UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just found some old notes I made way back when. This is what I have from what we were told:
The phone was on the BSE mast from 1.10am.
Last sighting of C on CCTV at 3.25am
The phone moved between 3.34am and 4.30am where it then remained on the BM mast without moving again and went dead around 8am.
A vehicle was seen leaving the HS at 4.14am
The phone left the BSE mast at 4.19am (I also have this exact time for it picking up the BM mast.)
Bin lorry arrived at HS at 4.20am and left at 4.25am. A man on his phone with two others saw the BL there, but none of them saw C. This was later said to be the teenagers that we were asked to ID. Bin lorry man had also heard them making a noise, as had lady with her private cctv.

So how did we get to LF from that?
Biffa evidence.

I vaguely remember someone talking about an old back road up there somewhere too so I need to do some searching. Those timings are spookily close together though.

The back road I am thinking of is from Elveden to Barnhan then to RAF Honington. So Wangford Rd to Elveden perhaps, then that back road.

Also, Brandon is very close to the rave that took place on that Saturday p.m. near Grimes Graves at which the Mildenhall guy took ill and died three days later the following Tuesday.

Have you more details of this particular unconfirmed sighting please? Putting all this together is really interesting - could it connect some dots?

I have been going back to Midsummers maps of the mast areas and connections with the pings. It would be great if some technically able
poster could provide a map of the known pings and their relation to a scenario connected to these unconfirmed sightings ??

It looks to me like it could be worth searching between Wangford Rd and Elveden/Barnham via Wangford Warren. Obviously only after the LF search is complete and if it comes up negative. Also a PI could perhaps look further into those sightings.

Have you more details of this particular unconfirmed sighting please? Putting all this together is really interesting - could it connect some dots?

I have been going back to Midsummers maps of the mast areas and connections with the pings. It would be great if some technically able
poster could provide a map of the known pings and their relation to a scenario connected to these unconfirmed sightings ??
We don't have the in between pinging only the leaving the BSE mast and that should be on Midsummers timeline at the beginning of each thread. You heard the witness saying he was doing 70 mph when he saw C so he must have been on the A11. Also C could have hitched along A14 ( wasn't there also a sighting there too iirc) or A1101 so we don't know really. A map with all the sightings could help unless they are already on purples map at beginning of thread. I'll take a quick look.

Wangford Road junction with Brandon Road was iirc around 4.45am. That would fit with C getting a lift from the Esso station at BM and perhaps being dropped off somewhere near that junction. If that was the case, then if the driver was going on to Brandon and that's where C was heading, surely he would have taken him further?
You're right. The only reason to get out there would be if the lift was turning off or C was turning off to maybe walk cross country.

Is Elveden where Centre Parcs is based?
I just Googled and yes it is. 400 acres of forest. Lots of water.

It looks to me like it could be worth searching between Wangford Rd and Elveden/Barnham via Wangford Warren. Obviously only after the LF search is complete and if it comes up negative. Also a PI could perhaps look further into those sightings.

I thought this was the type of thing MIS were supposed to do ..... think outside the box ??

[/B][/B]

I thought this was the type of thing MIS were supposed to do ..... think outside the box ??
Well WS provides it FOC. They may well have looked at it.
Have just looked at purple pixies case map at beginning of thread and it has phone times on it. Also the map shows the junction with Wangford road and Brandon Road plus it shows a road thru to Elvedon. No sightings on the map but the location of the keys in Brandon is on there. There is a dogging sight at Brandon too. :-(

I vaguely remember someone talking about an old back road up there somewhere too so I need to do some searching. Those timings are spookily close together though.

The back road I am thinking of is from Elveden to Barnhan then to RAF Honington. So Wangford Rd to Elveden perhaps, then that back road.

Also, Brandon is very close to the rave that took place on that Saturday p.m. near Grimes Graves at which the Mildenhall guy took ill and died three days later the following Tuesday.
Here's a map with the key points. There is a track of some sort that goes across to Center Parcs but not directly to Elveden from the Brandon Road but that is before he would get to the Wangford Road junction where there was a sighting.
attachment.php

Attachments

• KeypointsBMviaBrandonRavetoRaf.jpg
    KeypointsBMviaBrandonRavetoRaf.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 215
A delivery driver has told police he saw the airman at 4.30am on the day he vanished – 66 minutes after he was last seen on CCTV during a night out.

Roy Hawes said he saw a man matching the gunner’s description 12 miles from where he was last seen entering a loading bay behind a Greggs.

the mystery 4.14 vehicle if it existed would fit just nice, 16 mins to go 12 miles that would be around 45mph to arrive at bm at 4.30 , it would also fit with your phone leaving the bse mast at 4.19 quote, IMOIMO

A delivery driver has told police he saw the airman at 4.30am on the day he vanished – 66 minutes after he was last seen on CCTV during a night out.

Roy Hawes said he saw a man matching the gunner’s description 12 miles from where he was last seen entering a loading bay behind a Greggs.

the mystery 4.14 vehicle if it existed would fit just nice, 16 mins to go 12 miles that would be around 45mph to arrive at bm at 4.30 , it would also fit with your phone leaving the bse mast at 4.19 quote, IMOIMO
It would indeed and all it would take is for C to have left the HS while the Greenwoods camera was facing the other way, making the short walk to a vehicle already parked in the SB loading bay (too dark and tucked away for anyone to notice), sit and chat for a while and then leave, with nobody around to see it. Cameras further on would not necessarily see C in the passenger seat with it being dark.

ETA: Someone must have seen it or we wouldn't have the time of 4.14am

It would indeed and all it would take is for C to have left the HS while the Greenwoods camera was facing the other way, making the short walk to a vehicle already parked in the SB loading bay (too dark and tucked away for anyone to notice), sit and chat for a while and then leave, with nobody around to see it. Cameras further on would not necessarily see C in the passenger seat with it being dark.

ETA: Someone must have seen it or we wouldn't have the time of 4.14am
the 4.14 was mentioned in a FB q/a thing and was soon put down as a mistake, it's always bothered me as it's a very exact time and nothing else to what we know of happend at 4.14 to mistake it with,

Much as I'd like it to be, I'm not too sure that 4.14 am time is reliable. Wasn't that from a post or statement from NU?
I don't remember that time being confirmed by LE - though happy to be corrected here.
So much in this case seems confused with information that was slightly vague or not confirmed. :gaah:

OOops snap Scorpio !! I am a slow typist !

the 4.14 was mentioned in a FB q/a thing and was soon put down as a mistake, it's always bothered me as it's a very exact time and nothing else to what we know of happend at 4.14 to mistake it with,
I didn't know that. Thank you. There are still other vehicles under investigation and with the police now saying they are looking closer into his 'lifestyle', I think we here are probably closer in our suggestions and workings-out than they are with the LF theory.

Here's a map with the key points. There is a track of some sort that goes across to Center Parcs but not directly to Elveden from the Brandon Road but that is before he would get to the Wangford Road junction where there was a sighting.
attachment.php
Have a look at the case map too.
If he got out at Wangford road/Brandon rd junction and just walked south a little he would pick up the Elveden road straight along the south of Wangford Warren, then Barnham and the base.

Have a look at the case map too.
If he got out at Wangford road/Brandon rd junction and just walked south a little he would pick up the Elveden road straight along the south of Wangford Warren, then Barnham and the base.
Do you mean this route?
attachment.php

Attachments

• mapwalkingelveden.jpg
    mapwalkingelveden.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 248
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online