UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't see C climbing into a refuse bin despite the fact he was clearly drunk. As has been said previously he'd spent some time sleeping in Hughes doorway. Also isn't there a danger of a bin tipping over if someone tries to climb into them? They're on wheels & not that sturdy, apart from if they are full & weighed down.
It has been suggested that on previous nights out he's walked part of the way back to the base & been able to thumb a lift. There's been nothing to say that he's ever slept in any bins previously, although I accept that's not to say he hasn't. I just don't believe it is something he would do i m o o.
I don't think that anything will come of the landfill search, though I can understand why the Police would want to tick it off the list (so to speak).
Like many people I really don't know what to think, as to what happened to C. I'm inclined to think he may have had an accident whilst trying to get back to base. But my guess is as good as everyone elses.
I'd like to hope that C is still alive but after all this time it doesn't look likely unfortunately.

Could he have climbed onto the roofs of the buildings in the HS and hid/got away without being on CCTV? I guess not if all the other streets nearby by have CCTV, he would have been seen at somepoint somewhere else.

Is he still in the HS area? Unlikely I know but hey this is a bizarre case.

He clearly left the HS concealed in a vehicle (willingly or unwillingly) or stealthily moved out of BSE in order to 'disappear'

How do we know that he ran from Hughes? I've not seen that said anywhere.
Nicola has explained she has now seen the cctv footage and has stated that C was seen running just before the last cctv clip. Can someone post the link for that update as I cannot do links? Thanks.

Nicola has explained she has now seen the cctv footage and has stated that C was seen running just before the last cctv clip. Can someone post the link for that update as I cannot do links? Thanks.
Thank you. Do you know what site it was on please so that I can find it? That would put something of a different angle to it.

Yes, N did say recently he was running but don't know where I read it...I don't think it was in a police update.

Just been taking a look at the walk through video that N did (on Find Corrie website) where she claims C could not have been spotted leaving the HS. At 1:16 you can see a c c t v camera pointing towards SB. The camera is positioned on the corner of a modern looking building which has Red doors.
Here is the link: http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/possible-routes-without-being-seen-on-cctv-bury-st-edmunds/
Rear of Cornhill Shopping Centre where the cameras weren't working.

Hi, I haven't posted before and throwing this out there.....is it just a coincidence that we see 3 youths on cctv (When Corrie is walking with his food) that pay particular attention to him....they hang around watching him walk away...... 3 youths were seen looking for a mobile I read somewhere but cannot find the link....and 3 youths were involved in a suspicious car incident 17 miles away?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...and-grenade.html?client=ms-android-tmobile-gb

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I truly can't believe he'd sleep in a bin,, yes it has happened but it's not a common thing for people to do, especially a young man in a beautiful designer shirt. If he wanted somewhere safe to sleep the horse shoe leads via two roads to the train station which also has a taxi rank out side. He could have waited there for a taxi or at six the station opens and even waited inside. An at kick out time there's plenty of taxis about back where the club/pubs are. Why go sleep in a bin when he could just get home to his nice warm bed and his dog.

Hi, I haven't posted before and throwing this out there.....is it just a coincidence that we see 3 youths on cctv (When Corrie is walking with his food) that pay particular attention to him....they hang around watching him walk away...... 3 youths were seen looking for a mobile I read somewhere but cannot find the link....and 3 youths were involved in a suspicious car incident 17 miles away?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.da...and-grenade.html?client=ms-android-tmobile-gb

Welcome Stanly. The peeps blurred out were id early on as friends of the band from the Grapes PH. The teens were 1 female and 2 male iirc and the people with the car were 3 men so they are not the same I do not believe.

Welcome Stanly. The peeps blurred out were id early on as friends of the band from the Grapes PH. The teens were 1 female and 2 male iirc and the people with the car were 3 men so they are not the same I do not believe.
Ahhh ok. Thank you :)

The more I read and think about the landfill search the more I change my mind and think that he won't be found there or intact ever, unless someone stumbles across remains in years to come as sometimes happens. I've always thought the bin but I just don't understand how a 5ft 10 guy in pink and white would be missed amongst rubbish! I MIGHT be able to believe that a BIT if he was dressed in camouflage and even then it would be a BIT! Anyone else changed their minds?

I'm so desperate for him to be found but at the same time don't want him to be because I would've hoped for him to be found alive in hiding or something rather than what is looking more likely, such a waste 🙁

Rear of Cornhill Shopping Centre where the cameras weren't working.

This isn't correct is it? It is the camera(s) here that means a vehicle and/or people would be caught and without them there wouldn't be an argument about whether he could walk out without being seen.

Also weren't the 3 teenagers also caught on these cameras?

I don't believe there are three youths when he is walking with his food. The people blurred out are with the band that we're playing at The Grapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I truly can't believe he'd sleep in a bin,, yes it has happened but it's not a common thing for people to do, especially a young man in a beautiful designer shirt. If he wanted somewhere safe to sleep the horse shoe leads via two roads to the train station which also has a taxi rank out side. He could have waited there for a taxi or at six the station opens and even waited inside. An at kick out time there's plenty of taxis about back where the club/pubs are. Why go sleep in a bin when he could just get home to his nice warm bed and his dog.
He turned down a lift from a friend in the take away shop so obviously didn't intend getting a good night's sleep.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

This isn't correct is it? It is the camera(s) here that means a vehicle and/or people would be caught and without them there wouldn't be an argument about whether he could walk out without being seen.

Also weren't the 3 teenagers also caught on these cameras?
It was said some time ago and then went quiet. In N's video she walked as far as C could have walked without being seen on camera and she went as far as the first house beyond CSC in SB. The person who owns the private camera was awoken by the teenagers and put the camera on to see what the noise was. The bin lorry man heard them too apparently. There were two lots of CCTV that caught the teenagers for identification, but neither was this one.

It was said some time ago and then went quiet. In N's video she walked as far as C could have walked without being seen on camera and she went as far as the first house beyond CSC in SB. The person who owns the private camera was awoken by the teenagers and put the camera on to see what the noise was. The bin lorry man heard them too apparently. There were two lots of CCTV that caught the teenagers for identification, but neither was this one.

I think she just filmed the CRC for information purposes. It clearly explains how far Corrie can go without being caught on the CRC camera i.e. the second loading bay/car park.

The following footage displays:
Nicola walking into the horseshoe rotates.
Nicola walking about in the horseshoe area.
Nicola crossing the road to get to the second smaller loading bay
Nicola having access to all the buildings on that side of the road
All of the above can be achieved without being seen on CCTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500