Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered how long the distance from the bench to the park was and how long it would take to get there, it is around 500m, which should take approximately take 7 minutes. Could be a bit faster or slower depending on the person and exact distance.

Compare to the account of screams: vLibby Squire disappearance: 'Eerie' screaming heard as student vanishes

"She was last seen sitting on a bench a short distance from Oak Road Playing Fields, adjacent to the River Hull, where the witness heard "dark and eerie" screams just six minutes later. A male figure was then spotted "running away"."
the person running away could of picked up evidence after attack.early hours of the morning i would say with someone.?

It was suggested that the Astra in Haworth wasn’t LR. The Police haven’t confirmed the car to be LR’s and they haven’t asked for the cyclist to come forward. LR’s sister I believe said her brother stopped to talk to a sobbing girl and offered her a lift home.
The Police however appear to know Libby was in LR’s car.
I asked how long it would take a cyclist to stop and talk to a sobbing girl, cycle down Haworth at 12.01, go to Raglan, get in his Astra, drive back to the bench on Beverley Road to take said girl home. All whilst dress suitably perhaps for a cyclist but not exactly for the weather!? Within 20 minutes?

Incidentally, North Yorkshire Police had appeals regarding indecent exposures near York in June 2017 (LR reported to move from York to Hull in 2017) and near Malton (10 minutes from Bacon Factory) two days earlier June 2017. E-fit looks like LR. Coincidence?
That's interesting re the cyclist but if he is cycling down Haworth at 12:01 to Raglan St to get his car, would the bike not be going in the opposite direction? I thought the bike was heading towards Beverley Rd and the bench, so cycling towards Libby not away from her. Unless I've misunderstood what you're saying?

Re: the York stuff, it'd noted that he was said to have moved from there and also wondered what may turn up from that area and then other posters on the thread posted that information. I think that efit could be a plausible likeness for PR

Exactly. If Libby was in that park it was NOT by accident. It's not even a cut through to anywhere, it literally goes nowhere. The simplest explanation is that somebody took her there.
Plus. Aren't the parking lot, er,,, car park gates closed at night? Where are people thinking they parked?

No, I'm not in agreement with that (yet!), what have I missed? Why would we think that's not PR's car?

General consensus I am reading (happy to be corrected if wrong!) seems to be that it can’t be the same car because the alloys and or rims are different and people even mentioning different car models/ number of doors altogether, saying they work in the car industry so they know for sure. Also, police haven’t confirmed that it is either P or his car and the Libby in car/ Sat Nav story originated from his sister...so I’m finding the whole car discussion murky! Would love someone to clear it up and definitely describe make of car in :

Howarth Street CCTV of smoking man

Newland Street CCTV where police car passes shortly beforehand

P’s car removed from house

Those screams the witness heard must have been really loud. he said it sounded like it was coming from the pond which looks about 400 meters away from the nearest house. And that they woke him up.

So to be woken up by screams that far away through (probably) double glazed windows, they must have been really loud right?

Wonder which way the wind was blowing.
she might of been taken to the park and assaulted then took away in car after.?

This thread has really shown me how useless grainy CCTV footage is!

From all of us viewing it we have discovered that,

there is a silver Astra that may or may not be PR's is in the shot.

Also that the Astra may not be an Astra.

That the man is PR and also isn't PR.

That the man is wearing shorts, or trousers, or joggers, or long socks.

That the man is masturbating or smoking or texting. Possibly all three.

A girl gets in the car herself.

A girl doesn't get in the car.

A girl is placed in the car.

A bag is placed in the car.

And that meanwhile, a screaming fox is out on the pull.

That is essentially the theme of this whole thread. Anyone could be anywhere doing anything at anytime, anyhow. Because we are getting NO information whatsoever. Not that we should, but it seems we are getting far less public info than is usual. For what reason, who knows

Exactly. If Libby was in that park it was NOT by accident. It's not even a cut through to anywhere, it literally goes nowhere. The simplest explanation is that somebody took her there.

And if PR went to the park with her and she ran off screaming towards the river for a reason unknown to him, why did he not call the police and explain that he was “dropping a drunk girl home and she ran off towards the river”.

I did look and have seen the gates. Where I live the gates to the park are locked at 8pm, so I presumed something similar. Must be a right rough bunch where I live!

In my experience of my local area, very few of the small UK parks are locked up as it requires a council employee to go and physically lock and unlock them and they're having to make staff cut backs.

