UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everything is entirely mechanical I would say it could happen.

An that would involve machinery to crush the materials and with the amount of blood inside one human being there would be large amounts of blood on machinery and the bale/s it wouldn't go unnoticed.

But where would this car that he got into have been? Not the horseshoe or SP would have tracked it down by now, since it would be the focus of their investigation.

Are some of the articles saying that a lorry was collecting a bin 'hours' after C went into the HS? I thought the bin lorry arrived not long after C?

There is still a vehicle being investigated IIRC. Could be a car or another waste vehicle?

An that would involve machinery to crush the materials and with the amount of blood inside one human being there would be large amounts of blood on machinery and the bale/s it wouldn't go unnoticed.

If he was already dead I dont think there would be any blood. I will have to read the NZ article to see how it was discovered in that case.

Presumably the guy in the bale was dead? How many of those found were alive? Sorry I haven't read the article yet. NZ population is only about 3 million so that seems a lot. Does Biffa have Uk figures?

Here is the article I presume the NZ reporter is referencing: https://www.theguardian.com/society...r-people-sleeping-bins-refuse-collectors-warn

Shocking figures just from Biffa. Looks like ~40% found before bin is tipped. 11 deaths over 5 years UK wide (2010-2015?) so ~2 a year but none seemingly make it past the bin lorry never mind WTS/recycling centre/LF?

Could there have been a second bin lorry or vehicle 'dispatched' to the HS by HS that morning that we are unaware of? Am I right in thinking that if the Police stopped any further loads to be dumped at that particular part of the landfill, they must have had an idea for sometime that something wasn't right?

Presumably the guy in the bale was dead? How many of those found were alive? Sorry I haven't read the article yet. NZ population is only about 3 million so that seems a lot. Does Biffa have Uk figures?

I think they are the UK figures. It was in a section of the article giving 'comparison' numbers around the world to say that NZ isn't the only country with the problem.

Possibly because he had arranged a meet

But then he wouldn't be going to sleep, would he? I mean, it's possible that he just dozed off after finishing his takeaway in that doorway, but crawling into a bin would be a deliberate act.

I would imagine that any late-night clubs, pubs or food places would be closing around then, so if he was meeting someone after work, there couldn't have been long to wait.

Fwiw and at the risk of sounding nuts (!) I dreamed Corrie got into a bin to escape from someone.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I've seen this theory elsewhere. I just think if he was awake he'd have heard the bin lorry pull up and would have made himself known.

I really struggle with the "got in a bin for a sleep" theory as he'd just had a 90 minute kip and would have been sobering up a bit. The lad took care of his appearance, I doubt he'd risk getting his clothes covered in Greggs waste.I suppose we have to wait and see if he is found at landfill, we're very much at a crossroads waiting to know which direction to take.

Also, I googled landfill close up shots (link below), makes you realise how much they have to sift through, especially if there's any chance they are looking for incinerated remains.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=l...scTSAhVpI8AKHQV3Do0Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=638

I think they are the UK figures. It was in a section of the article giving 'comparison' numbers around the world to say that NZ isn't the only country with the problem.
Your right . Have now read it twice so that is 175 found in 2015 and 144 in 2014 , Biffa uk only.
The homeless guy in NZ was in several bales it said, and they knew they weren't imported. Does Suffolk export bales as it has Felixstowe so close? This guy was not reported missing for 5 days, last cctv was at a McDonald's but they found him just a day after he was reported missing. Makes me think C would have been discovered.

93 people is a lot of people in bins
It certainly is far too many. As it says in the second link I posted:BBM "Firms are reminded of their duties under the Environmental Protection Act for the security of their waste and it must be kept secure and locked at all times." It begs the question of why these bins are not being locked to prevent people being able to get in or be put in.

Here is the article I presume the NZ reporter is referencing: https://www.theguardian.com/society...r-people-sleeping-bins-refuse-collectors-warn

Shocking figures just from Biffa. Looks like ~40% found before bin is tipped. 11 deaths over 5 years UK wide (2010-2015?) so ~2 a year but none seemingly make it past the bin lorry never mind WTS/recycling centre/LF?
There was a human head found in the same landfill site last summer. Although it was spotted at the landfill it was obviously missed by any sorting process before arrival.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

First time I've seen it but it is very recent. It couldn't be C surely, not after all this time.

Probably not, but it wouldn't be impossible. The Lark (which runs by BSE) links up to it but if he'd gone into the water I think he'd have been found as the route is more convoluted. But once it reaches Lakenheath it widens and straightens out on it's way to the Great Ouse at King's Lynn. It's a tidal river I believe, meaning a body wouldn't necessarily always be floating in the same direction, which makes the length of time more viable.

When this story first broke I was sure he'd toppled into the Lark over a low railing bridge near the big roundabout, so this story made me wonder if it could be Corrie.

Has this been discussed before? Body found in river near Kings Lynn, about 20 miles (by crow) from Mildenhall / Lakenheath. The rivers do connect.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/police_close_to_identifying_body_found_in_river_in_king_s_lynn_1_4918529

I don't believe I have seen that. It states male and decomposed so is worrying. I agree the Lark does flow into the Little Ouse and Great Ouse but when the Lark was mentioned previously by myself and Amonet it was discounted due to several locks IIRC. However a person could have entered further down the river system possibly. I guess the recent storms have increased the flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti