Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over two hours to go to 21:11.

Quick question

Who thinks he will

A - Be released without charge - IE cleared completely.

B - Released on bail pending investigation or further enquiries.

C - Charged with Abduction.

D - Charged with murder.

I'm curious to what people are leaning towards now at this very critical time.

C or D

C.
I think the police have been very careful not to tell us ANY of the evidence.

In the US, police tend to say very little, often not enough, when a person is missing...but once an arrest is made, they often spill it. We hear lots of details right away, what led them to suspect, etc...even cause of death in many cases, though not so much with children or teens.

To me, the UK seems to do much better during the searches for missing persons, as far as keeping public informed if there are ways they can help, getting organized quickly, not being so secretive just for the sake of it (imo.) Many many times here we are begging for info or for police to at least address the public as far as checking their land, out buildings, suspicious behaviors of people they know, etc...sometimes they do this but lots of times, they don’t, or do it way too late for most memories. Anyway jmo. I am almost always more impressed by UK police but that is just me.

Quick question

Who thinks he will

D - Charged with murder.

Definitely B for me - they think he has more information.

Released on bail pending investigation or further enquiries.

If she willingly got in the vehicle it's hard to charge for abduction and without a body, murder can not be a charge. It's doubtful they would be cleared completely as they know he is involved in some way and the fact he didn't come forward highlights the suspicion that something isn't right. They just don't have the evidence, that we know of, or they could know a lot more than they are saying which is usually the case.

I fear that if she is deceased and found in water, it may be impossible to tell if she drowned accidently or was thrown in, etc...especially as more times passes. Even if she were to have injuries, being in water can cause bruising, etc...also fear that she may not be found...which would be worst possible for her family and friends as well as legally...jmo

I was hooked....all the stuff about her stalking that pastor and staying in hotels etc.... convinced myself someone was responsible but think they ruled it accidental didn't they?

They did. Believe she'd had a mental break, got lost fallen in the water

B for me too.... I'm not convinced they have enough to charge him yet.

No - people get drunk, it’s not always people on a mission to get wasted. Sometimes it hits you without even realizing. Sometimes people have taken meds and don’t realize the consequences of mixing the two, or mixing different types of alcohol. Sometimes people do a couple of shots for the first time for their birthday and don’t know they won’t be able to handle it. Sometimes people don’t realize how little they’ve eaten when they go out drinking.

The most important lesson is that IF someone unfortunately goes beyond their limits of what they can handle in terms of alcohol (which I agree we should all try and avoid) that there should be someone at their side to make sure they get home safely.

Nope, of course people look out for each other but no one should have the responsibility to keep another drunk person safe. That is an unfair responsibility to place on someone ... especially if it all goes pear shaped.

Drinking culture and alcohol obsession is off the scale in the UK ... you can't even buy a tea towel without is having gin or prosecco references on it.

Quick question

Who thinks he will

D - Charged with murder.

B, I’d like to hope that Libby is alive and that they have something but sadly I’m not sure on either counts. Don’t forget we found out the news about the extension around this time last night so we may find out sooner that he’s been charged or released, or it may be something that isn’t initially released to the media and we could find out much later.

Quick question

Who thinks he will

D - Charged with murder.

B is my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member