UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea when, but they have all of cornhill and greenwoods as that's all the cctv footage released of Corrie and the unidentified/newly identified. I don't think there's any council cctv that's been erased. Private perhaps although tony has been vocal that short brackland was covered by private cctv so they must have that too.

Where's Sherlock when we need him!

hi everyone, new user but i feel like i have found my people!

so firstly my husband ( who sits and rolls his eyes at me being so interested in this website lol) is army i know its not RAF but its similar so i could probably answer a few questions if anymore arise,

so my thoery keeps changing. my main thing at the moment is that he planned all along to go to a party in or around the USAF with his friends up there. my guesses...

1. He knows he is going to a party but has already agreed to go out with his RAF friends into BSE. i think hes not really that bothered about going so they go ahead and hes not really in a rush to catch up. Leaves enough food for the dog to be ok overnight incase he ends up back late saturday ( he probably has friends rooms/ married quarters he can stay in at the UAF)

2. He drives to town and sits in the car on the phone to his brother while drinking. Again not rushing as he's only really going into BSE to show his face and not 'let the lads down'

3. In the nightclub his friends are drunk, dancing and having a good time. Corrie is asked to leave for whatever reason. As he already has other plans he doesnt make a massive deal of trying to grab his mates attention or make contact with them. he sees it as a way out and can say 'well i didnt leave you lads i was chucked out'.

4. Hes ended up more drunk than he expected ( downing vodka in his car and drinking alot in a short space of time, when my husbands friends go out they tend to drink alot of alcohol shots etc very quick and i doubt corrie would have turned them down once he got there to 'save face') so decides to grab some food and ring his USAF friend to collect him while he is eating it.

5. In the takeaway he mentions to the american in the takeaway that he is heading to the USAF area so the american offers him a lift. But corrie declines thinking he will eat his food while waiting for his friend and that to be honest the american may want to join the party and especially if its in a married quarter corries friends wont be happy with a tag along.

6. Corrie knows he is going to ask his USAF friend to collect him from the horse shoe area so starts to walk down that way. The fresh air has probably hit him a bit now too and the alcohol started to hit him. he doesnt walk very straight in the CCTV. he sits down in the doorway as to his its a convienent place. He starts eating his food, probably starts having the light headed dizzy head drunk feeling and closes his eyes to stop it. ends up nodding off.

7. Corrie wakes/ comes round a bit but not fully and thinks s*** the party and contacts his friend to collect him. USAF friend says he will be there at X time.

8.Corrie then begins to nod again / close eyes as he is still not feeling a 100% and time passes. He pulls his phone out and realises the time and runs down the horse shoe.

this is where i am unsure who collects him as if it USAF friend surely the police would trace his car. but either way i reckon he got in a car. Got to the party phone went dead then either in a drunk state decided he didnt want to go back to the RAF and was given an option by someone at the USAF OR there was a fight/accident and his body has been hidden.

now thats complete guesswork. and i do have a few issues that make me doubt my thoery.
one thing that is stuck in my brain is the 'eyelet' on the pod cctv. someone on thhe previous thread said that sometimes the police show cctv to say to people involved look we have cctv and we know what happened (or something to those lines). i cannot se anything in that cctv image and that statement about the police doing it purposly for some reason just sits right with me.

the next thing is the legs man. he is defo lurking. now whether it is just a 'drugs look out' or just coincidence he is lurking i dont know i just dont feel he has anything to do with Corrie.

sorry for the long post ive been lurking a long time and needed to start inputting

The more I sit and take a back seat observing this case, the more baffled I am. Just when I think I've finally cemented a concrete conclusion, three hours later my mind is changed again.We've had it all; Terrorism, alien abduction, suicide, drowning, CCTV evasion, escape by drains, AWOL, extended leave, Platform 9 & 3/4s. Now it seems just as we're getting somewhere, it's suggested that Corrie gave a lift into BSE to someone in his car! Where the hell did that curve ball come from at such a late moment?
Additional to that, someone's just pointed out that Corrie's American friend (not the rock, paper, scissors guy) was not with him that night which was unusual! So are we now going down a route of 'additional American friend' collected Corrie in his car from Mildenhall for a liaison? If so, I can modify my thought process again to accommodate!?!?? Frustrating ain't the word.
If I'm now to accept this latest proposal and factor in all the BM mast pings, Mildenhall link, no forensic struggle, one way street incident, suggested gay tendencies etc....it's looking to me like it's gone from unintentional AWOL to possible sex act gone wrong!

Rant over!

