UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dose anyone else remember a comment about something significant that happened the following weekend and it was being looked in to, I can't for the life of me find it, to what I remember it was in some sort of update by eather Nicola or uncle T ,

Last time this cropped up I replied that, as a local, I hadn't heard of anything in the news about a significant event in BSE at that time that could be related to this case.

Didn't see a reference to where it was first said, just someone asking the q on here.

Was it when Nicola went to the area the following weekend (at 3/4am) and spoke to some men who admitted they were staying at F12 unofficially ie they were not meant to be there, suggesting that someone could have been staying there when Corrie was in the area but the management of F12 wouldn't have it on record.

I really think it's an avenue worth exploring. Corrie seems the type that might accept an invitation to continue partying, and could have left sometime later in the weekend, after the time the CCTV was checked. I'd be interested to know if cadaver dogs were taken up there.

I didn't see N refer to F12, but I did see an interview where she said there were men who had been sleeping rough in the area and asked not to be identified as they weren't supposed to; people using that area to sleep is in this article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...tland-Yard-RAF-airman-missing-Bury-St-Edmunds

Not at all sure Scorpio. Everyone on tenterhooks at that time and I can remember that clown thing as Cags mentions, plus the off duty policewoman reporting 'something suspicious' with a white van and the fire at a dental lab in the general area - oh and another person reporting a suspicious 'smell' in a lane somewhere locally.
Quite possible I've forgotten a lot though.

ETA - Just recalled some suggestions about a concert of sorts about that time - photos of C with the female impersonator at another event.

The white van was an alleged arson the same weekend as C went missing, but no links found to him. (There was also a white van reported abandoned in Methwold in Norfolk, but was investigated and cleared):

*https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...ssing-RAF-man-admits-social-hand-grenade.html

The dental lab fire was in the December:

*https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bu...n-his-laboratory-in-bury-st-edmunds-1-7734956

IIRC the smell, which I only saw mentioned on here, was at Chapel Pond Hill in BSE; it's a business park, where the Biffa depot is based. However, there are lots of occupied units so I would think it's difficult to pinpoint a smell to one place, especially with vehicles in and out for the haulage firms there, and light engineering businesses. Plus it's near the sugar factory, which would have been ramping up production with the autumn harvest.

I didn't see N refer to F12, but I did see an interview where she said there were men who had been sleeping rough in the area and asked not to be identified as they weren't supposed to; people using that area to sleep is in this article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ex...tland-Yard-RAF-airman-missing-Bury-St-Edmunds

I also wondered if "not meant to be there" might just mean that the people in question didn't want it to be be known that they were attending a rehab centre.

I also wondered if "not meant to be there" might just mean that the people in question didn't want it to be be known that they were attending a rehab centre.

But if that was the case, it's their private business and N should not have mentioned them. IMO she commented because she thought there were some men in the HS area that were doing something that wasn't right; she could have misunderstood them, they could have been staying in the F12 property without permission, they could have accessed an area to sleep rough. It's just not clear. Again.

Yes, I meant that she could have misinterpreted what was said. It could have been someone of moderate public interest who expected to be recognised, but who was not known to Nicola. I must admit I would fail to recognise most of today's 'celebrities' :eek:
Without the full context it's impossible to be sure.

Of course, the rehab people could clear this up as they would know if someone was legitimately staying there when N spoke to these people.

Homeless man is lucky to be alive after he was accidentally scooped into a bin lorry when he fell asleep surrounded by cardboard to shelter from the cold

A homeless man is lucky to be alive after he fell asleep in a bin for warmth on a cold night and was scooped into a lorry.

The man, who was surrounded by cardboard for warmth, was accidentally dumped into a dustcart while he slept in the bin on Rochester High Street, Kent.

It is understood the man was taken to hospital with leg fractures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5247059/Homeless-man-Kent-scooped-bin-lorry-slept.html

Homeless man is lucky to be alive after he was accidentally scooped into a bin lorry when he fell asleep surrounded by cardboard to shelter from the cold

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5247059/Homeless-man-Kent-scooped-bin-lorry-slept.html

Hmmm, interesting. What if Corrie WAS discovered - dead - at Red Lodge* and due to the driver mix up and/or incorrect procedures it was decided to stage a cover up for whatever reason.

