Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How strange! I thought you meant the blue bits on satellite view at first that are the skatepark and paddling pool...but it's like 2 ponds or something are in amongst the trees when you switch views isn't it!

Yes, exactly! They're very hidden. I doubt most park users even know they're there. The police will have had a proper look at the map, won't they?!?!

We are talking about this spider web cam guy possibly being an innocent citizen going about his innocent business, not being the wanger waving knicker nicker

I was scrolling to catch up and misread this as the spider being an innocent citizen going about his innocent business, not being the wanger waving knicker nicker :confused:

Yes, exactly! They're very hidden. I doubt most park users even know they're there. The police will have had a proper look at the map, won't they?!?!

We'll probably need a local to confirm but I think those ponds might be within the Croda property not the park?

Also as you say it looks extremely dense and difficult to access. I hope Police have checked them, though.

We'll probably need a local to confirm but I think those ponds might be within the Croda property not the park?

Also as you say it looks extremely dense and difficult to access. I hope Police have checked them, though.

Thread #2 post 219 on. hitthenick posted a link to that area of water. 'Bout the time the thread was closed down so some may have missed it :cool:

I wonder...if she is eventually found in water, or having been in water, and cause of death is drowning...and if she was more or less as fully-clothed as would be expected after a long period of time in water,,,then what?

I feel like at least half the folks here would still think she was murdered and that someone escaped justice. But unless there was a (digital) eye witness or a confession, showing she had been chased until she fell into the river, would not be likely to result in a charge...jmo

Whereas if this was a male college student, ending up in water, with drowning verdict, I feel like it would be accepted a bit more readily, though never by all. Jmo of course.

Just got in so not read all the way through yet but needed to reply , I came here because of two students mainly Daniel at Reading , my son is also a 2nd year student at Reading (he didn’t know him ) and was staying at his girlfriends house in same road as Daniel , when he first went missing my immediate question to my son is would he have gone by water .... my sons response was all the way through the missing time was there was no logical route from the uni club to his house that would take him past the uni lake he was found in ....

well whoever this guy is who thew her in the car.? aint saying were he put her.sorry dropped her and who was in with it, and helped him get rid of the evidence, whoever this guy is if he carnt answer those questions then hes guilty as sin.
are you sure thats how you spell guilty?

Those screams the witness heard must have been really loud. he said it sounded like it was coming from the pond which looks about 400 meters away from the nearest house. And that they woke him up.

So to be woken up by screams that far away through (probably) double glazed windows, they must have been really loud right?

Wonder which way the wind was blowing.

Can we link to MSM I thought someone mentioned a misprint ? In MSM about distance heard from

its not something british peope do.? check out bradford rotherham ect ect ect.?

Holding car doors open for people in some gentlemany good manners way? No I don't think it is usual today in Britain. I'm not young and I've never had it happen to me except when I lived in the States. Not sure about Rotherham... Are you saying manners are alive and well there?

The explanation to LS whereabouts is quite simple really, she's got to be in the water. How she got there we don't know, but i'm pretty certain her body will show up, if not tomorrow in a couple of weeks, maybe months.
It's clear to see the police don't have any real idea where to start looking, and as for the Polish guy, i'm fairly certain he was one of the last people to see Libby alive, in what capacity we might never know. However i'm not so sure he was directly responsible for her disappearance, despite his murky past.

My thoughts exactly.

In my experience of my local area, very few of the small UK parks are locked up as it requires a council employee to go and physically lock and unlock them and they're having to make staff cut backs.

Admittedly I don't live in Hull (I'm about 45 mins away) but none of the parks close to me are locked at night despite having gates to do so.

All the parks around me big or small lock up, in nice areas and the not so nice, usually they say closes at dusk. But I guess everywhere is different

Can we link to MSM I thought someone mentioned a misprint ? In MSM about distance heard from

I think you might be referring to me questioning if the running 40 yards was a misprint

Yes cars are the same.

The car in CCTV on Newlands definitely isn't the same car though.

I don't understand why stella says people being in agreement the spider car isnt the same. Its an exact like for like VX Astra in that video compared to the Astra recovered by police. Considering it's said he picked her up, she was last seen at the bench and funnily enough an identical Astra to PR's appears in Howarth for 20 mins, it can't be a coincidence as his car was where she was last seen and he is known to have picked her up.

I still think your reply should say more than probable instead of yes .....

So it's not a clue in the park that has them searching there. It's that they are sure she goes in, but unsure if/how she came out?

So if she was taken out of the park in car, they are currently looking in the park for some clue towards that?

Does that mean that they are at this stage not sure what they are looking for in the park, only that they are looking for something/anything in connection with Libby, PR, AN Other, or anything linked to that night?

Put it another way with a different example: The Police have Suspect A, and they believe what they need to nail Suspect A is on a SIM CARD in his possession. IF they are certain that sim card is in his house they will keep going until they find it. They will empty the entire contents of the house into a secure warehouse and finger tip search every item. The will take the carpets out, they will take back wall paper, remove fixtures/fittings. Time and manpower is not an issue IF THEY BELIEVE that Sim card is in that house they KNOW they will find it.

Did you notice that when they were searching PR's house, they were looking at the loft FROM THE OUTSIDE with an infrared camera. They absolutely would have been all over the inside of that loft, probably also with infrared.

So for instance, even a park as big as Oak Road Playing Fields/Beresford Park IF the Police WERE CERTAIN that a weapon had been discarded in the park, they would be certain they would be able to find it. They would finger tip search, time and manpower no issue, until they found it.

I also believe they would be briefing the media "We are lookign for X in this park, we are sure it is there and we WILL find it".

They've never made any such statement in this case. If they were looking for an implement, or traces of a car in a case they normally would say. Again, even if they didn't state they were looking for a body, I have not seen any evidence of dogs in the park. I've seen endless photos of marine units, people clearing undergroath and looking through bins, but ne'er a sign of a dog.

Which leads me to believe that they don't know what they are looking for. Which makes it an open ended search, there literally could be NOTHING in that Park of any relation to this.

Very eloquently said Stron. I couldn't agree more on what you have composed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993