UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, could be nothing, but at least they will be aware of it if there is any relevance.

I've got many years experience in the CJS and I struggle to believe that a PO tasked with securing CCTV in London would need to call a MOP to find out how to access TFL CCTV.

I looked at it more that they're curious that a site not owned by TFL is storing the stills... In an innocent - What is this vibe.

A theory- his car isn't on poynder at all. He's parked in one of the streets that run off it and walked to the main road and flashed his badge at SE, told her its too cold for her to be walking and he's happy to drop her home on his way back to the station. He leads her to his car, and once she's inside, he can get out of there without the cameras seeing anything.

something very wrong with that
Could well of been talking to the suspect on the other end of the line

This is exceptionally unlikely as communication centres in the Metropolitan Police area cover a wide area and are operated by civilian staff, with some oversight by police officers of rank in case of major incidents or matters requiring police officer authorisation, e.g. vehicle pursuits, firearms incident management.

The days of being put through to the friendly desk Sergeant at your 'local' police station are long gone.....sadly.

There is no credible basis for this road collision theory.

The A205 is a main arterial road in London. It is busy most hours of the day and night, as London is a 24 hour city and most definitely at 9.30 p.m. on a Wednesday evening.

I do not believe for one moment that such an accident could have occurred and not been witnessed/reported via 999.

It’s a dark road at night, not well lit at all, and friends who still live in the area were telling me how eerily deserted the streets have continued to be. That location is right on the edge of an absolutely enormous council estate (housing project). Some potential witnesses near there will avoid police always.

So if it was an RTA, it’s not deliberate, he has to make an instant decision. He could easily make the wrong decision, pull over into the drive in the shadow of the trees, pick her up, drive off with her, come back later with some Jerry cans of water. Or send someone else. He would be acting fast without much time to think. It’s darker than most roads, it’s quieter than it usually is and lots of the locals avoid tangling with police, or each other’s business.

I reckon he was in with a chance of there being no witnesses coming forward.

It could equally be another scenario all together.

On Cavendish Road, there is a disused police station and it’s all boarded up. Looking down the side road you can see over the wall to an out building with stairs up to a door. The door looks to be ajar. Someone said they had recently driven by and noticed this to the Met on Twitter, but it looks the same on Street View as well so has likely been like that for at least a few months. Though there might still be a connection somehow.

Google Maps

On Google Streetview, if you go down Klea Avenue a bit and look over into the back of the old police station compound, you can see that "the door at the top of the stairs is ajar", exactly as the tweet to the Met Police said.
It's not the main door to the derelict police station, it's a little annexe at the back in the yard.

2 Klea Avenue.

Google Maps

That’s interesting - on my maps the door is shut

Attachments

• 3F52B02E-3AC4-4345-996D-B3611EAD3FA1.jpeg
    3F52B02E-3AC4-4345-996D-B3611EAD3FA1.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 171
Honestly, I think most people would get into a police officer’s car willingly, as long they were uniformed, and seemed friendly.

They’re absolutely the last people you would expect to commit a crime against you.

That's very true and she is very kind natured she would help anybody that's the description we have had about S E from her friends and family.

I wonder because of the rules and social distancing wether this police officer was wearing a mask?
did he require S E to wear one when she got into the car?

On Cavendish Road, there is a disused police station and it’s all boarded up. Looking down the side road you can see over the wall to an out building with stairs up to a door. The door looks to be ajar. Someone said they had recently driven by and noticed this to the Met on Twitter, but it looks the same on Street View as well so has likely been like that for at least a few months. Though there might still be a connection somehow.

It might all be too neat, and the drain search photo was just a coincidence, but an abandoned police station might make sense for somewhere for her to have been taken.

It's near to Poynders Court and SE might not be suspicious going there, figures of authority could explain away boarded up windows as "renovations" or "we're using it now during covid to have more space".

Looking at the top down view, there's a lot of space in there and it's one of the few places around there where you could be reasonably sure that neighbours couldn't see in. There's also a route there from behind Poynders Court.

Screenshot 2021-03-10 at 02.04.43.png

I tend to agree with your second point. It seems needlessly brazen and, frankly, pretty nuts for a police officer to purposely plan to abduct and harm a woman in such a public area. I tend to think he stopped to talk with her or pick her up and it wasn't premeditated.
I cannot see how a woman dies from something accidental or unintended.

It might all be too neat, and the drain search photo was just a coincidence, but an abandoned police station might make sense for somewhere for her to have been taken.

It's near to Poynders Court and SE might not be suspicious going there, figures of authority could explain away boarded up windows as "renovations" or "we're using it now during covid to have more space".

Looking at the top down view, there's a lot of space in there and it's one of the few places around there where you could be reasonably sure that neighbours couldn't see in. There's also a route there from behind Poynders Court.

View attachment 287914

She has walked this route a fair bit according to the media so I expect knows it's like that all the time. I doubt she could be sold into going into a pitch black, boarded up building on that basis.

View attachment 287914

God this is getting worse by the minute! It gives me the creeps!!

View attachment 287914
absolutely no offense meant, but no, not in a billion years IMO. That sounds like a bad 70s TV show.
"Oh it's all scary and boarded up and no-one around but you want me to come inside? Sure."

I really don't think any figure of authority could explain that away.

This is exceptionally unlikely as communication centres in the Metropolitan Police area cover a wide area and are operated by civilian staff, with some oversight by police officers of rank in case of major incidents or matters requiring police officer authorisation, e.g. vehicle pursuits, firearms incident management.

The days of being put through to the friendly desk Sergeant at your 'local' police station are long gone.....sadly.

No I’m talking about someone on this site being contacted by someone from the force and being asked how he got the footage and how to go about looking it up.

That seems bizarre to me calling up a member of the public on how to find the information he has posted on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly