Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed her. She screamed. She ran away, then fell in the dark and screamed with drunk paranoia, then kept running, then screamed falling over, then fell in the river, screamed again? Could it be that? I did suggest early on a series of unfortunate things happening

That's what immediately came into my mind when i saw the recent statement.

The flashing refers to a completely separate incident reported back in January. The girls involved drew a very child like efit image - which was shared on here from MSM. Although child like, it did look oddly like him (square glasses / shape of face)

Whether he flashed LS ... or whether his behaviour escalated ... speculation. If he is the person on cctv parked around the corner from the bench Libby was sat on, perhaps he saw an opportunity and went to flash her. Then went back to his car to smoke a cigarette ... then returned to the bench ...

That CCTV footage shows us very little IMO. All i can think is the Police have acquired other CCTV footage from other cameras, most probably the Betfred on the opposite side of the road.
So if Libby was with him and the police thinks he's somehow responsible for Libbys disappearance, why hasn't she been found yet? I just don't think he could dispose of the body within the time frame without arousing suspicion and leaving no trace. I know he's a butcher but he's no Dexter Morgan! Either someone else is involved, or he caused a tragic accident, maybe flashed her or tried it on with her, she ran and ended up in the river somehow, and now she's miles away down river.

Either way, its all very strange. Poor lass.

A dead body will reduce in temperature until it acclimatises with it's surroundings. Decomposition in this weather would be very slow, it wouldn't produce anything like a useful detectable signature unless a very very very small area is being searched.
if there is a body, it may be indoors and not subject to the cold weather.

Because they would struggle to convince a Magistrate that they could continue to detain and question him about a murder with no proof that a murder had taken place.
I understand that, but they'd have to convince a magistrate that he abducted her ... and I'd love to know what that is based on.

Bizarre. Was gone this last 90 minutes.
If they have to let him go tomorrow, which they may well, then I guess they could not link him to a crime against Libby. Wonder if they will search all night. If not, then I don’t think he is a main suspect anymore...jmo

So the reason they can’t mention Libby in the police press release is because he’s been held under an unrelated matter ???? What do you think

If you watch the Daily Fail channel on youtoob. Its magnified. Then click the cog (if on a laptop) or the three dots (if on a phone/device) and slow the footage down to 0.25 you will see him rolling up then using both thumbs to text. That is what I see. But he does stand up with his back to us and I assumed he was putting something in his pocket, but was he getting it out/preparing for a W?

( trying to keep up here:

cog1
/käɡ/Submit
noun
a wheel or bar with a series of projections on its edge, which transfers motion by engaging with projections on another wheel or bar.
each of the projections on a cog.

Definition of COG

Origin
Middle English: probably of Scandinavian origin and related to Swedish kugge and Norwegian kug“

cog1[kog, kawg]

noun
(not in technical use) a gear tooth, formerly especially one of hardwood or metal, fitted into a slot in a gearwheel of less durable material”

the definition of cog )

So possibly either himself , family or the CCTV connected him to her having been in his car ?
If he has maintained he dropped her off somewhere and they have found no evidence to convict him otherwise..if he has harmed her

I don’t know if I even believe anything that the sister said, because she said he put an address into the satnav, but they clearly didn’t find anything in his car.

This all fits into my theory of series of unfortunate events. She's run away from him Flashing/doing things to himself, drunk and paranoid, she screamed first. fell over, screamed again. ran away, him in pursuit, she fell over again, screamed and her final scream was her falling in the river. IMO he caused it but only by being a pervert and scaring a drunk young woman in the dark. Poor Libby.

I admire your faith in humanity, but I don’t share it.
What are the chances that she got in a car with a repeat sex offender, managed to escape unharmed but then just so happened to fall into a river and die?

The most simple answer is usually the correct one. This version of events is unecessarily convoluted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix