Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get frustrated when some good suggestions are mooted on a thread then the thread closes within a few posts and you can't click reply on it.

WHO mentioned about the bike and explained why they had worked out it was PR on the bike? Can you come back here and explain again please?

Thanks for the offer and if I can ask, how easy is it to get into the park at night? From what I can see from street view there are railings around it.
If, ( as I believe) L was taken forcibly to the park, how might she and the perpetrator enter from where she was last seen?

Yes please. Please help us with this. Thanks for offering.

Am i correct that the car was parked in the same position from between 11,49 and 12,09, that is 15 minutes. What do we know about the car have police actually said that it is the same astra that they have taken away or it just looks simular

Thanks for the offer and if I can ask, how easy is it to get into the park at night? From what I can see from street view there are railings around it.
If, ( as I believe) L was taken forcibly to the park, how might she and the perpetrator enter from where she was last seen?

I don't believe the park is ever shut if on foot going by the streetview?

Google Maps

This thread has really shown me how useless grainy CCTV footage is!

From all of us viewing it we have discovered that,

there is a silver Astra that may or may not be PR's is in the shot.

Also that the Astra may not be an Astra.

That the man is PR and also isn't PR.

That the man is wearing shorts, or trousers, or joggers, or long socks.

That the man is masturbating or smoking or texting. Possibly all three.

A girl gets in the car herself.

A girl doesn't get in the car.

A girl is placed in the car.

A bag is placed in the car.

And that meanwhile, a screaming fox is out on the pull.

A few thoughts:
When spider cam first appeared I always thought it looked liked he helped her in and then lent across and did her seatbelt for her.

Now let's say she did leave the park in the boot of his car, alive...
What's the chances of him being able to clean away any traces of her being there before he was arrested?

Am i correct that the car was parked in the same position from between 11,49 and 12,09, that is 15 minutes. What do we know about the car have police actually said that it is the same astra that they have taken away or it just looks simular

That's 20 minutes!
The police haven't said anything.
The police had the footage on Sunday, it went public (by ITV) a few days later, after PR was arrested. I've asked a journalist friend and they said their newspaper wouldn't release it without police permission as it's part of an active investigation. They also don't believe ITV would as they "play it safe". Infer from that what you will. My feeling is it's unlikely NOT be connected.

^^THIS^^ LOL :D:D
Sorry

I don't think I'd accept anyone accidentally falling into that water in the middle of the night. It's so out of the way, a dead end, nothing nearby, no bridge to cross, no reason whatsoever for anyone to have been there alone voluntarily.

If Libby was found in the drain channel I might think she toppled in drunk as it was nearby, but this place is not near anything in the area that a student would be passing.

A very good point, this wasn’t a case of her walking home along a river drunk and falling in. I’m sure she’s in the river, but why was she near the river, it’s completely out of the way, who was the supposed Good Samaritan taking care of her?

A very good point, this wasn’t a case of her walking home along a river drunk and falling in. I’m sure she’s in the river, but why was she near the river, it’s completely out of the way, who was the supposed Good Samaritan taking care of her?

Exactly. If Libby was in that park it was NOT by accident. It's not even a cut through to anywhere, it literally goes nowhere. The simplest explanation is that somebody took her there.

I get frustrated when some good suggestions are mooted on a thread then the thread closes within a few posts and you can't click reply on it.

WHO mentioned about the bike and explained why they had worked out it was PR on the bike? Can you come back here and explain again please?

It was suggested that the Astra in Haworth wasn’t LR. The Police haven’t confirmed the car to be LR’s and they haven’t asked for the cyclist to come forward. LR’s sister I believe said her brother stopped to talk to a sobbing girl and offered her a lift home.
The Police however appear to know Libby was in LR’s car.
I asked how long it would take a cyclist to stop and talk to a sobbing girl, cycle down Haworth at 12.01, go to Raglan, get in his Astra, drive back to the bench on Beverley Road to take said girl home. All whilst dress suitably perhaps for a cyclist but not exactly for the weather!? Within 20 minutes?

Incidentally, North Yorkshire Police had appeals regarding indecent exposures near York in June 2017 (LR reported to move from York to Hull in 2017) and near Malton (10 minutes from Bacon Factory) two days earlier June 2017. E-fit looks like LR. Coincidence?

If she was taken by car then she really could be anywhere. However if they are pretty sure they know the car, and they also know the car was back home lets say 25-30 minutes later, then they may be putting 2 and 2 together to identify the park as a private spot for a crime to be committed that still fits that timeline.

This is when I wonder if anyone else was involved.

Not in abduction or anything but hiding evidence and clearing up after.

That's 20 minutes.

Think we're talking different buildings? Someone referred to a house, and now I've managed to open the photo of it, it is residential, but too modern to be what I was thinking.
Oh. Next to the parking lot is the one I was at. That one is just stark. Across the way on Oak Rod till the gates is much more residential. Sorry .
Plus I am catching up backwards, LOL

I wondered how long the distance from the bench to the park was and how long it would take to get there, it is around 500m, which should take approximately take 7 minutes. Could be a bit faster or slower depending on the person and exact distance.

Compare to the account of screams: vLibby Squire disappearance: 'Eerie' screaming heard as student vanishes

"She was last seen sitting on a bench a short distance from Oak Road Playing Fields, adjacent to the River Hull, where the witness heard "dark and eerie" screams just six minutes later. A male figure was then spotted "running away"."

Or even a pre arranged meet at midnight by someone one else, bf ,ex bf that also has a silver hatchback car ,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Westchester69