UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
A non-story really, but it will wind up the supporters club.

Thankyou for posting this Iron side. If they are trolls, shouldn't it be reported to the police rather than putting it in the Sunday Post? I will have to check FC website for the latest accounts of the money raised and spent.
Update on above ^^^^^. No financial info or update on the website that I can see.

Thankyou for posting this Iron side. If they are trolls, shouldn't it be reported to the police rather than putting it in the Sunday Post? I will have to check FC website for the latest accounts of the money raised and spent.
It's not direct harassment so not a police matter. NM could sue for libel but exposing the man's sick past in the media is much quicker and probably more satisfying.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

It's not direct harassment so not a police matter. NM could sue for libel but exposing the man's sick past in the media is much quicker and probably more satisfying.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

It would have to be proved false for either side to successfully sue for libel. And as they have stated it as opinion it would also be difficult to sue. If C is found deceased, that could change things as the awol opinion would be proved to be out the window. JMHO.

I believe Nicola was interviewed on Good Morning TV today.
This has come up on ITV News - not sure where this is going at all. Is AWOL being considered possible or do I misunderstand?

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-05-17/...meone-is-withholding-information-from-police/

His mother Nicola Urqhart said that if he is not found shortly it points to the suggestion that "somebody is not telling the truth".
"They have found things as small as mobile phones - it really is a thorough search," she told ITV's Good Morning Britain.

"I have no doubt from the way police have described things to me that if Corrie were there they would have found him."

Ms Urqhart said she had accepted it was "completely unrealistic" to hope that her son might be alive but there was no reason why he might have chosen to disappear.

"Corrie was genuinely really happy, he had a fantastic job, things we going really well in his private life," she said. "He has not gone awol, it is physically impossible."

This has come up on ITV News - not sure where this is going at all. Is AWOL being considered possible or do I misunderstand?

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-05-17/...meone-is-withholding-information-from-police/

His mother Nicola Urqhart said that if he is not found shortly it points to the suggestion that "somebody is not telling the truth".
"They have found things as small as mobile phones - it really is a thorough search," she told ITV's Good Morning Britain.

"I have no doubt from the way police have described things to me that if Corrie were there they would have found him."

Ms Urqhart said she had accepted it was "completely unrealistic" to hope that her son might be alive but there was no reason why he might have chosen to disappear.

"Corrie was genuinely really happy, he had a fantastic job, things we going really well in his private life," she said. "He has not gone awol, it is physically impossible."
I think she is discounting awol, again. I don't understand why they are so adamant he isn't awol but are happy to believe he may be in a rotting LF!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

strange statement to say, how would it be physically impossible for him to be AWOL, it's been clear for a long time "somebody is not telling the truth, IMO everyone should be re interviewed,

Yes so did I , I was under the impression there was only the Greggs in Bury and Sainsburys pick up in Milderhall. This to me says he was in that lorry somewhere, if not in the back, in the cab??

I'm sorry for being totally off-topic, but I was wondering if someone might start a thread for Megan Bannister, 16-year old found dead in Leicester and two men arrested for murder.

I did a search and looked around the forum, but I can't tell where it should go, and I'm not sure how to start up a thread.

Thanks!

strange statement to say, how would it be physically impossible for him to be AWOL, it's been clear for a long time "somebody is not telling the truth, IMO everyone should be re interviewed,
So finally NU and MM agree on something. I remember when C did not know about the baby and was happily single. I don't really know what more LE can do. Certainly it is looking like "a lot of people are PTCOJ" in the words of MM. We will have to await the official statement from LE about the waste operation.

I found this sentence interesting; how many times have we heard the bin lorry picked up at Greggs, then went to Mildenhall?

"When the Biffa bin lorry comes here it leaves and it does some other pick ups in the town and Corrie’s phone matches where that bin lorry has been.”

Yes so did I , I was under the impression there was only the Greggs in Bury and Sainsburys pick up in Milderhall.

This highlights the sparseness of the information that's been made available to the public. When you think about it, it makes no sense that no other bins would have been collected in BSE. Although it could have been the last one on the round.

This to me says he was in that lorry somewhere, if not in the back, in the cab??

But there was nearly an hour between the last sighting of C on cctv and the arrival of the bin lorry.

This highlights the sparseness of the information that's been made available to the public. When you think about it, it makes no sense that no other bins would have been collected in BSE. Although it could have been the last one on the round.
But there was nearly an hour between the last sighting of C on cctv and the arrival of the bin lorry.
The phone could have been thrown in that bin for whatever reason, perhaps it got dropped and the screen broke rendering it pretty much useless to him. I am now wondering about the other collections in the town, another Greggs with much more rubbish (even the one N showed in the HS looked almost full as you would expect if it was soon to be emptied) - has the weight been combined? Or is the weight the total weight of the whole load when dumped at LF? If the weight is immaterial per collection, Biffa would still need to know how much was dumped at LF to ensure they are being charged correctly.

All this, could still leave C free to walk to another vehicle, perhaps already there waiting and could explain why nobody saw him.

All this, could still leave C free to walk to another vehicle, perhaps already there waiting and could explain why nobody saw him.

This is what I think has happened to me him seeing someone in a car that he knew and jumping in makes much more sense than jumping in a bin. I've not been to the area but from what I've read it's more than possible if he walked out onto short brackland when the camera turned. SP said there was a 2% chance iirc so it is possible just unlikely. Personally I would have thought much more likely than the bin theory x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

This is what I think has happened to me him seeing someone in a car that he knew and jumping in makes much more sense than jumping in a bin. I've not been to the area but from what I've read it's more than possible if he walked out onto short brackland when the camera turned. SP said there was a 2% chance iirc so it is possible just unlikely. Personally I would have thought much more likely than the bin theory x
I agree with you and it's what I've always thought. To my mind, there is far more to suggest that he went elsewhere, rather than in the bin lorry.

A force spokesman said: "In view of the dates on items still being found and advice from officers on the ground... it is likely the search will continue for at least three further weeks to ensure that the area holding waste from the relevant period is comprehensively examined."
The search would then be taken "week-by-week", he added.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...k-39737173&link_location=live-reporting-story

Oh come on! "At least" three more weeks? What if they found him tomorrow?
Not that I think they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member