Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSM journalist wrote this on Twitter 30 mins ago. I dread to think what we might find out:

Wayne Couzens was remanded in custody today following the kidnap/murder of Sarah Everard. It was a horrifying and stressful court hearing. Very little can be reported now. What is alleged, what the press heard, was scary. Going to hug my girl friends a little closer when I can.

I am new to UK criminal court procedures. Does this mean they read information out loud in open court and everyone is required by law to not print it? Why does the press get to be there if they aren’t allowed to report? How many people are in the room? It is wild to me that the press will be given the information and then expected not to have any leaks.

It’s maybe lost in the article but just pulling this out. Does this throw weight towards the flat/air B&B theory, if he started leave at 7am on the 3rd March, why was he not at home?

On March 2 he began a 12-hour shift at 7pm before going on leave.

Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

Yes, that's a totally different timeline to earlier MSM reports that he had been working a 6 hour shift 2pm-8pm on 3 March. Lots of discussion earlier in the thread about how long it would take to end shift at US Embassy Nine Elms, hand in weapon to armoury, de-kit, and then travel to the Clapham South area.

Which is the correct version, I wonder

Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

I'm a little confused. So he clocks on 7pm March 2nd for a 12 hour shift. Meaning his shift finished 7am March 3rd. Sarah's disappears at approx 9.30pm March 3rd. So what was he even doing in the area? His shift finished 14.5 hours earlier, and he wasn't due in for another shift until March 8th?

I wonder how long that report will remain up in the Irvine Times - its got a lot of detail....and not appearing on other news sites.

Also I think it was speculation he had just finished a shift, this would seem to confirm he was on leave at the time.

It also points JMO to a breakdown "
He was due back at work on March 8 but on March 5 he reported that he was suffering from stress.

On March 6 he emailed his supervisor to say he did not want to carry a firearm anymore."

Oh my word, so three minutes beforehand Sarah was safe and on camera of a marked car. How heartbreaking.

The thing with the hazard lights and both doors open now does sound like Sarah entered the car voluntarily or was at least on the verge of doing so and possibly forced in the last few seconds (I am NOT blaming her, many of us may well have done the same). But in that case, why were they looking for blood (or so it seemed) at the location?

From that article: "Ms Everard was caught alone on CCTV at quarter past nine, caught again on a camera at 9.28pm, and later caught on the camera of a marked police car at 9.32pm."

Has anyone spotted that car on the CCTV? I didn't think it's been mentioned.

Hi everyone, long time lurker, new poster. I've been following this case with my heart in my throat since day 1, but couldn't catch up!

It's really hit home for me as for many others because I've done the same walk as Sarah's (also to visit friends I have in Clapham South while I live near Brixton) and so I'm very familiar with the route. My friends live really close to Poynders and they have also been very impacted by all this. I'm surrounded by young single women that live alone and this has kept us (and it still keeps us) in shock. I really can't stop thinking of Sarah, her family and her friends, particularly the friend she was visiting as I can only imagine the suffering for them right now.

Quoted this post because I remember looking at CCTV of Poynders Road and seeing police lights in one of the clips. Can't remember which one, I'm really sorry, but it was posted in this forum for sure (that's how I've seen it). I remember thinking surely the police would check with that car if they had any dashcam footage but I never saw anyone mentioning it until now.

Out of that article, what really stands out for me is that on March 6th Couzens emailed his supervisor saying he didn't want to carry firearms anymore. It's just a weird thing, don't you think?

Thank you all for your insights into this case!

Oh my word, so three minutes beforehand Sarah was safe and on camera of a marked car. How heartbreaking.

The thing with the hazard lights and both doors open now does sound like Sarah entered the car voluntarily or was at least on the verge of doing so and possibly forced in the last few seconds (I am NOT blaming her, many of us may well have done the same). But in that case, why were they looking for blood (or so it seemed) at the location?

hazard lights to me indicates a likelihood of her stopping to assist, maybe lending her phone. Not necessarily to get in the car. I think she stopped to help handed her phone over for him to call roadside assistance and he quickly attacked. Jmo

Suddenly emailing work to say he didn’t want to carry a gun anymore — what’s the significance?

It certainly seems like another sign of his mental deterioration in the days after the crime. Or is there a possibility he had a gun off duty and used it that night?

That Irvine Times article (link) contains a whole host of new information.

Saying he was stressed and emailing his boss saying he doesn't want to carry a fire arm any more?!

Googling SE and "Astra" and "Stress" shows many other MSM also reporting the same facts

The emails about stress and not wanting to carry a firearm anymore were sent on March 5&6th - after SE disappeared and presumable by which point she has been murdered. If he is guilty, could this be WC setting up a narrative of mental health issues already before being arrested?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member