Admittedly I don't live in Hull (I'm about 45 mins away) but none of the parks close to me are locked at night despite having gates to do so.

You may have missed the entire fox screaming conversation, January is peak breeding season.

Yes I've heard someone scream with a blood curdling scream, it was someone messing about.

I've also heard plenty of foxes and they sound exactly the same.
I can attest to this. A vixen screamed outside my house 2 years ago and the whole house jumped to our windows convinced a woman was being attacked. If I hadn’t seen the fox with my own eyes I would have called police. There’s a recording of a fox scream on YouTube I think. Incidentally, if for any reason I was in a park at night and heard a fox scream close up, not knowing what it was, I would for sure run.

And if PR went to the park with her and she ran off screaming towards the river for a reason unknown to him, why did he not call the police and explain that he was “dropping a drunk girl home and she ran off towards the river”.

I doubt he would have called police for any reason...jmo

Plus. Aren't the parking lot, er,,, car park gates closed at night? Where are people thinking they parked?

Your grasp of proper English is coming along beautifully @Steleheart :p

On the map below you can see the square, ahem, parking lot, and that little section of Oak Road which has a path leading from it. There is a gate but I've no idea if it's locked. It's not a very high gate so if someone wanted to get over it they could.

Google Maps

Last edited:
I can attest to this. A vixen screamed outside my house 2 years ago and the whole house jumped to our windows convinced a woman was being attacked. If I hadn’t seen the fox with my own eyes I would have called police. There’s a recording of a fox scream on YouTube I think. Incidentally, if for any reason I was in a park at night and heard a fox scream close up, not knowing what it was, I would for sure run.
there was a fox in the park.?

This thread has really shown me how useless grainy CCTV footage is!

From all of us viewing it we have discovered that,

there is a silver Astra that may or may not be PR's is in the shot.

Also that the Astra may not be an Astra.

That the man is PR and also isn't PR.

That the man is wearing shorts, or trousers, or joggers, or long socks.

That the man is masturbating or smoking or texting. Possibly all three.

A girl gets in the car herself.

A girl doesn't get in the car.

A girl is placed in the car.

A bag is placed in the car.

And that meanwhile, a screaming fox is out on the pull.

So true.

Its making me rethink my purchase of my security cameras I got. I got a nice cheap deal on security cameras from a shopping channel and they work fine and are easy to use. The problem is, yeah, they are cheap alright and so is the quality of my videos.

I've tested it out and when I review my recordings of myself getting in my front door I could be mistaken in a court of law for practically every person in the world. :)

About the only good the videos would do is to prove, Yeah, I was robbed or murdered by someone who looked like a human being. :)

While on the subject of maps I can't for the life of me recall who spotted these other ponds a few thousand posts ago.

Click link and look at the 2 ponds at the bottom of the screen then switch into satellite view - they're practically hidden and much closer to the road/house than the big pond is.

Google Maps

Anyone know if these have been searched? I'd like to think the police know about them!!!

i dont believe she was in the park if abducted in car, think myself she was taken to a safe house were otheres were.?

That's interesting re the cyclist but if he is cycling down Haworth at 12:01 to Raglan St to get his car, would the bike not be going in the opposite direction? I thought the bike was heading towards Beverley Rd and the bench, so cycling towards Libby not away from her. Unless I've misunderstood what you're saying?

Re: the York stuff, it'd noted that he was said to have moved from there and also wondered what may turn up from that area and then other posters on the thread posted that information. I think that efit could be a plausible likeness for PR

Yes, I understand. I guess he could have stopped at 12.01, talked, then headed for car? I just find it odd that the Police have stated that they know Libby was on the bench till a certain time, which suggests they can see the bench from CCTV. They haven’t said that she was in Haworth tho have they? Haven’t asked for the cyclist to come forward, which makes me presume they know who that is already.

So true.

Its making me rethink my purchase of my security cameras I got. I got a nice cheap deal on security cameras from a shopping channel and they work fine and are easy to use. The problem is, yeah, they are cheap alright and so is the quality of my videos.

I've tested it out and when I review my recordings of myself getting in my front door I could be mistaken in a court of law for practically every person in the world. :)

About the only good the videos would do is to prove, Yeah, I was robbed or murdered by someone who looked like a human being. :)
get yourself a tool,thats good for a fool.?

Unless you've just moved into an area with foxes, you know exactly what a fox sounds like when it screeches. It sounds different to a woman screaming in a way that sounds like she is "being harassed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert