Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe it happened but no impossible.

If he has been watching the places he has been walking into, maybe he could borrow a car and take it back. An enormous stretch, highly unlikely etc. but not impossible.
I have changed my mind. Having viewed Ryuks video again I’m sure it is not a resident in the cobweb cctv. Viewing the video and then comparing the surrounding area on google street view, I am of the opinion that whoever was driving the cobweb car is probably involved in LS disappearance.
I cannot see why someone would park where he did. If he was going to the shop or takeaway why not park in the lay-by outside Betfred.
I think he saw LS either on on near the bench as he drove past on Beverley Road. If she was on the bench I think it would have been difficult to see her in the dark with what she was wearing so maybe she was stumbling about.
I think he parked in Howarth Street then walked across to the shops on Beverley Road and watched her for a few minutes. He probably spoke to her on his way back to the car to see if she was waiting for someone. He may have offered her a lift and she refused.
He returns to his car and has a smoke or a text or both. He is probably deciding what to do. For all he knows when he is at his car she could have walked off. He locks the car and goes to see if she is still by the bench. He persuades her to come to the car with the promise of taking her home or to wherever she has suggested. Maybe Welly.
That’s what I think for what it’s worth.
I have watched the video many times like people say slow the frames down. But tonight i watched it just the bit from him opening the car door for someone to get in on fast monition speed 2. And you can clearly see its a female and skirt and see her legs. She puts her feet on the passenger step and pulls out of the car like she does not want to get in before the guy puts her back into the car. Please try and watch it a few time spent 2.

He wouldn't have needed a car to work at Karro, they will have a van to pick a group up and drop them off after shifts

Was there any source for that? I missed that, and people I talk to are all of the opinion he worked at MELTON just down the road!
Definitely Malton, just 10 minutes away from an indecent exposure report in 2017, just before he moved to Hull from York. Further reports of a flasher in York in June 2017, resembling PR. Perhaps PR was questioned but not enough evidence, but, has been kept on the Police radar?

Can anyone confirm on which date the police removed P’s computer from his property?

Where to search next? Are they still examining video? Is this on the way to becoming an active but stalled case? Without new video or tips...we may be making small talk for a while...jmo

I read a comment on a forum that said they knew for sure that PR did go to work on the Friday

Me too. What I'm trying get at is maybe he should have been in work/ wife thought he was ...gives him time to do what ever he needs to do.

I can't help but think he had Friday and Saturday possibly Sunday ( cctv wasn't obtained from police until sunday) to clear things up and get his story straight before he was arrested. You could do a lot in that time!

Where to search next? Are they still examining video? Is this on the way to becoming an active but stalled case? Without new video or tips...we may be making small talk for a while...jmo

You've been here long enough Cluc, you know how it goes!! Always the most depressing and frustrating bit of a case for me, this one seems to be getting colder by the minute.

He wouldn't have needed a car to work at Karro, they will have a van to pick a group up and drop them off after shifts
Not sure that they do as it's shift work with lots of overtime and Hull would be beyond their normal catchment area. I think they are probably part of the wheels for work programme and I have been reliably informed that car sharing is common with that.

I have watched the video many times like people say slow the frames down. But tonight i watched it just the bit from him opening the car door for someone to get in on fast monition speed 2. And you can clearly see its a female and skirt and see her legs. She puts her feet on the passenger step and pulls out of the car like she does not want to get in before the guy puts her back into the car. Please try and watch it a few time spent 2.

I see bare legs too. It defo looks like a scuffle at the door before the person eventually sits down.

Did anyone notice that the press release of Libbys clothes didn't include the top she was wearing under her jacket? I got the impression they wanted people to keep a look out for these items ....why not the top?!

I see bare legs too. It defo looks like a scuffle at the door before the person eventually sits down.

Did anyone notice that the press release of Libbys clothes didn't include the top she was wearing under her jacket? I got the impression they wanted people to keep a look out for these items ....why not the top?!
Yep,defo see the bare legs, maybe a scuffle or possibly just a drunken stagger back with a then him holding up and helping/ putting in seat. If we were able to see whole video police have then it would make everything much clearer and then would be obvious it is pr, hence the arrest..

Yep,defo see the bare legs, maybe a scuffle or possibly just a drunken stagger back with a then him holding up and helping/ putting in seat. If we were able to see whole video police have then it would make everything much clearer and then would be obvious it is pr, hence the arrest..

i know if only they would come ask for our expertise and show us sleuthers the full version.

(...)

Interesting point, TF. If they set off together after pre-drinks, someone would presumably have a memory of her top or even a photo (she was hugging everyone, we know it was a big deal that they were all back together, therefore a natural time to take group photos).

Top wouldn't be relevant to any living street sightings as it was so cold. Yet highly relevant if it was found discarded in the park, say.

Could suggest she popped home to change, then only met her pals after she had her jacket on, so noone knows what she had on?

(I have undergone missing persons enquiries several times with one of my own family members - the police asked us to go through the wardrobe to try to ID any clothes missing.)

Don't shout at me as I sometimes can't catch up on every page and I wondered what the thinking is on the cctv on Newland Road at 12.19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gentlegirl