UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if food guy is USA airforce. I agree he looks in good shape. Maybe if he is on the USA bases locals wouldn't recognise him from cctv images. Just a thought.
I'm wondering if he had to go and get his own two burgers because C had eaten them earlier. JMO.

Maybe the 2 who were going to drive did not drink. Corrie then got left behind and had to drive despite having some drink. It would explain why his brother thought he was so 'happy' on the phone. We know he parked in a disabled bay and drank in the car. Now possible drink driving as well?

Out of interest Blue, which bits do you doubt in the msm article?

Hi, the timings don't seem very accurate to what we've seen so far. The cans of beer and the attempted burning of the vehicle, I don't believe was 4x4.

Just a very 'loose' article, The Sun aren't known for facts. If it raises awareness though, it's done it's job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's probably true but we can now say it as it is MSM. Also they must have a source for the comment about drinking before leaving so perhaps finally one of the RAF lads has spoken to them or D if C told him that on the phone, jmo of course.
I doubt he's only just told them. The police will have known all of this, and more, from the beginning. They're just not telling the public, and Nicola is only telling us what she wants us to know.

ooooh

"It is thought he went here to relieve himself, looking furtively right and left before walking in, likely feeling uneasy about urinating in a public place. It is an offence strictly enforced in the town and punishable by the RAF."

A few weeks back I questioned whether it would be something the RAF wouldn't be happy with. Someone on here replied saying the RAF wouldn't care. According to The Sun it is something that could potentially warrant punishment. Not surprising really when the forces are strict as hell. Breaking laws when representing your national forces is not good however small the crime is.

Further explains his cautiousness at going for what it looks to be - a pee.

Not that having a pee will solve this case....unless he pee'd so hard it forced him up in the air and he ended up being fired out of the stratosphere.

I laughed way too much at this.. :innocent:

Hi, the timings don't seem very accurate to what we've seen so far. The cans of beer and the attempted burning of the vehicle, I don't believe was 4x4.

Just a very 'loose' article, The Sun aren't known for facts. If it raises awareness though, it's done it's job.

Maybe they're saving more for the weekend papers. The story is now in all the media, even NZ, but that all comes with it's own problems of course. If these latest people are now id then the police should say so to stop further speculation, if that is what this is, IMO.

So he drank-drove to BSE :-(

Not necessarily. It depends on what the beer was and how many cans he drank.

I believe young blokes tend to drink lager rather than bitter, and most canned lagers are around 5%. If he drank just the one can he would probably have been OK, but 2 or more probably would have meant he would have been over the limit.

Assuming the report is correct.

Unfortunately once he had driven in to BSE, if he got as hammered as is reported there's no way he would have been under the limit before parking restrictions came into force for the disabled bay the next morning. So he'd have either got an almost inevitable ticket or would have had to drive home well over the limit. The police pick up a lot of drink drivers who are driving to work or elsewhere the next morning, assuming themselves to now be under the limit.

Yes I just noticed this too and the cans of beer. Finally we know what he was drinking in the car after all this time and we have an allowed source. And the crime referred to is probably peeing in a public place, drinking in his car and/or driving under the influence.

<modsnip>

If it was beer, and he was said to have been quite merry not long after arriving at the first or second pub, and having not spent too long in either of them, how many beers did he have? I image a fit man like him would have a reasonable tolerance of alcohol, a few beers in his car probably wouldn't equate to him being very drunk, so the drinking in a colleagues room before leaving makes sense, but then we have the fact he would have committed a crime. I know this may sound a bit far fetched but when I showed my sister who is a police officer, and worked for the army at the MOD since leaving school at 16, and she immediately thought him being missing may involve another person, or persons, at his base. She said that maybe someone from the base had been watching his behaviour and could well have been whoever, or whatever, caught his attention when he cautiously (IMO) approached the bin area. Maybe a superior, I'm honestly not sure, but she seems to think he could have aggrevated a colleague. He had a look about him of being reprimanded when he stops and approaches the bin shed, like he had been caught doing something he should have been. Just our opinion.

I have a theory too. They know who the black car belongs to and who it is so it is blobbed out. This is why they need to id the cyclist to find out what the driver asked. Eg. Can you give me directions to.....? This will also physche out the driver.

