Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Been reading this thread since yesterday but only just logged in to post. Can only begin to wonder what the parents are going though. The not knowing. We lost our daughter, only child, 22, last April to sudden adult death syndrome so can sympathise with the anguish. Not that we know she's dead.

Oh how dreadful for you, what a terrible loss you have suffered. I am so, so sorry to read that. x

Oh God, this suggests to me that they have NO EVIDENCE that is worthy of charging him with what happened to Libby but they’re well aware that he is a menace who has done a lot of horrible things in the area and who at least was with Libby the night that she disappeared...

I assume that they’ve asked the students who were flashed and that they’ve confirmed that it was definitely him. And I’m glad that this menace won’t be freed tonight. But he’s not robustly linked to Libby’s fate and that’s heartbreaking.

I know this isn't directed at me but I'm deadly serious in saying that no way is trafficking involved if that's what you're asking, whatever has happened to poor Libby she's not been sold as a human slave.
think trafficking is used for more than being a slave, the girls a druuged up and sold to hundreds of men, if i was a girl i would rather be dead than face the evil that awaits being trafficked.

So ... he IS the flasher from that terrible efit. The girls involved in that incident must feel sick if it turns out he does have something to do with LS case.

Do we think they’re charging him with solely those crimes because that’s all they have evidence for right now? But that we can still assume he’s prime suspect in LS case?

Perhaps not the clean living family man his mother and sister would like us to think he is.

So was he the guy that put Libby in the car or not? Where is the information?! He was their number 1 suspect fgs!

Latest as Hull waits for news of charges or release of Libby suspect

21:51
Statement from police
Detective Superintendent Matt Hutchinson said:“We are continuing to investigate the disappearance of Libby Squire and a 24 year old man remains of interest to the investigation.

“Our priority remains to find Libby and support her family at this incredibly distressing time.

“Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting log 29 of 01/02/19 or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz