UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thatarea is really small in person where he first walks into, you couldn't miss seeing someone if you were there I don't understand it? Unless some one was hiding on person I guess.

Is that right? Really? If he was in the HS when Corrie entered, how could he NOT have seen him? I am just lost for words. Has this really been confirmed?

Is that right? Really? If he was in the HS when Corrie entered, how could he NOT have seen him? I am just lost for words. Has this really been confirmed?
He entered the HS before Corrie and left at 03:29am.

It raises the question of what he was doing in there for that length of time. He has already told the police he did not see Corrie. It sounds crazy but it is what it is.

Supposing he is telling the truth. Where was he and where was Corrie? The plot thickens.

Maybe Corrie was hiding from someone who had bad intentions or who had an axe to grind.
Perhaps in that last footage he was looking back over his shoulder to check where that person was, he looks right, sees the bins, drops his head, saunters over fairly slowly so as not to draw attention to himself and then climbs into a bin to wait until said person has gone.
However in getting into a bin, either knocks himself out and succumbs to hypothermia or impales himself on something in there.
Could that be why running man was running? Either looking for Corrie to harm him or could he have been running to help Corrie if he'd got wind that some guy was after him?
Would that explain why no one saw or heard anything? Because Corrie got into a bin fairly quickly?

what's the most reliable times we have for the vehicles, are we still going along with the bin lorry being the first vehicle to leave the HS area after corrie was last seen, if so then we have around a 50 minute wait when not one person saw him, this is my big problem about him departing in a vehicle what was he doing in that time, unles a vehicle left before the bin lorry arrived , that would make more sence to me, along with phone in bin before he left the HS area, IMO

Based on the following (I think) undisputed facts:

Corrie was last seen near some commercial waste bins
People in the UK are known to climb into commercial waste bins for shelter (and/or perhaps cover)
Some people in the UK who have entered commercial waste bins have been killed when compacted in a collecting lorry
Humans are error prone
Human error could result in the body being dumped into landfill unseen

I think there is a good chance that Corrie's body might be found in the landfill

When an inebriated person goes missing then self-inflicted accidental death is I'm sure one of the highest probabilities.

I haven't discounted more sinister scenarios altogether though.

That case was very near my old stomping ground. I followed it in the news from early on. Always suspected the fiance as did the police. They did well I think. His first wife died supposedly of natural causes.......

Is there a WS thread for Helen Bailey anyone know ?

Ha, that's where everyone's been for a few days - the trial ended with a 34 year sentence today. And they're looking into the first wife's death now too!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ley-51-Royston-11-April-2016-11-GUILTY!/page9

I don't think they will find Corrie in that landfill. Something more sinister happened to Corrie than ended up in a pile of rubbish. After all this time I guess we will never know what really happened Corrie. I suppose RAF will keep it's secrets...someone must know something. Corrie wasn't just "somebody"... he was special and therefore I dare to think, that someone really wanted to hurt him, IMO of course.

So you are thinking he may have entered a building in SB/HS area where something happened? How did he get to the landfill if not by bin lorry if he is found there though?

If he is found at the landfill then I am ruling out a random third party simply because he would be found in tiny 920 square m area out of a 200,000-400,000 square m site.
My first theory (on the landfill ending) is that he left in a vehicle soon after we last see him, went elsewhere within BSE with whoever and then something happened to him. He may then have got put into household rubbish, wrapped up and therefore would not have gone into bin lorry from HS. Or, he went wherever in BSE and then to BM area where something could have happened and ended up being taken from there to landfill.

Or, having spoken with a homeless man, who may have known about F12 being accessible, he went there first, then came out again sometime later.

To my mind, there are just too many potentially missed opportunities to see him, with any bin lorry theory from HS.

It has been confirmed that lurker/legs guy was in the HS when Corrie entered and left four minutes later. Guy never seen a thing.
I thought it was said that lurker/legs/four minute man came out of the HS 4 minutes after C went in, but not that he was already in there when C went in?

He entered the HS before Corrie and left at 03:29am.

It raises the question of what he was doing in there for that length of time. He has already told the police he did not see Corrie. It sounds crazy but it is what it is.

Supposing he is telling the truth. Where was he and where was Corrie? The plot thickens.
Do you have a link for this info please Colin?

I don't think they will find Corrie in that landfill. Something more sinister happened to Corrie than ended up in a pile of rubbish. After all this time I guess we will never know what really happened Corrie. I suppose RAF will keep it's secrets...someone must know something. Corrie wasn't just "somebody"... he was special and therefore I dare to think, that someone really wanted to hurt him, IMO of course.

I think it is strange that we have no details of the friends who he was supposedly out with that night. He entered Flex with a friend so when did that friend leave and were lifts arranged for later on? That would be the most likely thing, that C was picked up by a friend to go on somewhere perhaps in Mildenhall? Perhaps his American friend from the base that he usually went to MM's with arranged to meet him if they were usually out together? Why does he appear to have few friends that night?
JMO.

what's the most reliable times we have for the vehicles, are we still going along with the bin lorry being the first vehicle to leave the HS area after corrie was last seen, if so then we have around a 50 minute wait when not one person saw him, this is my big problem about him departing in a vehicle what was he doing in that time, unles a vehicle left before the bin lorry arrived , that would make more sence to me, along with phone in bin before he left the HS area, IMO

We only have a window for the vehicle times of 3-5 a.m and a time for C's phone leaving the BSE mast at 04.19 . It then took 28 minutes to reach the BM mast . We have nothing else except the cctv released so far. We now know he didn't use his phone in the doorway and ran from Hughes to the H/s so was he running away or running to get a lift?

My first theory (on the landfill ending) is that he left in a vehicle soon after we last see him, went elsewhere within BSE with whoever and then something happened to him. He may then have got put into household rubbish, wrapped up and therefore would not have gone into bin lorry from HS. Or, he went wherever in BSE and then to BM area where something could have happened and ended up being taken from there to landfill.

Or, having spoken with a homeless man, who may have known about F12 being accessible, he went there first, then came out again sometime later.

To my mind, there are just too many potentially missed opportunities to see him, with any bin lorry theory from HS.

See for me the Police have tried very hard to find evidence he left the HS but haven't been able to hence the very reluctant landfill search.

Police could/will be holding back a lot of evidence so anything is still possible but assuming they aren't then for me everything I've seen and read from them makes me think they believe this is an accident preceded by a series of unfortunate events. Some we might not yet be aware of.

I think it is strange that we have no details of the friends who he was supposedly out with that night. He entered Flex with a friend so when did that friend leave and were lifts arranged for later on? That would be the most likely thing, that C was picked up by a friend to go on somewhere perhaps in Mildenhall? Perhaps his American friend from the base that he usually went to MM's with arranged to meet him if they were usually out together? Why does he appear to have few friends that night?
JMO.

i agree especily after all this time even if raf friends have been told to say nothing I would have at least expected one of his non ref mates in Scotland to have spoken out and spill the beans by now it's like a silence no one saw or knew a thing, IMOIMO

We only have a window for the vehicle times of 3-5 a.m and a time for C's phone leaving the BSE mast at 04.19 . It then took 28 minutes to reach the BM mast . We have nothing else except the cctv released so far. We now know he didn't use his phone in the doorway and ran from Hughes to the H/s so was he running away or running to get a lift?
How do we know that he ran from Hughes? I've not seen that said anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500