Or maybe the cyclist was on the lookout for Corrie and was the messenger to the guys in the car about his whereabouts.....

The cyclist probably told the guys in the car - he's in the horseshoe guys - and they drove to the horseshoe and picked him up - they are probably now in Florida on a very friendly trip enjoying the Sun together in complete bliss and harmony.

There are some people that don't like beer, lager or cider. They prefer wine and gin!

AROUND 36 hours after Corrie vanished, a female former Metropolitan Police officer out walking her dog says she saw three men standing outside a 4x4 car with foreign number plates.

She described seeing a white male among them holding a rag and became suspicious they were trying to set fire to it.

The woman reported the incident, three miles from Barton Mills, along the B1112 at Icklingham, to police.

They are said to have traced the car and its occupants but Corrie’s mum Nicola remains disturbed and says: “I believe this to be very suspicious.”
Source:

Not suspicious at all! Definitely fox hunting... But now we have a mysterious 4X4 in the mix?

Yes the information is vague but hasn't all of it been? "They are said to have traced the car and its occupants" is so vague, possibly thrown in to make us NOT debate about it, means we can assume it never happened until it's backed up. As others have said, it needs at least backing up from the horses mouth (which this one has been) to be considered and then backed up by police to be proven. As such, fine to debate, possibly mum spin to keep our focus off it for now.

We know very little about Corrie driving from base to Bury. Nor the motivation for parking all the way out in no-man's land Robert Boby Way. What if he knocked over a cyclist or something en-route, caused some kind of road rage revenge or such. Let's say that cyclist called in his 4X4 bunch of mates, after he had scoped the town looking for Corrie.

Why is the 4X4, spotted 36 hours later in Icklingham - in a field with a man with a rag - right on the radius of the phone mast ping? Fox hunting? With foreign number plates? Do the Polish do that often round there? So what then... Maybe it's that Men In Black clean up team you see. Maybe that witness doesn't remember being flashed by Will Smith shortly after spotting the 'rag'. Maybe RAF forces moved in on the triangulated phone. Maybe the MIB did and now I'm a target for exposing it :p Or maybe it was just a bunch of dodgy guys who lured Corrie into a trap the night before and did something heinous.

I guess my point is, I hope that 4X4 stuff has a good alibi. And I hope search team Corrie verifies that the 4X4 was NOT in Bury in the hours of his disappearance (check the Station Hill camera for a start for traffic moving in and out from Icklingham).

Anyone else get a nudging feeling the guy on the bike stole it? LOL. That looks like an expensive mountain bike. He doesn't look like much of a mountain biker. Still hasn't come forward either and his pics (a better one of his face!) has been out for a month?

PS. Just want to agree with AnalyticalMind, who seems to be on a similar wave length with their comments about being 'watched' a post above this.

PPS. Looks like quite a few are open to this idea of the vehicle/bike. Guess I didn't refresh the page soon enough!

Not necessarily. It depends on what the beer was and how many cans he drank.

I believe young blokes tend to drink lager rather than bitter, and most canned lagers are around 5%. If he drank just the one can he would probably have been OK, but 2 or more probably would have meant he would have been over the limit.

Assuming the report is correct.

Unfortunately once he had driven in to BSE, if he got as hammered as is reported there's no way he would have been under the limit before parking restrictions came into force for the disabled bay the next morning. So he'd have either got an almost inevitable ticket or would have had to drive home well over the limit. The police pick up a lot of drink drivers who are driving to work or elsewhere the next morning, assuming themselves to now be under the limit.
True but, as another poster has suggested, it helps makes sense of the fact that he was very drunk by the time he got to Flex. Also, I think the paper would have made it clear that he had drunk only one can had that been the case.

Still doesn't make it a certainty, I know, and I hate The Sun and know they might be being disingenuous to get people's minds ticking, but in my head, it adds up.

But he might not know him. Isn't it likely that he was asking for directions?
Why would a taxi need directions? They should know the area shouldn't they? Also, this is the only pic out of these new ones that is a worse pic of the cyclist than before. So it is a strange one especially as they have wanted to give out nothing about the mysterious 3 other vehicles so far. IMO naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels