Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still convinced someone was tasked to look after Willow whilst NB nipped to a public toilet, and made good her escape, maybe...Everyone panicked when she didnt return and no one wanted to take responsibility
There aren't any public toilets nearby, though.

My biggest stumbling block on this being a simple accident, is the Strava app deviation that heads towards a lane by the village hall, and the search in that area by PA looking at a derelict building...Extremely puzzling IMO
The Strava info was from before Christmas, I think?

Well, releasing it would stop a lot of speculation and confusion.
But not releasing it, all of it, could trick somebody into saying something to fit the “public” knowledge. I don’t mean police lying but having timescales that don’t fit someone else’s narrative.perhaps.

"A man and a woman were seen pointing to a spot in the River Wyre, while police drones and a helicopter hovered over an outcrop of trees and undergrowth."

I'm at the stage where I really hope they have found something because her family/partner etc deserve to have some semblance of news after all this time but on the other hand I don't think it will be good news - I hope I am wrong, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg