UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So two Americans in the frame...but only 1 accounted for? The one based at Honington..wonder where he was that night?.

The way I understand it is this <modsnip>:
1. USAF takeaway guy is the 'rock/paper/scissors' guy who is probably Mildenhall based.
2. A different American RAF guy is Corrie's work colleague.

Thanks for clearing that up!

I still think that it's linked x

Mine too @Inside...I think I will stick with my impulsive AWOL theory now instead of looking for other theories :/ :footinmouth:

That's my other theory but for me it's a stretch at best, albeit better than the bin lorry.

I have my reasons for sticking to my theory including Mildenhall base but ill keep them to myself as can't back it up with a source x

That's my other theory but for me it's a stretch at best, albeit better than the bin lorry.

I have my reasons for sticking to my theory including Mildenhall base but ill keep them to myself as can't back it up with a source x

If it's a theory it's welcome her provided it's clearly marked as your opinion and not fact

<modsnip>
Having read back over the find Corrie Web site it has the black top guy from mama mias as a stranger.
So it was actually a complete stranger he played Rock Paper Scissors with and he left the take away with him or at the same time as him?

So it was actually a complete stranger he played Rock Paper Scissors with and he left the take away with him or at the same time as him?

Says on the official time line that he was a stranger yes, no mention of leaving together on there.

If it's a theory it's welcome her provided it's clearly marked as your opinion and not fact

To go into why I think what I do I'd need to elude to somewhere that's off limits so it's a no go for now x

The more I sit and take a back seat observing this case, the more baffled I am. Just when I think I've finally cemented a concrete conclusion, three hours later my mind is changed again.We've had it all; Terrorism, alien abduction, suicide, drowning, CCTV evasion, escape by drains, AWOL, extended leave, Platform 9 & 3/4s. Now it seems just as we're getting somewhere, it's suggested that Corrie gave a lift into BSE to someone in his car! Where the hell did that curve ball come from at such a late moment?
Additional to that, someone's just pointed out that Corrie's American friend (not the rock, paper, scissors guy) was not with him that night which was unusual! So are we now going down a route of 'additional American friend' collected Corrie in his car from Mildenhall for a liaison? If so, I can modify my thought process again to accommodate!?!?? Frustrating ain't the word.
If I'm now to accept this latest proposal and factor in all the BM mast pings, Mildenhall link, no forensic struggle, one way street incident, suggested gay tendencies etc....it's looking to me like it's gone from unintentional AWOL to possible sex act gone wrong!

Rant over!

Corrie gave a lift to someone in his car? When and where did that come from? So when Corrie was having the really long phone conversation with his brother and drinking in his car was this person sitting next to him? I haven't been following this as much as I used to as I think every possible detail has been done to death and it's all so strange. I honestly don't know what to think about any of it anymore.

That's the problem Pink puma when you arent told things from the start...

I have been leaning towards the Awol option for a few weeks,when things didn't start adding up...

Would rather that be the case than any other options that have been discussed..

That's the problem Pink puma when you arent told things from the start...

I have been leaning towards the Awol option for a few weeks,when things didn't start adding up...

Would rather that be the case than any other options that have been discussed..

Yes that theory would be the best outcome Spurslass but sadly I don't think there's going to be a happy ending, too much time has passed and the puppy being left, close family etc don't make that seem likely in my view. I'm still with the drugs related theory as the most likely scenario (Corrie either involved or stumbling upon dealers) but I think we can all expect anything if and when the facts emerge. One thing we can all agree on though is massive sympathy for the family.

The point about the CCTV is that "it's impossible" for him to leave, without being seem on "the combination" of cameras.

I suspect this has been tested (and is proven) by the police...and by others including RAF resources.

And so we have "the three cars" (no time or other data released).

Key to all this is the constant statements (pretty much form day one) of whether he left "willingly or unwillingly".

A wait suggests a meeting.
But a meeting does not suggest "willingly or unwillingly" leaving.
That depends upon the meeting. And even then there are caveats.

The point about the CCTV is that "it's impossible" for him to leave, without being seem on "the combination" of cameras.

I suspect this has been tested (and is proven) by the police...and by others including RAF resources.

And so we have "the three cars" (no time or other data released).

Key to all this is the constant statements (pretty much form day one) of whether he left "willingly or unwillingly".

A wait suggests a meeting.
But a meeting does not suggest "willingly or unwillingly" leaving.
That depends upon the meeting. And even then there are caveats.

What do you personally think happened?

Reading back through early articles on Corrie's disappearance, I'm still troubled by this comment: "Prior to the Major Investigation Team taking control of this investigation the family felt incredibly safe that everything was being done it was being treated &#8220;as a homicide, without evidence or body&#8221; as police were already &#8220;99.9% certain Corrie had not left on foot, and had been unable to return of his own accord&#8221;. This is a Major Investigation Team in name not function.&#8221;
http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/we_all_s..._investigation_into_corrie_mckeague_1_4761713

What would make them think it was a homicide, without evidence or body? This was back on 3 November - have the police been working a lead for the last 4-5 weeks, which may explain why the pod was not a priority.

Reading back through early articles on Corrie's disappearance, I'm still troubled by this comment: "Prior to the Major Investigation Team taking control of this investigation the family felt incredibly safe that everything was being done it was being treated &#8220;as a homicide, without evidence or body&#8221; as police were already &#8220;99.9% certain Corrie had not left on foot, and had been unable to return of his own accord&#8221;. This is a Major Investigation Team in name not function.&#8221;
http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/we_all_s..._investigation_into_corrie_mckeague_1_4761713

What would make them think it was a homicide, without evidence or body? This was back on 3 November - have the police been working a lead for the last 4-5 weeks, which may explain why the pod was not a priority.

I've thought for a good few weeks that they know what happened to corrie. IMO They are biding their time and building a strong case, or maybe coming up against red tape? Either way I think we will find out what's happened soon x

Here is another mention of the 'no body' comment, this time by Colin Sutton in his interview:

There is a chance it did happen by accident, with each camera swinging away at the right time, and I am sure a statistician could do the sums and work out that chance, but it is incredibly unlikely.
&#8220;It would take real planning and an in-depth knowledge of every camera&#8217;s location, even then it would be hard.&#8221;
Mr Sutton said the lack of any evidence that Corrie attempted to plan his disappearance, with no money withdrawn and no other signs, means the police investigation is likely focussing on finding any &#8220;reoccurrence&#8221; of Corrie to find out if he is still alive.
&#8220;I have worked &#8216;no body&#8217; murder cases before, and these rely on eliminating every other possible reoccurrence,&#8221; he said. &#8220;This could be on social media, through banking or medically, if they go to the doctors. The police will be looking for any clue that he has resurfaced.&#8221;
Mr Sutton, known as the man responsible for the capture of notorious Milly Dowler murderer Levi Bellfield, said cases like Corrie&#8217;s, where a young, healthy and happy person goes missing, are rare.
&#8220;Usually it is teens, people much younger than Corrie, and they often resurfaced relatively quickly,&#8221; he added.

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/s...t_edmunds_says_former_top_detective_1_4753528

I find it interesting that this was mentioned twice, in separate instances, and it leads me to believe that the police and investigators feel as though a crime has been committed in Corrie's disappearance and that AWOL should be discounted. But I felt this article was particularly interesting in that it mentions that no advance preparations had been taken for Corrie to disappear himself - no money withdrawals, etc. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member