UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
that link either shows the incorrect postcode or zero crimes.

Now seems to have been updated since posting to show... 144 crimes of violent or sexual nature within 1 MILE of Poynders Road!

But the reference to 44 of above within half mile still there. Link works for me. You scroll down to relevant section.

So true, the fact there was no screams I think has to be significant. This could mean a few things,
  • She entered a car of building (Even this is debatable as she could scream from inside a flat and be heard)
  • It is for some reason not in her nature to scream and to instead freeze up
  • She for some reason was never alarmed until it was too late
  • She was threatened to keep quiet (Possibly with a weapon)

Grabbed from behind with hand over mouth?

This is interesting.

The houses along Rodenhurst Road generally are large/semi-detached and set back from the road.

Most are “posh” family houses (I would imagine £2m+ on average). The price is not relevant here, except for the fact that I would imagine there is quite a bit of private security footage from doorbells/cameras etc (it’s the kind of road with a lot of range rovers on drives!).

I know the police carried out door to door searches here at the weekend.

So if there were any suspicious vehicles there at night they might have footage? A van at 9pm+ might be since suspicious it would be past working hours and it’s not a logical local “rat run” in any real sense. It is quite a quiet street generally traffic-wise.

I had thought about this, but the pull in area, right by the mini park as soon as you have pulled in is out of view from pretty much everyone

@sleuththesloth I've been thinking along the same lines of an arranged pick up. At a guess I'd say 15mins from departing her friends house. This would also tally up with the last cctv sighting, areas of interest and the requests of cctv and dash cams footage from specific roads :
View attachment 287761

This is also what I'm still thinking. Met / picked up halfway and the police think this but haven't found the video footage to prove it yet.

Looks like Poynders Road judging by similar type houses on streetview but could be wrong

Remember our poster @ApparentlyInDenial saying about the excavation work he saw going on in Poynders yesterday near Clarence... anywhere near? Do we have a local currently viewing on here who could confirm? Though if it says 'Clapham' would have imagined somewhere back in Common vicinity.

(JMO / MOO) I believe the phone call SE made, which has been covered in MSM as her partner, was to arrange for them to meet halfway on her journey around Clarence Avenue or to meet at their home (not hers), which would mean walking down that road. I wondered if her phone went cold because the person she called was on the road and she had met them, perhaps switching her phone off, having now made contact in person. Maybe she just wanted some company on the 15minute walk to meet them halfway, hence why she called them. Perhaps they had an argument, they caught up with her, and then something happened. Perhaps she made it to this person's house... Knowing the person would not arouse suspicion from Joe Public,hence why noone has come forward to say they saw/heard anything. From private sleuthing, and reference to a 'close friend' being doorstopped by the Daily Mail, that 'close friend' lives within the vicinity of Brixton Water Lane and Lambert's Road, which is an area of interest to the LE.

I like the idea but I think if the phone she was talking to was moving towards her location the Police would have executed a warrant on them to search premises etc? There is no body so they'd have to act to a risk to life which they have to prioritise over investigation integrity.

DBM - marked photo found.

Last edited:
Hello all,
I joined the forum after discovering it from searching about the case over the weekend. Like several other new members I found it strange that SE could disappear with very little trace in central London given the camera coverage.
IMO, the LE will know a lot more in the background building up a timeline with the available resources from CCTV, mobile calls, statements from friends, etc.. I do agree with previous posts when the phrase complex is used may well pertain to relationships.
For those who like CCTV you can view the 10 sec snippet files here. https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/osm/ - click on the picture to stream it then you can go back in time, etc.
These are taken on average every 5-10 mins but there are glitches / missing times (redacted?) and so on.
I tried to track SE from Sainsbury's on Brixton Hill and saw nothing.

Remember our poster @ApparentlyInDenial saying about the excavation work he saw going on in Poynders yesterday near Clarence... anywhere near? Do we have a local currently viewing on here who could confirm? Though if it says 'Clapham' would have imagined somewhere back in Common vicinity.

It was on the corner of Poynders and Kings so much further up than Clarence

What powers do the police have at this stage does anyone know? Would they be able to take someone’s phone to examine if they were the last known contact or if there was a person that they suspected? It’s hard to know what to think with such little info being released.

I have been looking at some CCTV from the links provided and the only thing I have found that looks anything like her is below. Looks like a light coloured hat and potentially a light coloured jacket being removed. Trainers seem a bit too light and trousers too dark however. Probably nothing.

https://archive.tfljamcams.net/archive/Brixton_Hill__Lambert_Rd/2021-03-04/2021-03-04@02_36GMT.jpg

my eyes may be playing tricks with me but is that a dark figure near the trees?

I have been looking at some CCTV from the links provided and the only thing I have found that looks anything like her is below. Looks like a light coloured hat and potentially a light coloured jacket being removed. Trainers seem a bit too light and trousers too dark however. Probably nothing.

https://archive.tfljamcams.net/archive/Brixton_Hill__Lambert_Rd/2021-03-04/2021-03-04@02_36GMT.jpg

I know another poster has astutely compared to images from the camera on other days but, personally, though I can see what others are seeing (a figure shaped thing with possible red/plum coloured hood from a garment under a turquoise jacket), I personally can’t see past the other other blotches of similar colours in the rest of the image, and am concluding it’s more down to resolution in that image than a possible SE sighting.

Last edited:
What powers do the police have at this stage does anyone know? Would they be able to take someone’s phone to examine if they were the last known contact or if there was a person that they suspected? It’s hard to know what to think with such little info being released.

There is an ongoing risk to life so a Judge is likely to give a warrant for anything that is reasonable such as that.

After getting her logs the 1st thing I expect they requested is location details of who she was talking to just before.

I know another poster has astutely compared to images from the camera on other days but, personally, though I can see what others are seeing (a figure shaped thing with possible red/plum coloured hood from a garment under a turquoise jacket), I personally can’t see past the other other blotches of similar colours in the rest of the image, and am concluding it’s more down to resolution in that image than a possible SE sighting.

I wonder if it could be a halo of colour (if I remember correctly it was a bit of a foggy night) from the red man and the green traffic light

Missing Sarah Everard's boyfriend is 'very worried' about her and 'whole family want her home safely' as police continue search six days after marketing manager vanished 'into thin air' on walk home in London

New CCTV footage near her home showed no sign of her during the time she would be expected to arrive

Search for missing Sarah Everard, 33, enters sixth day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member