is the only explanation I can think of for the belief Corrie was definitely separated from his phone. They could somehow know someone took him and drove in another direction.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member