* I feel a bit uneasy about RL. I think it's because I imagined some smart waste transfer site with proper rules and regs, and then I looked it up on google earth....

Hmmm, interesting. What if Corrie WAS discovered - dead - at Red Lodge* and due to the driver mix up and/or incorrect procedures it was decided to stage a cover up for whatever reason.

* I feel a bit uneasy about RL. I think it's because I imagined some smart waste transfer site with proper rules and regs, and then I looked it up on google earth....
I'm trying to find it on Google Earth but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I've found a metal recycling place and a car place. Is that it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm trying to find it on Google Earth but I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I've found a metal recycling place and a car place. Is that it?

I think it's one of the sites along this road:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...0x3213c653193102fa!8m2!3d52.305235!4d0.487189

Is this where you were looking?

All of those businesses have an "unofficial" or even "dodgy" look to me. There's very little of the infrastructure you'd expect with legitimate businesses.

And there's plenty undeveloped, waste and post-demolition ground there where a body could be buried. I do think it would be worth running a couple of cadaver dogs over that whole area.

I think it's one of the sites along this road:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...0x3213c653193102fa!8m2!3d52.305235!4d0.487189

Is this where you were looking?

All of those businesses have an "unofficial" or even "dodgy" look to me. There's very little of the infrastructure you'd expect with legitimate businesses.

And there's plenty undeveloped, waste and post-demolition ground there where a body could be buried. I do think it would be worth running a couple of cadavre dogs over that whole area.

Yes, that’s it, Melmoth. I assume it’s past the car scrap yard and past the big expanse of hard standing, looks like there are a couple of bays for waste. I was just expecting something a bit more “official” looking!

Yes, that’s it, Melmoth. I assume it’s past the car scrap yard and past the big expanse of hard standing, looks like there are a couple of bays for waste. I was just expecting something a bit more “official” looking!

But Travellers .....

There was confusion in the early days about whether the right driver was driving the bin lorry that night. Didn’t someone get named by the tabloids? There was also a question mark over whether the right bin wagon got searched. And then there was the data hiccup. I dunno.

I can't see anything that could be a waste transfer 'station' around there. Google has the address as Green Lane but that just shows an area of trees and it won't let me walk the road.
There is nothing apparent except the scrap metal and car dump. Surely it isn't just a dumping ground of some sort?
I really don't understand this, all that waste should be under cover for transfer to the LF or sorting. Am I looking at the right place?

I can't see anything that could be a waste transfer 'station' around there. Google has the address as Green Lane but that just shows an area of trees and it won't let me walk the road.
There is nothing apparent except the scrap metal and car dump. Surely it isn't just a dumping ground of some sort?
I really don't understand this, all that waste should be under cover for transfer to the LF or sorting. Am I looking at the right place?

I think it's the place just south of where Motorhog is tagged on that map. Google earth is a lot clearer - looks like there's a building, several trucks, maybe a couple of skips and then 3 or 4 "bays" which I assume the bin lorries tip into for sorting / transporting.

Are others thinking the same place?

And this is the place that the bin lorry is supposed to have gone to?

Yes. And then I think transferred to a different lorry to go to landfill. I hope the police have got the story straighter, there seems to be a few queries over whether the Biffa truck followed standard procedures, and indeed whether ANY of Suffolk's waste should have ended up in a landfill in Cambridgeshire.

The bin weighed over 100kg suggesting a body was in it
The phone followed the route of the bin lorry and pinged to Barton Mills area approx 1-2 miles away from Red Lodge
The above 2 facts seem to point to Corrie being in the lorry at some point.
Corrie does not appear to have made it all the way to landfill.

Occam would say he was in the bin and in the lorry but somehow got out.

IF he got out of the lorry alive, could it have been him spotted by the baker on the A11? Did he try to get to safety and something else happened? Is he "simply" lying in a ditch or pond having run off cross-country all tired / injured / disorientated?
IF he was found at RL what reason could there be for not reporting it? Wrong driver? Flouted the laws? Got into a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012