The more I sit and take a back seat observing this case, the more baffled I am. Just when I think I've finally cemented a concrete conclusion, three hours later my mind is changed again.We've had it all; Terrorism, alien abduction, suicide, drowning, CCTV evasion, escape by drains, AWOL, extended leave, Platform 9 & 3/4s. Now it seems just as we're getting somewhere, it's suggested that Corrie gave a lift into BSE to someone in his car! Where the hell did that curve ball come from at such a late moment?
Additional to that, someone's just pointed out that Corrie's American friend (not the rock, paper, scissors guy) was not with him that night which was unusual! So are we now going down a route of 'additional American friend' collected Corrie in his car from Mildenhall for a liaison? If so, I can modify my thought process again to accommodate!?!?? Frustrating ain't the word.
If I'm now to accept this latest proposal and factor in all the BM mast pings, Mildenhall link, no forensic struggle, one way street incident, suggested gay tendencies etc....it's looking to me like it's gone from unintentional AWOL to possible sex act gone wrong!

Rant over!

Very good post! I think we really need clarification on whether he really did give someone a lift to BSE.
Few things that have sprung to mind

1. Are civilian police/RAF military police afforded access to search/question USA personnel/ground? Or do they have diplomatic immunity? Is it akin to extradition?

2. IF someone from Mildenhall/Lakenheath did pick corrie up, was is to help him go AWOL or simply for a hook up?

3. Where the hell Is corrie now?

Rant over!
Just to add to your mind boggling purple confirmed the American friend is from honington not usaf

hi everyone, new user but i feel like i have found my people!

so firstly my husband ( who sits and rolls his eyes at me being so interested in this website lol) is army i know its not RAF but its similar so i could probably answer a few questions if anymore arise,

so my thoery keeps changing. my main thing at the moment is that he planned all along to go to a party in or around the USAF with his friends up there. my guesses...

1. He knows he is going to a party but has already agreed to go out with his RAF friends into BSE. i think hes not really that bothered about going so they go ahead and hes not really in a rush to catch up. Leaves enough food for the dog to be ok overnight incase he ends up back late saturday ( he probably has friends rooms/ married quarters he can stay in at the UAF)

2. He drives to town and sits in the car on the phone to his brother while drinking. Again not rushing as he's only really going into BSE to show his face and not 'let the lads down'

3. In the nightclub his friends are drunk, dancing and having a good time. Corrie is asked to leave for whatever reason. As he already has other plans he doesnt make a massive deal of trying to grab his mates attention or make contact with them. he sees it as a way out and can say 'well i didnt leave you lads i was chucked out'.

4. Hes ended up more drunk than he expected ( downing vodka in his car and drinking alot in a short space of time, when my husbands friends go out they tend to drink alot of alcohol shots etc very quick and i doubt corrie would have turned them down once he got there to 'save face') so decides to grab some food and ring his USAF friend to collect him while he is eating it.

5. In the takeaway he mentions to the american in the takeaway that he is heading to the USAF area so the american offers him a lift. But corrie declines thinking he will eat his food while waiting for his friend and that to be honest the american may want to join the party and especially if its in a married quarter corries friends wont be happy with a tag along.

6. Corrie knows he is going to ask his USAF friend to collect him from the horse shoe area so starts to walk down that way. The fresh air has probably hit him a bit now too and the alcohol started to hit him. he doesnt walk very straight in the CCTV. he sits down in the doorway as to his its a convienent place. He starts eating his food, probably starts having the light headed dizzy head drunk feeling and closes his eyes to stop it. ends up nodding off.

7. Corrie wakes/ comes round a bit but not fully and thinks s*** the party and contacts his friend to collect him. USAF friend says he will be there at X time.

8.Corrie then begins to nod again / close eyes as he is still not feeling a 100% and time passes. He pulls his phone out and realises the time and runs down the horse shoe.

this is where i am unsure who collects him as if it USAF friend surely the police would trace his car. but either way i reckon he got in a car. Got to the party phone went dead then either in a drunk state decided he didnt want to go back to the RAF and was given an option by someone at the USAF OR there was a fight/accident and his body has been hidden.

now thats complete guesswork. and i do have a few issues that make me doubt my thoery.
one thing that is stuck in my brain is the 'eyelet' on the pod cctv. someone on thhe previous thread said that sometimes the police show cctv to say to people involved look we have cctv and we know what happened (or something to those lines). i cannot se anything in that cctv image and that statement about the police doing it purposly for some reason just sits right with me.

the next thing is the legs man. he is defo lurking. now whether it is just a 'drugs look out' or just coincidence he is lurking i dont know i just dont feel he has anything to do with Corrie.

