GUILTY UK - Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, shot dead, Liverpool, 22 Aug 2022 *arrest*

:(

Poor policemen probably have PTSD now. But - given that Olivia died, likely, of massive blood loss, where minutes matter, what if she were picked up by Audi and brought to the closest hospital? Cowards, cowards, cowards, Nee and his buddies.

Children traumatised by thoughts of “a bad man who killed a little girl."

From the article. “As one young mum told me, “If you printed my name or showed my face on camera - I’d be a walking target.
"It’s not about grassing. It's about keeping my kids safe. If I knew anything I’d tell the police."”

It is interesting that the community is so scared that they don’t understand they have some power now. Nee’s family sent a postcard? They are scared to death! In other times and places, the crowd would spontaneously raze the houses of local gangsters to the ground, and no one would lift a finger to protect them. It is interesting how people have changed, and that they don’t see that specifically now, they have certain clout.

From the link:

Det Ch Supt Kameen said police were also releasing footage of a man who was in the area at the time of the shooting who they wanted to trace.
"I'm interested in speaking to him as he may have information that is important to the inquiry by virtue of the fact he was in the area at the right time," he said.

Merseyside Police Youtube:

The police really don’t seem to have much to go on. Two guns seems very significant, wonder how they know?
DNA on the guns? If there is nothing else, they'll have to go by this. There might be some of Olivia's mother, unlikely, but possibly, Olivia's and Nee's, and a little bit of the shooters, gloves or no gloves. They have good criminology labs in UK.

DNA on the guns? If there is nothing else, they'll have to go by this. There might be some of Olivia's mother, unlikely, but possibly, Olivia's and Nee's, and a little bit of the shooters, gloves or no gloves. They have good criminology labs in UK.
The guns have not been recovered.

My guess is there were maybe bullets recovered from the scene which confirmed two different weapons were used.

some new info here re the night of the murder
That makes more sense now to help understand why they took him to hospital,- it was his brother who took Nee to hospital, I guess he couldn’t leave his brother to die.

I guess if it’s very well known in the local area who the gunman is, even though no one will talk to the police, surely the police have their own lines of investigation into him and can piece together timeline/ movements even if the murder weapon is long gone and hidden.

Merseyside Police has arrested 349 people in operations tackling organised crime since the murder of Olivia

I'm astounded at the sheer number of arrests. I wonder how they even have the capacity to arrest so many.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back