UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my Lawd. Well, if Sarah isn't in Clapham Common, or the flats near Poynders Rd, and if she's not at the address in Kent where they've arrested this police officer and other female living there.....then where is she? What have they done with her?!?
I hope they find SE safe and well, but if she has been killed, perhaps the perp took her body to Kent to dispose at sea to make it harder to find?

It’s really bothering me now why the MetCC didn’t respond to that person’s tweet about the derelict police station with standard wording. Maybe it’s nothing, it seems to be just a trivial thing and we don’t even know if the old police station is relevant but it’s been a messed up evening.

I think it's quite remote personally. You'd not give random officers access to Twitter.

So chilling! And well remembered. There was another poster a bit later on I recall who was new the thread. Stated that they always thought WS was just people trying to find out information that wasn't in MSM but after speaking to police officers that day said that everyone's work and comments were really helpful and worthwhile...

I'm a very logical, rational person but this is getting a bit weird...

Found it. At least I think I have. If I'd remembered it was the same OP, I could have saved a lot of scrolling and speed reading! UK - UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

If he'd have knocked SE over in the car,
perhaps he was over the limit (drink driving) and they had broken the lockdown rules themselves? Maybe meal with friends?

JMO

There is no credible basis for this road collision theory.

The A205 is a main arterial road in London. It is busy most hours of the day and night, as London is a 24 hour city and most definitely at 9.30 p.m. on a Wednesday evening.

I do not believe for one moment that such an accident could have occurred and not been witnessed/reported via 999.

I looked at the tweet and they’ve used the same wording for others before...

It’s really bothering me now why the MetCC didn’t respond to that person’s tweet about the derelict police station with standard wording. Maybe it’s nothing, it seems to be just a trivial thing and we don’t even know if the old police station is relevant but it’s been a messed up evening.

Based on what has come to light, is the current thinking that SE finished a phone conversation with her BF and within a couple of minutes was interacting with a PO and a couple of minutes later her phone went off? That seems like alot going on in a very short space of time. Did SE mention anything to her BF about a police car pulling up? (according to his account of the conversation) Or did this happen moments after she got off the phone?

I agree that based on current known ‘facts’, it’s busy for want of a better word.

IMO, JL was not aware of SE interacting with anyone near the end of their call, be it the PO or someone else. I think that because I don’t think he’d have waited until the next evening to raise the alarm.

It’s feasible that the PO (or other) could have tailed SE (either on foot or in a vehicle) and struck when they realised she’d put her phone down.

If it was the PO, they may be more likely to know to turn her phone off. Therefore battery may never have been an issue.

Given we know of no other sightings of her past this point, I think SE was either attacked and hidden/left/disposed of around the area of her disappearance, or coerced or forced into a car and driven away.

Lastly, I don’t think an RTA is involved as, even though it makes a cover up more likely if a PO, I just think this would have been witnessed by passing motorists and/or more evidence of it at the scene.

I think the PO is the perp, and has either attacked on foot in the area, and then exited himself somehow or, more likely, kidnapped her by car.

Agree - but my point was more that there are parts of Kent eg inside the M25 which are technically in the county of Kent but geographically to all intents and purposes are part of Greater London (ie don’t necessarily jump to eg Ashford or Margate on the Kent coast but maybe Orpington or Dartford (names plucked from a map, not wanting to speculate with any actual knowledge or inference, just supposition and trying to provide context to people perhaps outside of the UK).

I take your point. It could literally be anywhere in Kent, as far away as Dover or somewhere just over the border from Greater London, but not in Greater London. I'll be interested to see whereabouts it is if it's revealed, just out of curiosity.

I agree that based on current known ‘facts’, it’s busy for want of a better word.

IMO, JL was not aware of SE interacting with anyone near the end of their call, be it the PO or someone else. I think that because I don’t think he’d have waited until the next evening to raise the alarm.

It’s feasible that the PO (or other) could have tailed SE (either on foot or in a vehicle) and struck when they realised she’d put her phone down.

If it was the PO, they may be more likely to know to turn her phone off. Therefore battery may never have been an issue.

Given we know of no other sightings of her past this point, I think SE was either attacked and hidden/left/disposed of around the area of her disappearance, or coerced or forced into a car and driven away.

Lastly, I don’t think an RTA is involved as, even though it makes a cover up more likely if a PO, I just think this would have been witnessed by passing motorists and/or more evidence of it at the scene.

I think the PO is the perp, and has either attacked on foot in the area, and then exited himself somehow or, more likely, kidnapped her by car.

He could use being a PO to get her away from the road also in a way which would not stand out.

On Google Streetview, if you go down Klea Avenue a bit and look over into the back of the old police station compound, you can see that "the door at the top of the stairs is ajar", exactly as the tweet to the Met Police said.
It's not the main door to the derelict police station, it's a little annexe at the back in the yard.

2 Klea Avenue.

Google Maps

Attachments

• Image_1615341724.jpg
    Image_1615341724.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
I'm not sure about everywhere, but I have a good friend who as a cop has definitely driven a few drunk girls a ride home after they were stumbling the wrong way from downtown, and toward the ghetto.
I was shocked one night to look out when hearing a vehicle to see a paddy wagon in my driveway and my daughter and two friends got out of the back and waved goodbye to two officers.

where and what is this with a door ajar?

On Cavendish Road, there is a disused police station and it’s all boarded up. Looking down the side road you can see over the wall to an out building with stairs up to a door. The door looks to be ajar. Someone said they had recently driven by and noticed this to the Met on Twitter, but it looks the same on Street View as well so has likely been like that for at least a few months. Though there might still be a connection somehow.

The A205 is a main arterial road in London. It is busy most hours of the day and night, as London is a 24 hour city and most definitely at 9.30 p.m. on a Wednesday evening.

I do not believe for one moment that such an accident could have occurred and not been witnessed/reported via 999.

I agree with you. Given the fact of the forensic tests we have actually seen being carried out. What do you think ,in your opinion ,might have happened?

something very wrong with that
Could well of been talking to the suspect on the other end of the line
Agreed, could be nothing, but at least they will be aware of it if there is any relevance.

I've got many years experience in the CJS and I struggle to believe that a PO tasked with securing CCTV in London would need to call a MOP to find out how to access TFL CCTV.

It also weirds me out that the Met tweeted that they would pass this information onto local officers. That’s odd to me because all the other information people tweeted at the MetCC was met with replies of ‘send us a DM to discuss this privately’ and no further response publicly because I assume it was all happening legitimately in DMs. The fact that this one was replied to with ‘the information will be passed on to local officers’ is weird to me but maybe it’s just because I’m now questioning every single thing the Met have been doing in relation to this case.

Maybe they update their responses to make it observable to other posters that they have actioned it beyond a DM, to save it being re-raised or chased? Have they used similar wording on other tip offs?

Edit to add: another poster up thread has found evidence of the same wording being used (my post crossed/was out of sync).

Last edited:

I wasn't suggesting the A205.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member