Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not following up on a vacant property on her walk route was a serious blunder indeed. I get they visited over 4000 properties but the ones directly on the route could have been scrutinised more.
Not only did the TVP not follow up on the property in 2019, there was this in 2020:

Loxbeare Drive was one of the properties in this one square mile, the police would have surely visited these properties again in 2020 so what happened when they knocked on the door at number 2? No answer again?

If no-one answered the door on either visit, did this go down in their records? That there was no answer on either visit? Why not visit the property a third time, if again there was no answer then it might have prompted some action from the TVP.

They were correct in placing Loxbeare Drive in the one square mile, but how closely did they actually look at propeties in that road?

Since his parents who rented the house moved out some time ago and he was in prison when Leah went missing there is little point in following any further information about him as he could not have been involved in Leah's disappearance.
was he definitely in prison? He might not have served the whole 4 1/2 years and if he had been on remand before the sentence that might have been taken into account?

We know very little at this point. This is going to be a very difficult investigation. Who if anybody had access to that house on the day she disappeared? In the intervening 3 years? The reported occupant seems to have been in prison at the time.

Followed this case from the beginning and I can't believe she was right there the whole time.

My thoughts are leaning towards Leah having either been to the address before or had planned to meet someone at that address the morning she disappeared.
For me it's to much of a coincidence her location settings were switched off and she had been lying about her whereabouts leading up to her murder.
I can't shake the feeling this was not an opportunistic murder by the the perp.
I believe she would have put up a fight against a stranger on the street given her martial arts background.

MOO

My thoughts are leaning towards Leah having either been to the address before or had planned to meet someone at that address the morning she disappeared.
For me it's to much of a coincidence her location settings were switched off and she had been lying about her whereabouts leading up to her murder.
I can't shake the feeling this was not an opportunistic murder by the the perp.
I believe she would have put up a fight against a stranger on the street given her martial arts background.

MOO
I also feel that Leah knew the person who was responsible for her murder.

When my friend was murdered by her ex boyfriend it’s because his lies caught up with him and he was evil. I’m inclined to believe that whoever Leah was secretly meeting had perhaps put her off one time too many and she may have given him an ultimatum. The 1.5 hours visit during valentines might have been the final push if he was keeping their involvement secret and she was upset at not celebrating it. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that the following morning she goes missing or that earlier that month she had a mysterious hotel stay.

I’m not saying they should have got a warrant to enter but perhaps a revisit of the walk route could have made sense, we have seen cases before where people have been located on the ground of vacant properties.
I live nearby and visited last night and today watching various drones filming the back of the house. Main change is they moved the two cars from the driveway and erected a black screen across the front of the boundary and also covered the front drive with tents. Of course the car might simply have been moved into the double garage. A reporter said the police have a name for a suspect!
But that was before the Daily Mail paper reported that the convicted phedophile

Yes, from reading through all the posts and articles on Leah's movements over the past month, it would seem that she was secretly meeting up with someone without anyone else knowing (the night at the hotel etc). The 1hr15 mins that she was out the night before on Valentines day could have been Leah meeting up with that person, potentially at that house? Maybe someone knew it was empty and a good liaison point?

was he definitely in prison? He might not have served the whole 4 1/2 years and if he had been on remand before the sentence that might have been taken into account?
'The house had previously been home to a convicted paedophile, who it is understood police have ruled out of their enquiries. His crimes - engaging with sexual activity with two girls aged between 13 and 15 - were featured in a television documentary. Police sources saying that he was in prison at the time of Leah's disappearance.'

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue the discussion in Thread #6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname