VERDICT WATCH UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Styal Prison is meant to be pretty grim and has some very “ colourful “ inmates.
You can go for lunch in their restaurant called ironically “ The Clink “ and the inmates will have cooked the meal and served it … if you are brave enough obviously ! :)

Styal Prison is meant to be pretty grim and has some very “ colourful “ inmates.
You can go for lunch in their restaurant called ironically “ The Clink “ and the inmates will have cooked the meal and served it … if you are brave enough obviously ! :)
Think I’ll pass on that - I’d even be suspicious of hard boiled eggs there.

I was ok this morning with the no news on the verdict.

I've been managing my expectations, since they last sat. It's important they get it right. There will be a verdict, we just have to be patient.

Up until now, I haven't been worried that the jury wouldn't be able to come to a majority verdict on at least some of the charges. Today I am wondering, just a little.

What with the mushroom poisoning case I'm following right this minute, I think I'll pass.

Wasn’t Styal where Myra Hindley was held? I’ve probably remembered that incorrectly. . .

She was mostly in Holloway, north London. In her older age she got moved for health reasons to somewhere a bit softer I think. Although there's some who believe she never passed away and lives amongst us!

What with the mushroom poisoning case I'm following right this minute, I think I'll pass.
I read about that case last week and it sent me on a rabbit hole of how to identify a death cap mushroom and I since learned that I have four different species of mushrooms in my yard but no death caps... so far.
It has taken us two years to get rid of the poison ivy that was in our inherited overgrown backyard of a forest, I am on patrol for killer botanicals.

But yeh, no eating food from "The Clink" for me too. I haven't had the chance to catch up since late last week and I saw the post still said Verdict Watch and my heart sank a little.
Is there an updated racing odds for the competition?
Last I saw the top person had 70 hours? or something similar.

I checked out TripAdvisor - food looks amazing! Almost want to visit :D

I just feel a bit deflated with it all ...not that I have any right to I know
Yeah, I totally get that.

It's been a long and extremely complicated case, though, and the jury has a great deal to wade through. I'm not surprised that they are deliberating this long. Having said that, if we don't get some indications as to what might be happening by the end of the week then I think they may be having problems.

Yeah, I totally get that.

It's been a long and extremely complicated case, though, and the jury has a great deal to wade through. I'm not surprised that they are deliberating this long. Having said that, if we don't get some indications as to what might be happening by the end of the week then I think they may be having problems.

Yes it's complicated for sure .
I think because of the odd time of day last Tuesday the judge gave the majority instruction I thought it most likely that the jury had informed him they had hit a wall ...so I presumed over a week later they may have come to that point again with anything they were not sure on.

I think its possible the discharged Juror has had an effect or they are struggling with more cases than Imagined

Hopefully it's just that I'm unrealistic and impatient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member