Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has definitely been a strange one. Also, now his sisters comments seem even more far fetched. What really are the chances of a man who gets off on flashing to women pushing away a pretty girl in his car that tries it on with him? Definitely screams Dna to me even more so now.

How sure are we that it was definitely L that got in the car and that it was PR driving? If it was her (and PR), do they have evidence that she got out of the car unharmed as he hasn't been charged with anything in relation to L. Also, did his sister say that it was L crying and he had picked her up or did she say that he had picked up a girl crying - could it have been someone else in his car?

Would suggest all three charges are closely related so that is very plausible.

In the grand scheme of things these are minor charges, hard to believe they will be able to get him remanded on that alone.
Any normal run of the mill criminal would get bail, I reckon because of the pressure they are gonna keep him

Based on this news I really do think LE needs to fully search that river on both banks and quite a ways downstream. They need to keep looking in the water that was nearby.

Unfortunately some drowning victims do sink and get hung up on debri on the bottom.

If it was warmer there would be more chance of a body bloating and floating up but with ice cold water it takes a lot longer for a body to surface. And that is if it is not snagged on bottom. Ugggggg.

Gosh I hope LE finds her soon. Like now.

Strictly JMO but if these charges confirm anything to me, it's that if his sister was telling the truth about what he told her, then Libby definitely did not make a move on him. No way, no way on earth.

In his dreams ‘she tried it on’. Maybe he did fabricate that story to his sister because he is a pathalogical liar. This guy sounds like the creepiest of creeps...

I just have the feeling that he can't say where she is because either he doesn't know and ran away and left her in the park and something happened as per the screams and man running. Or he pushed her into the river. It strikes me as odd they haven't found Libby and are still treating her as a missing person.
possible screams for 15 mins, might of been trying to keep afloat screaming for help.

This is how I see it panning out. He parks up, intent on some form of deviancy. By the way I don't think he will be a burglar for gain, more of an intrusion/perverted kind of thing of some kind. He hears Libby. Goes to look. Back to car to think it through. Possibly adjusts trousers, let's not think about why. Has a smoke. Waits for privacy. Goes back and takes her (awful thought in every way). He has seen an opportunity to escalate. Risk taking matches flashing, voyeurism, break ins...

Police start investigating. He crosses their radar. Maybe previous, maybe car related, but efit will arouse suspicions. Photos made public. Victims recognise him and come forward. Maybe a previous offence was near park bench and they look for any possibility of dna.

I believe he took Libby. What are the chances of a sexual predator in that location, giving her a lift home and she made advances??? No way.

The car led them to PR

We know they had the CCTV video early on. That gave them the model of the car. Not sure you can see the plate, but when he exits the street, he then will pass traffic cams which give them the plate of his car.

Quick question
Who thinks he will

A - Be released without charge - IE cleared completely.
B - Released on bail pending investigation or further enquiries.
C - Charged with Abduction.
D - Charged with murder.

I'm curious to what people are leaning towards now at this very critical time.

I'm gonna go with E - Charged with voyeurism, outraging public decency and three counts of burglary.

Who'd've thunk it?

I’ve gone from being 70% sure he’s to blame for Libby’s dissapearance to 99%. We know he was with Libby that night from his own Sisters account and now we know he’s more than likely the weird flasher. Libby was vulnerable and he is the exact sort of person that would prey on a drunken girl who was alone. Certainly not the clean cut family man he was made out to be in the beginning. Heartbreaking, I can’t see this case having a happy ending at all anymore

That's what worries me. Disturbing to think he could get away with that. I think the odds are high that he raped her and strangled her. Both I think would be hard to prove if she's been in the water for a long time.

BUT he might not have gone this far. His mum said he was a sensitive boy. Maybe, just maybe his perversions were just that bit too far but not as far as you suggest. Even if he would eventually escalate to such behaviour he might not have escalated that night and poor Libby fell in the river in the dark. Being drunk makes you paranoid.

How does it explain her been in his car though (If it was her of course).

If she was in his car for any reason then he had an intent to at the very least assault her.

Some serial flasher/peeping Tom wouldn't put a drunk girl in his car out of the goodness of his heart.

I think he assaulted her she fought back harder than expected given how drunk she was and he hurt her to shut her up.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone else didn't help him hide evidence.

Feel guilty even thinking it but if she was in his car he had sinister intent

I agree. There are a lot of echoes of Joanna Yeates - someone with a sexual fixation, getting a young woman alone and playing out their most depraved fantasies.

I find it highly unlikely that such a man, presented with an incapacitated, attractive girl in the locked privacy of his car, would just want to give a quick flash and let her run away.

How could they prove that though? Without a confession or a video...

His DNA maybe able to be found on her. Along with the sisters comments where she allegedly said he confronted her.

I hope LE has hauled her into the police station for questioning by now. He obviously called and talked to her and LE needs to talk to her now too. If they have not already.

I agree. There are a lot of echoes of Joanna Yeates - someone with a sexual fixation, getting a young woman alone and playing out their most depraved fantasies.

I find it highly unlikely that such a man, presented with an incapacitated, attractive girl in the locked privacy of his car, would just want to give a quick flash and let her run away.
taken to property.empty or a rented one. could be more than one person involved.?

When Levi Bellfield was initially brought in for questioning by the Met he was charged with rape and assault of his partner and former partners rather than the murders of Amelie Delagrange and Marsha McDonnell. This ensured he was behind bars while the police continued to build the evidence required. (For those unfamiliar with the case he was eventually found guilty of these two murders and later Milly Dowler’s murder too.)
I wonder if the charges announced this evening might prompt those who know the accused to provide further evidence. They would help to shatter the ‘family man’ image.
My thoughts are with Libby’s family and friends.

Good god.. if they'd got a photo instead of a sketch or managed to chase him down, it looks like Libby would still be with us. I am so indescribably angry about everything. Life is so cruel.

The efit sketch refers to Boxing Day. The incident where he’s been accused of flashing the 3 girls and peering through their window in December.

Do we know yet what the January incident he’s been charged with actually is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub