Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Emma told The Sun: “The Fitbit had not been synced since Tuesday.”

"The police are trying other ways to try to get information from it.”

Which Tuesday?
I'm assuming she means Tuesday 24th Jan - the Tuesday before Nicola went missing?

this might be a dumb Q but do people know what kind of harness she had? usually you would unclip the harness but leave it on the dog in the field so that you could clip it back up quickly.... kind of odd to take the whole harness off - though some harnesses rely on the leash clip to secure them so that would be different.
Julius K,,9 has been stated previously IzMO

I’ve posted before about a very frightening incident when I jumped into a nearby ex brick pit pond to find a dog’s ball. The bottom of the pond was incredibly slippery and seems to disintegrate under my feet. I was taller than the water was in depth, but I couldn’t stand up at all. It made it extremely hard to get out as I had assumed I would be able to climb out with my feet on the bottom of the pond. It was in the summer, but still cold and I wasn’t weighed down with winter clothing or shoes, which I removed before jumping in.

I have no idea what the bottom of that river feels like, but if it was slippery as per my experience, I can totally understand her not being able to get out. Plus it was freezing and her body would be shutting down, with her heart and breathing all over the place. She needed to get out VERY quickly, as she would be unable to do anything after a very short time.
cold water kills you quickly- you can get shock and a heart attack. though it seems someone might have heard a scream or a splash if that happened since there were other dog walkers around, IMO.

But allotment lane does have ring doorbell / CCTV on it because the lady with the red coat and white dog was captured on it - so I guess it depends how far down allotment lane the ring doorbell / CCTV stops imo. If it stops where the lady was captured (red circle on plan) then the whole area below may not be covered by ring doorbell / CCTV (below the line in red on attached drawing). If that’s the case, NB could have easily been put in a car below that line and taken out of the area. IMO.

Edited to say ring doorbell / cctv.

So if they have continuous footage for the 09:10-09:33 window for Allotment Lane and have covered that base, then looking on google the only other exits I can see that lead onto Garstang Road are 1) the road from Rowanwater 2) possibly a lane/track just slightly to the west of that exit that appears to lead from a single building (farm?) and 3) possibly a way out via that cul de sac called The Oaks (but unlikely as it's an estate of very expensive looking houses with no apparent paths onto the field).

Last edited:
So if they have continuous footage for the 09:10-09:33 window for Allotment Lane and have covered that base, then looking on google the only other exits I can see that lead onto Garstang Road are 1) the road from Rowanwater 2) possibly a lane/track just slightly to the west of that exit that appears to lead from a single building (farm?) and 3) possibly a way out via that cul de sac called The Oaks
Plus the exit where she originally entered. But if they do have continuous footage of allotment lane and there is no CCTV below that ring door bell area - what if NB was concealed in a car - all you would see is the car. Unless they have traced all the cars exiting aswell. IMO.

All just my own opinion …

If the information about the Fitbit not synching since Tuesday is correct, then for me that puts into doubt that Nicola was at the bench at all.

They can’t know she was with the phone or the dog when they were left there. She could have been taken from the top field, and then the phone and dog left at the bench. Specially if it was someone local or staying in the area and who could reasonably have been expected to be seen walking there.

It would have to be pre planned, but since NB followed a regular route, she’s seen in the field at 9.10

Let’s say called over by someone she knows near the Riverside caravan park to help with an emergency’
Incapacitated and bundled in a car / caravan.

Perp then puts Phone in pocket, dog on lead. Jogs or walks to bench, lets dog off and puts phone and lead down. Goes back to car/ caravan where NB is (either through fields or down road). Either takes her elsewhere, or maybe she could still be there.

Risky, especially the bit with the dog, but less so if it is someone known to NB.
but then the police would have GPS data from her phone that she had been up by the caravan park, etc

We are talking about Rowanwater lodge park here

Ah, that one.

Yep, that’s 3.5 miles where Nikki walked and was seen - so still a stretch for someone to jog a total of 7 miles while kidnapping a woman in broad daylight during rush hour, then returning the dog…

Rowanter Park has full CCTV too, including a fishing lake and looks rather luxurious.

Ah, that one.

Yep, that’s 3.5 miles where Nikki walked and was seen - so still a stretch for someone to jog a total of 7 miles while kidnapping a woman in broad daylight during rush hour, then returning the dog…

Rowanter Park has full CCTV too, including a fishing lake and looks rather luxurious.
It’s not 3.5 miles - this is where NB was last seen (red cross on diagram) and Rowanwater is just above. See attached map.

Attachments

• D26BB8E5-9432-48BC-86C5-0066DE4AB9E0.jpeg
    D26BB8E5-9432-48BC-86C5-0066DE4AB9E0.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 43
Ah, that one.

In the Sky photo it looks very close to where she was last seen…

Attachments

• 9E37533F-1E0F-4297-B9AE-39002963A938.jpeg
    9E37533F-1E0F-4297-B9AE-39002963A938.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics