GUILTY UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, teaching asst, found deceased, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *teen arrested* #5

I will post this now for everyone, since the verdict is in - this was our Jury poll, which would have given us a hung jury.
Rough calculation based on 12 Jurors and rounding up numbers, would have given us

7 Guilty, 1 Manslaughter, 4 not guilty

1. Guilty of Murder
    35 vote(s) 61.4%
  2. Guilty of Manslaughter
    6 vote(s) 10.5%
  3. Not Guilty
    16 vote(s) 28.1%

Well justice has been done, the two families were obviously sat in different court rooms, her family must feel they got the right verdict for Lindsay at least they did not have to wait days. Feel so much for her children.

I hope they do lift the restriction - the speculation is worse if they do not -

yes, re emotional, like Skigh I was holding my breath

I was not expecting it to be so quick and I seen it say verdict then shot to the reporting from the paper for it to say guilty.! I'm shocked and definitely feel emotional about it. For her poor family and his abit. No one wants there kids to be seen as a murderer! Lindsay's kids tho, today of all days,I just hope they can mark the day that justice was done.!

It's on the Preston court room website his name and always has been.

Extremely suprised, how can they find him guilty so quick and unanimously? There wasnt enough found evidence for me.

Glad her family has got justice!

I didn't think they would get a not guilty so quickly, but I am still astonished that they came to a guilty verdict so fast.
Pleased though - Justice for Lindsay

I suspect they had each made up their minds all ready.

They were taking time to consolidate their thoughts and the evidence before confirming their final decisions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hardsaf
Back