sorry for the long post ive been lurking a long time and needed to start inputting

Welcome! A logical first post, I think you'll fit in well

Just to add to your mind boggling purple confirmed the American friend is from honington not usaf

Is this 100% accurate? Things seem to change all the time. I've never heard that before, always been Mildenhall

Is this 100% accurate? Things seem to change all the time. I've never heard that before, always been Mildenhall

<modsnip> The man he spoke to in the takeaway is usaf. The man working in the takeaway said in msm Corrie usually came in with an American friend who is raf along with Corrie and not usaf <modsnip>

Hi all, I'm new here. Had a browse through the other threads this weekend, but too much to read at once.
Someone mentioned about how the RAF declared corrie missing right away rather than AWOL and that they found this suspicious, thinking the RAF know more than they are letting on. I think people are reading too much into the use of this term. It's just a definition for someone who has abandoned duty for more than 24hrs and 1 minute exactly. Yeh he is missing, !&6 he is also legally AWOL.

<modsnip>

yes milspo alot of the accomdation blocks now are ensuite.
agree about the AWOL thing it literally mean absent without leave / absent without offical leave which is what corrie is.
whether thats by his own choice or not is what needs to be found out.

Hi all, I'm new here. Had a browse through the other threads this weekend, but too much to read at once.
Someone mentioned about how the RAF declared corrie missing right away rather than AWOL and that they found this suspicious, thinking the RAF know more than they are letting on. I think people are reading too much into the use of this term. It's just a definition for someone who has abandoned duty for more than 24hrs and 1 minute exactly. Yeh he is missing, !&6 he is also legally AWOL.

<modsnip>

Welcome!

I think it's unusual the raf haven't reported him awol but at the same time his disappearance does have extenuating circumstances, after all he has just vanished (I use this term loosely as obviously he hasn't literally vanished) on a night out and there is an active investigation to find him, something they don't do with people who are awol. So I'm guessing the raf have good reason to not list him as such.

<modsnip>

<modsnip> I just don't see him abandoning a puppy which Nicola stated he was devoted to. You'd have to be pretty cold hearted to do if you planned on disappearing. Why not take it with you?

Corries brother (Darroh I think)stated that Corrie rang him 4 times in one day. Bit excessive no? Maybe something was going on with him.

Also, Corrie sent a pcture message instead of just a regular text message. Seems odd to me! I wonder what the picture was of? And why the police made it public? !

It's terrifying to think that someone can literally vanish off the planet!p

Sorry for the wall of text!

<modsnip> I just don't see him abandoning a puppy which Nicola stated he was devoted to. You'd have to be pretty cold hearted to do if you planned on disappearing. Why not take it with you?

Corries brother (Darroh I think)stated that Corrie rang him 4 times in one day. Bit excessive no? Maybe something was going on with him.

Also, Corrie sent a pcture message instead of just a regular text message. Seems odd to me! I wonder what the picture was of? And why the police made it public? !

It's terrifying to think that someone can literally vanish off the planet!p

Sorry for the wall of text!

The photo was of darroch and Corrie. I'm sure in a video interview he said Corrie had to transfer it from one app to another (said as a example that he wasn't overly drunk) so could have been sent through WhatsApp or similar. The website says it was part of a continuing conversation.

<midsnip> The man he spoke to in the takeaway is usaf. The man working in the takeaway said in msm Corrie usually came in with an American friend who is raf along with Corrie and not usaf <modsnip>
<modsnip> I have always thought that there was only one American (the black T shirt one from Mildenhall air Base) who called Corrie his friend..from meeting him at the Mamma Mia Take away .
<midsnip> just wanting to clear it up as finding links to the Mamma Mia's worker statement is proving hard work for me to find to re check what I thought I read.

<modsnip> I have always thought that there was only one American (the black T shirt one from Mildenhall air Base) who called Corrie his friend..from meeting him at the Mamma Mia Take away .
<modsnip> just wanting to clear it up as finding links to the Mamma Mia's worker statement is proving hard work for me to find to re check what I thought I read.

<modsnip>
Having read back over the find Corrie Web site it has the black top guy from mama mias as a stranger.

<modsnip>

The way I understand it is this <modsnip>:
1. USAF takeaway guy is the 'rock/paper/scissors' guy who is probably Mildenhall based.
2. A different American RAF guy is Corrie's work colleague.

The way I understand it is this <modsnip>:
1. USAF takeaway guy is the 'rock/paper/scissors' guy who is probably Mildenhall based.
2. A different American RAF guy is Corrie's work colleague.

The only link is the take away worker articles stating that Corrie usually came in with his American friend (raf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther